BeyBall: Possible Beyblade Game?

Well I'll test it anyway. Was any actual testing done?
@[Dual] Yes, that is correct. Or my last comment in the last page stats a penalty.
Why do you get rewarded for getting yourself knocked out? I think the person that does the knocking out should be given a point (or have their opponent lose one).
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:23 PM)Dual Wrote: Why do you get rewarded for getting yourself knocked out? I think the person that does the knocking out should be given a point (or have their opponent lose one).

I meant the opponent loses a point, sorry Pinching_eyes I will update the OP. And I am still waiting in thoughts frkm Kai-V about this Smile
Would leveling the balls weight be a good idea as winner progressed?
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:29 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Would leveling the balls weight be a good idea as winner progressed?

But we would need some way the weights would be attached. I don't have it, so I can't comment with or against it.
I mean transitioning from different balls, e.g. Ping Pong ball -> Bouncy Ball -> ????? etc

Though the weights would have to be shown.
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I mean transitioning from different balls, e.g. Ping Pong ball -> Bouncy Ball -> ????? etc

Material is also a factor. And so is brand. Still, this is in my consideration.

EDIT: @[Kai-V] do you think this has a chance of being a legal event, or possibly a legal side event? Some thoughts would be great Smile
Speaking of material, that would also be what settles the difficulty, but I wouldn't use it since it gets too complicated from here.

But if you did, smoother balls are harder to get a clean knock out but allow you to last longer than a rubber ball, a rubber ball is easier to grasp a hit on but can shave away spin, although you could say the rubber ball is far too grippy and would act like a RB.
I agree Jinbee... I hate to say this, but this is getting far too confusing so I will just stick with the Super Control Stadium Ball Smile
Alright, sorry for that.

I can't wait to see what Kai V thinks ether way.
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:42 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I mean transitioning from different balls, e.g. Ping Pong ball -> Bouncy Ball -> ????? etc

EDIT: @[Kai-V] do you think this has a chance of being a legal event, or possibly a legal side event? Some thoughts would be great Smile

Legal as in processed in the BeyPoint System, I am really not sure of.
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Would testing help to convince you to legalize it? I would love it to be legal, either by itself or side play Smile @[Kai-V]

A side-event points system?
(Jan. 12, 2015  12:23 AM)AkioEPC Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:42 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Material is also a factor. And so is brand. Still, this is in my consideration.

A side-event points system?
Wink Possible new battle system + format/side event? Let's see if I can do this Smile before I go there,though... Tests are badly needed. But it's still a slim chance
Just to say this is an incredibly interesting concept, however, deducting points for getting knocked out would just result in a slippery slope argument: it is much simpler to simply not award them anything.

Football with beyblade? Niceeee.... We could invent the World BeyCup hahaha.
Why? It would add a different element to the game. The Beyblade has to be fast, to get to the ball first, powerful, to knock the ball out, and able to defend itself against the opponent.
Because I do not own any of the latest Beyblades, I cannot contribute to competitive testing but I can actually contribute to this as I have various stadiums. However no "SCS Ball".
Already thought this 2 years ago, but never was a member of the wbo that times
I should be ordering a Super Control Stadium tomorrow (along with AN2015 tickets) for testing. Sorry, it got pushed back because my mother hasn't been feeling well Unhappy I will try to order and get tests out as soon as I can Smile @[The Supreme One] have you done tests yet?
(Jan. 12, 2015  11:01 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I should be ordering a Super Control Stadium tomorrow (along with AN2015 tickets) for testing. Sorry, it got pushed back because my mother hasn't been feeling well Unhappy I will try to order and get tests out as soon as I can Smile @[The Supreme One] have you done tests yet?
I will do tests next weekend, possibly earlier if I have the time.
OK, thank you Smile If you ever have questions of testing, (since there might be different things to test) just PM me Smile
Sorry for the double post, but I just want an opinion from the members of the WBO: would you like this to possibly be a legal WBO event in the future? Also, testing should come out this weekend and more in 2-3 weeks Smile
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:56 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Very good idea!!!

Thank you! Smile @[BeyderAndy] but would vote for it as a WBO legal tournament? This is my main point Smile