BeyBall: Possible Beyblade Game?

(Jan. 14, 2015  2:12 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:56 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Very good idea!!!

Thank you! Smile @[BeyderAndy] but would vote for it as a WBO legal tournament? This is my main point Smile

I will vote for it man!
I think that's a very good idea and I will vote for it being an official event Wink
Thank you for the support! Also, for those who vote no, testing coming this weekend Wink
EDIT: remember, this is just preliminary ideas. Nothing is final and testing is needed (which is coming soon), so the vote is just to see if the concept goes good Smile
Okay, the Super Control ball is not going to work.
Flash Pisces TR145 RF vs Ball
Super Control: 10/10
BB-10: 10/10
BB-46: 10/10
Zero-G Attack Stadium: 10/10
Unfortunately the ball is far too lightweight and got KO'd upon being tapped by Flash.
Maybe Limited parts will have more balanced results?
Pegasis 105 F vs Ball
Zero-G Attack: 9/10

I tried to run a few Attack vs Attack vs Ball rounds, but this was impossible to do singlehandedly, as the ball got KO'd each time before I could even get the second Beyblade in the stadium. On the bright side, I would also like to point out that the ball, for those who don't know, is mostly hollowed out on the inside, allowing small objects (such as metal face bolts) to be placed inside. This too, however, could result in discrepancies between weights.
[Image: 107nced.jpg]
(Jan. 24, 2015  4:22 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Okay, the Super Control ball is not going to work.
Flash Pisces TR145 RF vs Ball
BB-10: 10/10
BB-46: 10/10
Zero-G Attack Stadium: 10/10
Unfortunately the ball is far too lightweight and got KO'd upon being tapped by Flash.
Maybe Limited parts will have more balanced results?
Pegasis 105 F vs Ball
Zero-G Attack: 9/10

I tried to run a few Attack vs Attack vs Ball rounds, but this was impossible to do singlehandedly, as the ball got KO'd each time before I could even get the second Beyblade in the stadium. On the bright side, I would also like to point out that the ball, for those who don't know, is mostly hollowed out on the inside, allowing small objects (such as metal face bolts) to be placed inside. This too, however, could result in discrepancies between weights.
[Image: 107nced.jpg]

Thank you for the results, TSO! Hmm.. Seems like it does get KOed way to easy. But with that hollow space, would you be able to put washers in there? That could help make it heavier
(Jan. 24, 2015  5:14 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Thank you for the results, TSO! Hmm.. Seems like it does get KOed way to easy. But with that hollow space, would you be able to put washers in there? That could help make it heavier
What do you mean by washers? the problem is that things tend to rattle around & weight varies. I can try inserting something Beyblade-related and seeing how it does later.
I am having trouble getting just the picture, but this is good enough
Try a Metal Face, maybe that could work?
(Jan. 24, 2015  1:48 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I am having trouble getting just the picture, but this is good enough
I did try putting a couple in, but the ball was still quite easy to KO. Not to mention the issue of rattling...
You mentioned that you were going to order a Super Control, right?
(Jan. 24, 2015  8:59 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2015  1:48 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I am having trouble getting just the picture, but this is good enough
I did try putting a couple in, but the ball was still quite easy to KO. Not to mention the issue of rattling...
You mentioned that you were going to order a Super Control, right?

Yes, I will be ordering one. Yet, school has been getting in my way Pinching_eyes It's the weekend, so hopefully I can get in my order today.

I wonder what will work... I really do wonder...
Would the Zero G stadium be used to Zero G K.O the ball? Just a thought.
(Feb. 28, 2015  5:09 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Would the Zero G stadium be used to Zero G K.O the ball? Just a thought.

I do not think I will be using the Super Control Stadium Ball since it's very light. Will experiment with others balls.

Also, MAJOR UPDATE: I am currently working on perfecting this so it can be used at Anime North 2015 as a side event! Any comments, questions or suggestions would be great!
I know it sounds immature but I laughed at the part when you said "experimenting with other balls".

Jokes aside, yes this seems good for a side event as it brings a fresh idea to the game, a game that is currently fading in popularity, I'm not saying it will definitely get everyone back but it should be a fun new idea some want to try out.
(Feb. 28, 2015  5:23 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I know it sounds immature but I laughed at the part when you said "experimenting with other balls".

Jokes aside, yes this seems good for a side event as it brings a fresh idea to the game, a game that is currently fading in popularity, I'm not saying it will definitely get everyone back but it should be a fun new idea some want to try out.

Serious

Thank you for that! I hope this can help spring the hobby a little, but let's see.

I need suggestions for types of balls to use (jinbee, don't you dare crack a smirk at this). I might try foosballs
BALLoons? Kidding but what about bouncy balls, their weight seems okay.
(Feb. 28, 2015  5:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: BALLoons? Kidding but what about bouncy balls, their weight seems okay.

Wouldn't they bounce a little too much? I will try though Smile

Anybody else with any other suggestions?
(Feb. 28, 2015  5:33 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  5:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: BALLoons? Kidding but what about bouncy balls, their weight seems okay.

Wouldn't they bounce a little too much? I will try though Smile

Anybody else with any other suggestions?

LOL that would be interesting, if only there was a firmer stiff bouncy ball. Are marbles too heavy?
Beyblade: Marble Melancholy XD, but seriously, you would need a slightly large bouncy ball compared to a smaller one due to the fact that the Beyblades Spin Track might have recoil when it hits the bouncy ball.
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:06 AM)Crazy Carp Wrote: Beyblade: Marble Melancholy XD, but seriously, you would need a slightly large bouncy ball compared to a smaller one due to the fact that the Beyblades Spin Track might have recoil when it hits the bouncy ball.

Wow, sorry for the late reply @[Crazy Carp]! I think that is true, but I don't know how it would affect taller and lower Beyblades. Lower ones would probably have a disadvantage because of the size, but depends mostly on size. I am going to try some foosballs and see how that works Smile

Hopefully my stadium can come in soon! Eee