Bey battles

Hi, I am new to the world of competitive bey battles with points and am wondering if there are ways to get them outside of tournaments. Thanks for the help.
(Apr. 08, 2020  4:56 AM)SobbleMan12 Wrote: Hi, I am new to the world of competitive bey battles with points and am wondering if there are ways to get them outside of tournaments. Thanks for the help.

I don't understand. Are you talking about Rankings, and Beyrank for Burst and MFB?

You can only increase or decrease those through participation in WBO tournaments.
Can I use my own driver during bey battle?
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:48 AM)Banandanoob Wrote: Can I use my own driver?

Did you 3D print it?
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:48 AM)Banandanoob Wrote: Can I use my own driver?

Did you 3D print it?

Not
Im using paper and brocken driver
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:55 AM)Banandanoob Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Did you 3D print it?

Not

No. Only non damaged TT and Hasbro parts are allowed. It’s in the rule books. You should read them.
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:55 AM)Banandanoob Wrote: Not

No. Only non damaged TT and Hasbro parts are allowed. It’s in the rule books. You should read them.

How about 3D print?
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:26 AM)Banandanoob Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No. Only non damaged TT and Hasbro parts are allowed. It’s in the rule books. You should read them.

How about 3D print?

These questions don't even relate to the subject of this thread, and you really need to stop asking and start reading the rules, or at least find the correct places to ask these questions.

If you continue to spam up this thread, you will find yourself in trouble for violating the rules.