BeyBlade Gym Badges

(Apr. 16, 2011  6:35 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I can definitely make these into sprite form, maybe even create "beyblade pokemon" for them.
Just PM me. but I am working on a sprite show right now so I might use the Lab-Staff to help.
Wait a minute, your not after the bit beast? A pokemon is not a beyblade for a good reason. I mean you wouldn't see a Ivysaur spinning to attack a spinning torchic (don't ask why I chose those specific ones) & it wouldn't fit on a bey launcher. We could do bit beasts though & I would be glad to.
Cool idea & drawings though.
(Apr. 30, 2011  7:40 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I agree with Cyber Kerberous' idea..we can give badges after a certain number of wins in beybattles...how about having them for 1, 5, 10, 25 , 50 and so on...and also if not that...then maybe we can have the best ranked blader in each country to be a gym leader similar to what faissaloo said....however I dont quite like the idea of having 'gyms' in different countries if at all it is to be made real

Nah, it should start from 10 or 15.
basaltkerbecs- dude, do you think we will get real badges?! We will get faces. Which is nothing but badges in a cyber world.
Janstarblast did we have even 1 official tourney in India yet? even if we did...not many of us attended it...so I think for India 1 win or maybe 5 wins should also be given a badge(or maybe a face)
Besides how on earth are you going to find the best in a whole country like the USA or Australia? There are way too many bladers too spread out.
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:49 AM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: i have a cool idea but i think it's impossible.
my idea is high-tech glasses so it look just like in the anime and then get gym badges in a cyber world

if you watch the gadget show then you will see it is expensive but not impossible, there is these glasses which u hook up 2 your pc and you can see every thing on your pc all u have to do is make the simulator available to pc
Based on Fire Wyrm's idea for making sprites for the gym leaders I made this for the 3rd Leader's bit beast thing.
[Image: th_ArmyCyborg.png] Hope you guys like it.
When is the next Gym leader going to come? I'm wanting to see more & starting to wonder if you have given up on this.
Haven't given up just haven't had much time to work on this. I dig up the sketches and post them as soon as there scanned.