BeyBugoy's Mega Selling Thread

I mean driger from vol 8
(Jul. 08, 2018  7:49 PM)Bija Wrote: I mean driger from vol 8

Hi man. Let me send you a PM to discuss pricing. Thanks for your interest.
Got the items, everything went well as always. Thank you so much.

[Image: CgFqy3i.jpg]
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:22 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Got the items, everything went well as always. Thank you so much.

[Image: CgFqy3i.jpg]

Your much welcome !!!  Grin
Now Available!

B-117 Revive Phoenix (sealed)                $21
B-117 Revive Phoenix (box opened, red color) $19

B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 (sealed)     $12
B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Complete Set of 8 pieces $110 (available by request)

[Image: xHy6Zu2.jpg]
Hey BeyBugoy,could you PM me the Canadian price (plus the shipping ) of vol 11 full set?
Archer Hercules price update:
USD 15 +shipping
with stocks available!
Hey could you PM me the price for the full Vol 11 shipped to AMerica?
Glad to find this thread... expect to do a lot of business with you
(Jul. 25, 2018  6:37 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Hey could you PM me the price for the full Vol 11 shipped to AMerica?
Hi. Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

(Jul. 25, 2018  6:59 PM)Beymax Wrote: Glad to find this thread... expect to do a lot of business with you

Thanks for your interest.
Sorry guys... Hell Salamander is now SOLD OUT. I will update the original post once new stocks come in.
Do you have stock and pricing on any stadiums for competition?
(Jul. 27, 2018  6:59 PM)Beymax Wrote: Do you have stock and pricing on any stadiums for competition?

Hello. How many stadiums do you need? Please let me know a ballpark figure. 

I have the TAKARA TOMY promotion stadium. They don’t sell these as regular release, but it’s the same as the standard stadiums, only with black clips instead of blue. Let me send some photos, check the stock availability and shipping costs within the day.
Probably 3 or 4 to start
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:36 PM)Beymax Wrote: Probably 3 or 4 to start

Hi Beymax. I sent you a PM ?

I got this special release "not for sale at stores" standard type stadiums from Takara Tomy. Shoot me a PM for orders. It would be impractical to ship these one by one. But if you need 4-5, then the shipping fees will make more sense...

[Image: rX8y7mV.jpg]
[Image: e9cPb4o.jpg]

Now also available - Level Chip! Level Chip! Level Chip!
Beyblade Burst Super Z Immortality Guide Book with Clear Yellow Level Chip - USD24 each + shipping.

[Image: j4X311S.jpg]
What’s the price on the level chips?
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:50 PM)Beymax Wrote: What’s the price on the level chips?

USD24 each + shipping. Shipping will be cheaper by the item when ordering in bulk or together with other items.
Drop me a PM if you need more details Grin
Hey how much you charge to ship in India
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:33 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote: Hey how much you charge to ship in India

10 usd, he already said

(Jun. 25, 2018  7:54 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  5:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I don't if Sinchan will buy or not, but How much is shipping to india

Shipping to India is USD $11

See This
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:33 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote: Hey how much you charge to ship in India

10 usd, he already said

(Jun. 25, 2018  7:54 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Shipping to India is USD $11

See This

Ok
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:00 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
I got this special release "not for sale at stores" standard type stadiums from Takara Tomy. Shoot me a PM for orders. It would be impractical to ship these one by one. But if you need 4-5, then the shipping fees will make more sense...

What's your estimate for the price of 3 stadiums to ship to the US?
(Jul. 30, 2018  7:33 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:00 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote:

What's your estimate for the price of 3 stadiums to ship to the US?

Hello. Minimum order is 3 stadiums. 

3 stadiums - USD90
4 stadiums - USD110
5 stadiums - USD125

The shipping box will have some empty space inside due to the shape of the stadiums. You can order a few additional beys to fill it up.
Spriggan Requiem is back!

B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem .0.Zt - $21 (sealed) / $19 (opened box, red color)
Spriggan Requiem and Maximum Garuda are back!

B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem .0.Zt - $21 (sealed)  / $19 (opened box, red color)
Random Layer Collection Vol. 8 - $25 for a set of 5 layers (includes a red Maximum Garuda layer)

[Image: h6GRMBS.jpg]
I will be out on vacation starting Wednesday and I won’t be back until the 28th.
PM me for any last minute orders... See ya later!