BeyBlade Gym Badges

(Apr. 16, 2011  5:49 PM)Back2Back Wrote: Thats awesome...To get a badge from them you just need to challenge them an if you win you obviosly get it
Good idea Deikailo Grin
Although, theres one small thing, how will you find out whos the best in each state?

easy, host a tournament in each state
First gym leader is cool. The rest all look sorta weird. The badges are cool but to get all the badges you cant just fly on your Zapdos to Bluzee's house. it would cost lots of money to just fly to the places where the leaders are.
illl try to make the gym badges
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:38 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: illl try to make the gym badges

Why? XD He all ready made pretty good ones.
i dont know,make like ones you can feel or real ones
(Apr. 27, 2011  3:42 PM)scipio132 Wrote: First gym leader is cool. The rest all look sorta weird. The badges are cool but to get all the badges you cant just fly on your Zapdos to Bluzee's house. it would cost lots of money to just fly to the places where the leaders are.

youre right its a lot of work to do this but just 8 gym leaders for every land on earth
Hmm, ive been inspired to make a beyblade RPG game type like pokemon, well done! *claps*
(Apr. 28, 2011  7:49 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hmm, ive been inspired to make a beyblade RPG game type like pokemon, well done! *claps*

you are inspired but are you gonna do it ?
I liked the idea of beybadges a lot..gr8 work..Grin...now we may have a mix of beyblade and pokemon and make beyblading more realistic and challenging
epic dude
(Apr. 29, 2011  11:52 AM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  7:49 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hmm, ive been inspired to make a beyblade RPG game type like pokemon, well done! *claps*

already started Grin made the first map.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:41 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:

cool how many maps it's gonnna have
(Apr. 29, 2011  2:45 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:41 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:

cool how many maps it's gonnna have
Well, if i want to actually complete it fully around 50 maps, including inside buildings/houses and tournaments, and outside maps including cities, and terrainn
Ha Ha Ha! Its AWESOME! I saw shredder's idea which said- THis badge will allow you to use Rock Smash out of battle. How about,
Here is the tribolt badge! With this you can increase the strength of your bey during a battle. You can also use Spin Axe(a move used to cut through trees) out of battle. Beybladers(I can't think of something else) upto level 10 will obey you.

Here is the Metal face badge! With this you can increase the weight of your bey during battle. You can also use........
Metal face badge can be used for changing the beyblade's weight during battle...and with that we can also use drill smash on beys as well on ground to dig holes..that can be used as a miner's weapon..isnt it?
Hah, these ideas are pretty neat, health can be spin out, and pokemon centers can be blade repair shops, item shops can be parts shops etc. Gym's can just be full of bladers. I hope i can try and put this ALL into a game.
How about obstacle courses in gyms? That will be brilliant!
Hey I think instead of just virtual we can...maybe we can...have the badges for positions in the tourney(in place of faces) and once the winner is beaten in the next tourney the badge will pass on..or something like that...I think we can have badges as a substitute for certain faces(like the gold silver and bronze)
Deikailo gave that idea. She suggested gym leaders too. She changed it though... Like, New York City badge, New Jersey badge....
Instead of just US..we can have them for India too...Mumbai and Pune for instance...but cities would be too much I think..who wil go to different cities just to challenge a person?...I think we better have it in tourneys only instead of cities...
and can we have just maybe 4 or 5 in england (beyblade is not very popular here)
A more plausable idea for obtaining these would be to get them after winning a certain number of battles AFTER 50 (already ruby, sapphire, emerald faces).

Soon, more people other than the top 2 beyranked bladers will have 50+ wins, so they will be gradually easier to obtain after this year when there have been more tourneys worldwide Smile
or we could use the wbo beyrank system and the best in each country on the list has to battle a gym leader
I agree with Cyber Kerberous' idea..we can give badges after a certain number of wins in beybattles...how about having them for 1, 5, 10, 25 , 50 and so on...and also if not that...then maybe we can have the best ranked blader in each country to be a gym leader similar to what faissaloo said....however I dont quite like the idea of having 'gyms' in different countries if at all it is to be made real
i have a cool idea but i think it's impossible.
my idea is high-tech glasses so it look just like in the anime and then get gym badges in a cyber world