BeyBugoy's Mega Selling Thread

[i]9/24/2019 update: Chouzetsu Limited Releases available! GT Series Setember release available! [/i]

Hello Everyone! I am a Blader Dad based in Taiwan. Let me hook you up with some new/rare products from over here. HAPPY HUNTING!
  • SHIPPING COST - PM me for shipping details to your country.
  • PAYMENTS through Paypal only. Item price is in USD. Add shipping cost for the final price.
A. BEYBLADE BURST 

Chousetzu Limited Release Beyblades
B-00   Booster Cho-Z Achilles.00.Dm (Gold Knight Ver.)  $20
BA-04 Booster Cho-Z Achilles.00.Dm (White Knight Ver.) $20

Gatinko Layer System (GT)
  • B-133 DX Starter Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬    $26
  • B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈     $15
  • B-135 Booster Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天    $15
  • B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - $19 (sealed) / $17 (opened box, regular color)
  • B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天  Set of 8 boosters - $110 (confirmed Cosmo Valkyrie regular color)
  • B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬 - $17 (sealed) / $15 (opened box, regular color)
  • B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 Dread Bahamut 天 Set of 4 layers - $26
  • B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp' 滅 - $17 (sealed) / $15 (opened box, regular color)
  • B-145 DX Starter Venom Diabolos.Vn.Bl  $26
  • B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 Flare Dragon.Ar.Pl 閃 Set of 8 boosters - $110 (confirmed original colors)
  • B-147 Random Layer Vol. 2 Poison Hydra 斬 Set of 4 layers $26
  • B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus.10P.Lw 閃 - $17 (sealed) / $15 (opened box, regular color)
  • B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - $36 (sealed) / $33 (opened box, regular colors)
  • B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ 烈 - $17 (sealed) / $15 (opened box, regular color)
[Image: GZ3Xqg2.jpg]
[Image: AdIteQQ.jpg]
[Image: XPcJh5K.jpg]
[Image: Z6rdGJC.jpg]
[Image: zd4BAep.jpg]
[Image: DXRq5Gu.jpg]
[Image: jQ1cUcJ.jpg]
[Image: e7F3WFj.jpg]
[Image: 9yEuw3w.jpg]
How much is shipping for Dranzer F Y.Zt?
(May. 03, 2018  1:35 AM)Sekkajin Wrote: How much is shipping for Dranzer F Y.Zt?

Hi Sekkajin. Just one item? Shipping to the US is $8 (for around 2 booster packs or one starter pack).
New item available!
B-100 SPRIGGAN REQUIEM.0.Zt - $21 with LIMITED STOCKS.

[Image: ZruM8HR.jpg]
Also newly available: Random Booster Vol.9 COMPLETE SET - $105 + shipping.

[Image: zNtyXvx.jpg]
(May. 09, 2018  12:38 AM)James314 Wrote: How do I buy Z Achilles 4 destroy

Hi James314. I sent you a PM for the details.
(May. 10, 2018  2:48 AM)Valt oye Wrote: R u willing to trade?

Hi Valt. It may not be that easy to trade since I am based overseas. Send me a PM about your proposal.
Get a small discount when you include Spriggan Requiem in your order.

PM me for details
Promo code: TRIAL BAN ?
Just wanted to post and say that BeyBugoy is a legitimate seller and personally vouch for validity/quality of the items sold!

Recently ordered the Random Vol 10 set and wV from him, all arrived in a timely net package brand new! :3 Thanks for the order I'll be sure to check your stocks first for future purchase!
how is a bloody longnis + shipping to canada?
(May. 12, 2018  6:40 PM)Bija Wrote: how is a bloody longnis + shipping to canada?

Hi Bija. Sent you a PM.
(May. 12, 2018  3:49 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Just wanted to post and say that BeyBugoy is a legitimate seller and personally vouch for validity/quality of the items sold!

Recently ordered the Random Vol 10 set and wV from him, all arrived in a timely net package brand new! :3 Thanks for the order I'll be sure to check your stocks first for future purchase!

Thanks AkiraKei13 for the trust and confidence!
How much is the rbv10 Z Achilles in $AUD? I might buy it
(May. 13, 2018  11:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: How much is the rbv10 Z Achilles in $AUD? I might buy it

Hi ClearWing R34. Shipping to AUS will cost a bit higher.
B-111 03: Z Achilles 4 Destroy should be around AUD 28 (shipping included).

Currently, the stocks are reserved. I will let you know in a couple of days if new stocks come in...
(May. 12, 2018  3:49 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Just wanted to post and say that BeyBugoy is a legitimate seller and personally vouch for validity/quality of the items sold!

I agree. I also bought a few beys from beybugoy. He accommodated me with all my questions and requests. I also received the package in one piece and within the expected ETA. Will definitely buy from this guy again.
(May. 13, 2018  12:53 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  11:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: How much is the rbv10 Z Achilles in $AUD? I might buy it

Hi ClearWing R34. Shipping to AUS will cost a bit higher.

Currently, the stocks are reserved. I will let you know in a couple of days if new stocks come in...

Ooooof that's alot idk
(May. 14, 2018  7:25 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  12:53 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Hi ClearWing R34. Shipping to AUS will cost a bit higher.

Ooooof that's alot idk

Yea. Shipping is dear when buying a few items only. It makes more sense to order more items as the shipping cost gets diluted.
(May. 13, 2018  11:41 PM)Floydgoro Wrote:

I agree. I also bought a few beys from beybugoy. He accommodated me with all my questions and requests. I also received the package in one piece and within the expected ETA. Will definitely buy from this guy again.

Thanks Floydgoro. Be sure to check the post from time to time to get pricing updates.
Booster Hell Salamander .12.Op is here !!! Price is $15

[Image: i1mxuYj.jpg]
Capsule Game Sets also available!

Random Layer Collection Vol. 8 - $25 for a set of 5 layers (includes a red Maximum Garuda)
Capsule Shooter Vol. 6 - $20 for a set of 6 pieces
Beyblade Burst Keitai Strips 2 - $20 for a set of 5 pieces

[Image: zpZ9xcQ.jpg]
I would like to order a few beys, sent u a dm.
(May. 28, 2018  1:16 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: I would like to order a few beys, sent u a dm.

Hi Floydgoro. Thanks for your order! ?
Hi there,

i am interested in a few products for my son. i was wondering if you post to Australia and if you do, what is the postage price?

Thank you