Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post!

(Dec. 27, 2010  7:41 AM)Ultima Wrote: Name-Abhishek
City-Gandhinagar
State-Gujrat
Country - India

(Jan. 01, 2011  11:41 AM)RayLDrago Wrote: Abhishek , Gandhinagar , Gujrat , India

I am sorry but is this the same person or Ray LDrago are you a different person , if you are please provide some full details like surname coz this may coz problems in the future
gautam365 , muscat [ chennai ] , - [ tamil nadu ] , Oman [ India ]
gautam365 ,chennai,tamilnadu- oman,muscat
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:00 AM)gautam365 Wrote: gautam365 , muscat [ chennai ] , - [ tamil nadu ] , Oman [ India ]
Wow this is the right format you actually saved my time by writing in proper manner

gautam365 ' Wrote: gautam365 ,chennai,tamilnadu- oman,muscat

Why did you do this for ??? your first info line was correct !!!
Nitro neo: he's right with the second one muscat in oman and chennai is in tamil nadu
Gautam:welcome 2 wbo dud
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:20 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:24 PM)preshant Wrote: were in chennai can we get hms ldrago can anyone tell please i really want it

hms ldrago? do you mean meteor ldrago or lightning ldrago? I take it that's what you mean have you tried odyssey (don't know if I spelt it right), citicentre mall's lifestyle or landmark in nungambakkum? I wouldn't get my hopes up though. sorry but chennai doesn't have much

hey gokurox r u sur that u'll get metal fusion beys at odyssey coz i broke mines in a battle and do u get bey stadiums dere 2oo
preshant Wrote: Nitro neo: he's right with the second one muscat in oman and chennai is in tamil nadu
Gautam:welcome 2 wbo dud

You obviously didn't read the first post , look how my writing format is , i am not an idiot to write muscat is in Chennai , other members are not having any problems understanding it look at Ra's details , you need to read the first post in detail
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:34 PM)preshant Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:20 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:24 PM)preshant Wrote: were in chennai can we get hms ldrago can anyone tell please i really want it

hms ldrago? do you mean meteor ldrago or lightning ldrago? I take it that's what you mean have you tried odyssey (don't know if I spelt it right), citicentre mall's lifestyle or landmark in nungambakkum? I wouldn't get my hopes up though. sorry but chennai doesn't have much

hey gokurox r u sur that u'll get metal fusion beys at odyssey coz i broke mines in a battle and do u get bey stadiums dere 2oo

Dude i told you to use Private Messages to discuss this matter with anyone you want to talk to like gokurox , you are allowed to be a little of topic it sometimes happens but now you are doing it in almost every post of your
Hey I am also Abhishek and living in Gandhinagar...I don't think that he and me is same as I am also Abhishek.
You can use my username.
[/color]hi bladers

username Aryamana (real name not telling)

city mumbai

state maharastra

country IndiaWink
hi bladers

username Aryamana (real name not telling)

city mumbai

state maharastra

country IndiaWink
Hey guy to take this to a new level i have made a new Facebook page of Beyblade india & also RLD has made a website of the same name i wont post the link here as it would be advertising so i request RLD to PM his link the member in this thread

join our movement & lets it rip
Name(real): Jatan
Current city: Mumbai
Current state: Maharashtra

MAN!!! I am so happy to find some of my countrymen on this site. I m quite new and felt so lost on the site. Finally I have some people whom I can ask questions like which store to buy Beyblades? etc.
I AM WITH U NITRONEO LETS KEEP UP THE SPIRIT OF BEYBLADING and also spread the BEYBLADE hobby so that Indians dont feel bad in the future that they did not play such a good game in their childhood
I know about 15- 20 people around my society who just love beyblade. wen I told them about this tourney thingy they were not at all interested as they think its a waste of time. I mean they love beyblade, they have some but maybe theyre scared of their beyblades breaking,or being afraid of losin' etc. And guys I cant venture far for a Beyblade tourney OK...... If they are held in Mumbai then sure I'll come but if in Delhi or Chennai then...................
how many people do we need before we can start a tournament?
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:10 PM)janpegasus Wrote: maybe theyre scared of their beyblades breaking,or being afraid of losin' etc.

That maybe it , a little off topic here but when i went to WCG India mumbai qualifiers in 2009 for Fifa many of my friends who are good at Fifa & CS Didn't come because they were afreaid of the tough competition , they said so to me , i on the other hand went got knocked out but still had lots of fun

(Jan. 03, 2011  2:10 PM)janpegasus Wrote: And guys I cant venture far for a Beyblade tourney OK...... If they are held in Mumbai then sure I'll come but if in Delhi or Chennai then...................

Thats why i am classifying members according to cities

so when we have about 20 members from each city we can host tournaments , why i am saying 20 because i saw a vid of Canadian WBO Tournament & it had about 15-30 members

so rest assure people from mumbai or any other city can only play in their home city ,, unless WBO permits someone from lets say mumbai to play in a tournament in a different city

otherwise a Tournament in mumbai or any other city will only be held if we have 20 or more members from that city
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:22 AM)gokurox Wrote: how many people do we need before we can start a tournament?

At least 20 members bro if you are in chennai - tamil nadu , you at least need 20 people from your city / state

because these tournaments are WBO Sponsored so WBO Puts entry fees on these tournaments to recover the costs for the prizes
I have some Bey fans in mah school, wen I told dem about the the tournament, they were excited, but had one question which I cudnt answer- WHAT IS THE PRIZE? for winning and they also expect consolation prizes for participating!! What to do about them?? Uncertain
U only need 8 people for a tourney,but u guys should read the tournament rules
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:53 PM)janpegasus Wrote: I have some Bey fans in mah school, wen I told dem about the the tournament, they were excited, but had one question which I cudnt answer- WHAT IS THE PRIZE? for winning and they also expect consolation prizes for participating!! What to do about them?? Uncertain

Prizes only for 1st , 2nd , 3rd
(Dec. 21, 2010  2:54 PM)shubzdas Wrote: hi, friends my name is shashwat das . live in delhi , new delhi .

Username -shubzdas(not saying Real Name)

Current City -delhi

Current State - Delhi

Country - India

Whaddya mean not saying real name when you said 'hi, friends my name is shashwat das'
1st post updated with WBO Tournament rules 1 thing i want to point out is

People must join WBO First & then go to any tournament in their city

the reason is said by Kai-V in this thread

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tournament-Guide

please read the entire thread carefully , it is also attached to 1st post
here in chennai i dont know how!!!!! to make people interested in beyblade can u guys giv me som ideas?i mean how could these people not interested be in beyblade its damn interesting to play right i think that the wbo should host a beyblade fair or beyblade camp to increase the popularity of this game and show how the beyblades work, their structure, their parts and etc blahs for amateurs and other people.
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:25 AM)preshant Wrote: here in chennai i dont know how!!!!! to make people interested in beyblade can u guys giv me som ideas?i mean how could these people not interested be in beyblade its damn interesting to play right i think that the wbo should host a beyblade fair or beyblade camp to increase the popularity of this game and show how the beyblades work, their structure, their parts and etc blahs for amateurs and other people.

simple. they think it's childish because we played with beyblade I think 4 or 5 years ago. in my school the young kids up to around 5th love it but the rest don't. they also don't think of all this when they think beyblade. they think: spinning tops. BORING! I don't get them
This is not a brainstorming thread on how to make beys popular , if WBO Wanted to do it then they would have used modeling instead , so please take your of topic discussion to the pm or i will now report your posts to moderators & you will get warned , stay on topic This is A thread to gather people & get their details Preshant your posts particularly are always off topic if you want to discuss how to make beyblade popular in india start a new thread related to that motive rather than spamming my thread with it , i get you have cool idea but it is too costly to do anything you say , so please use the PM to do any discussions that are not related to the 1st post
okay sorry. won't happen again. by the way when's that pm coming?
i think we can take permission from the wbo and make posters and distribute to the shops which they sell beys like odyssey landmark and etc to gather indian bladers and since we r taking permission from wbo we can type in the poster by wbo but only one person shouldnt do the posters by themselves, like if there are more than one or more bladers they can all gather to make posters so by this way we can gather indian bladers as well as host tournaments quickly!
U can type it up. The comitee not going to help.
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:16 PM)preshant Wrote: i think we can take permission from the wbo and make posters and distribute to the shops which they sell beys like odyssey landmark and etc to gather indian bladers and since we r taking permission from wbo we can type in the poster by wbo but only one person shouldnt do the posters by themselves, like if there are more than one or more bladers they can all gather to make posters so by this way we can gather indian bladers as well as host tournaments quickly!

Dude are you really rich or something or you think we are stinkin rich

(Jan. 11, 2011  6:45 PM)Ra Wrote: U can type it up. The comitee not going to help.

Forget that the committee may agree but who will pay the shops he mentioned it's not like they are going to do tournament advertising for free & who will pay their huge publicity costs

Preshant most of the time your posts are really useless , you keep on forgetting we are not multi millionaires or we don't have huge salaries most of us are students or some maybe doing jobs , but a job alone can't be able to pay off for your ideas , your idea are anime based most of the time dude that stuff works on TV Only not here in india unless you have contact to rich people who would apply your ideas for free
Hey...can we have our own page on which we can share our thoughts ?...we Indians...

I am Proud to be a Indian
Did you notice I am Ultima...but changed my username...please change it.
NitroNeo: do you have to be an multi millionaire to make poster!
you just design it in the computer and then take print after that go to xerox shop
and take xerox thats it !, are you damn poor not going to spend atleast 5 or ten rupees for xerox huh?
hardly it is 50 paise per xerox.
ok if they charge in shops why we have to give the posters to shops we can try some other place
do you want to gather indians or what?