BeyBlade Gym Badges

Yea and people earn the for howmany posts they have put up
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:16 AM)Rantak Wrote: Yea and people earn the for howmany posts they have put up
Like the Antique Face for 1000 good posts ?
Yea definantly it would give people a reason to make good constructive posts
Haha she was being sarcastic.
Translation: "We already have somthing for that"
well i guess maybe who ever win a certain tournament or something can get a badge idk or if u challenge a moderator u get a badge idk
Honestly who cares if it seems like pokemon, its still awesome. I love your artwork. wish I was that artistic Keep up the good workSmile

Edit: I even love the stories behind the characters.
Wait til you see the next ones
Kazama, a drift racer(S15) who works at Noodle 21.
and Jade a topless dancer (this might have to be changed if i get any flak, and no the character wont be topless)
I'm also thinking of doing Masters for the four types of blades.
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:47 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: well i guess maybe who ever win a certain tournament or something can get a badge idk or if u challenge a moderator u get a badge idk
Bladers who win tournaments already do get Faces ... Are people even aware of our Face Campaign ?
I think this was a great idea
Make another gym leader;They are sooo cool!
My school is thinking of using gyms instead of rankings.
Sigh..that was the point of these things.
mmm, these give me an idea. to the block, or the desk!
you should turn this into a computer game.
That would be a LOT of work though and I think he needs to pay too
This would be a cool idea if we can do this with community leaders. For example, in the U.S. We'd do Sky Prince and/or IKMV for a New York gym badge. New Jersey would be Bluezee. Maryland could be Rotation/Otsu/Galaxy4ever, etc.

Obviously our region would be the United States (like the Pokemon region).

I might try this for fun. Badges aren't hard to make. Use shrinky dinks.
Thats awesome...To get a badge from them you just need to challenge them an if you win you obviosly get it
Good idea Deikailo Grin
Although, theres one small thing, how will you find out whos the best in each state?
i can prolly draw elite 4 for beyblade
I can definitely make these into sprite form, maybe even create "beyblade pokemon" for them.
Just PM me. but I am working on a sprite show right now so I might use the Lab-Staff to help.
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:50 AM)username2130 Wrote: Gym leader 1
ha! thats cool, i have a place called forest park where i live
Those are cool, But can you change some of the gym leaders they are a little wierd looking don't you think! Still everyhting is okay!
EPICOSITY!!! Are you going to do an Elite Four thingy? That would be really cool.
(Apr. 16, 2011  6:35 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I can definitely make these into sprite form, maybe even create "beyblade pokemon" for them.
Just PM me. but I am working on a sprite show right now so I might use the Lab-Staff to help.

Its called a bit beast.
I meant beyblades...... not the damn bit beasts
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:49 PM)EA3 Wrote: Thats awesome...To get a badge from them you just need to challenge them an if you win you obviosly get it
Good idea Deikailo Grin
Although, theres one small thing, how will you find out whos the best in each state?
Beyrank? Lips_sealed
I think 1. Art and ideas are amazing, and 2. BeyBadges could be the first step towards a toned down version of the shows in real life. Probably not, but there's always a chance.