Bey mouses beyblade photography

Quite nice, if I must say so myself. Though the effects are enhancing. The last two pictures look faded and un focused though.
Omg i love how you put orso with the bear! So cute :3
I had all the light off for the last two because they looked terrible with the light on.

Quote:Omgi love how you put orso with the bear! So cute :3
Thank you so much
These are pretty good! My favorite is the first one, nice job! Here's a tip, you should put your pictures in spoilers with [img] tags around them, it's better so we don't have to keep clicking links. Wink
Awesome pics! But I agree with Insomniac. The last two are a bit un focused and need better lighting...
Nice pictures and keep up the good work Beyblade mau5!
I will retake the last to with some better lighting I guess

(Aug. 15, 2012  12:33 AM)CerealSoup Wrote: These are pretty good! My favorite is the first one, nice job! Here's a tip, you should put your pictures in spoilers with [img] tags around them, it's better so we don't have to keep clicking links. Wink
I tried that but it didn't work I'll try it again though
I love the one with Vulcan Horuseus! It's one of my favorite beys!
(Aug. 15, 2012  1:50 AM)Frieza Wrote: I love the one with Vulcan Horuseus! It's one of my favorite beys!

Thanks I'll take a better one of it tommorow it's kinda dark out right now.
Notice he used instagram to upload his photos, they could be edited.
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:22 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Notice he used instagram to upload his photos, they could be edited.

what are you trying to say???
Nah, don't think of it in a bad way, it's just instagram is used to edit some pictures here and there.
the only thing i edited a lot was the fire blaze pic which is pretty obvious to give it a sort of reddish glow
Very Nice. But Please Do Not Double Post
(Aug. 15, 2012  9:45 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Very Nice. But Please Do Not Double Post

I'm sorry I was just letting people k ow I had more photos up and besides that post was like an hour later.
I like themStupid much better then mine
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:19 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: I like themStupid much better then mine

Thanks. And also there are new pics upon the op