Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go.

oh my god shut up
if that happens in 2010 then the world will be run over by a giant monster truck. little kids arent that crafty. Are they gonna stick a stadium on their head and say its a hat?
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:13 AM)B Wrote: if that happens in 2010 then the world will be run over by a giant monster truck. little kids arent that crafty. Are they gonna stick a stadium on their head and say its a hat?

we are not talking about the stadium -__- we are talking about the beyblade they let you use to play the bey tai 1. thats what they were saying might get stolen. its not hard for a kid to stick a beyblade the size of like a 50cent coin into his pocket Tired
Uncertain Thats not what I meant. A 10 year old isnt even smart enough. Its too stupid to argue about. A 10 year old is too afraid to steal cookies let alone shoplift.
no neciceraly there are always bad eggs, some at young ages.
>_> a bad egg? It's real cool to steal from toyrus. wikity wikity wack
(Oct. 21, 2008  2:10 AM)B Wrote: >_> a bad egg? It's real cool to steal from toyrus. wikity wikity wack

im not trying to convinece you to steal. im not saying i steal. im just saying not everyone is good, or going to be good. there is always going to be bad people who do bad things and part of that is to steal.
oh my god both of you SHUT UP THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT STEALING
I'm saying, I couldn't see a little kid steal a beyblade. They're to young to even know about being "bad" or not. They think bad is yelling at someone. Also, how many little kids go to a large toystore without their parents?

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
(Oct. 21, 2008  2:25 AM)B Wrote: I'm saying, I couldn't see a little kid steal a beyblade. They're to young to even know about being "bad" or not. They think bad is yelling at someone. Also, how many little kids go to a large toystore without their parents?

youd be surprized especially nowadays! when beyblade was popular i knew some kids who went in and stole blades. XD i know its bad but like i said kids are smarter than you think.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
Well... For those who don't know what it works as, I'll give the info here.

Bey Tai machine #1 (For 6+ years old only.)

The bey tai machine has you fight a beyblade that I think resembles Quetzocoatl due to it's wheel. It's stuck on a metal pole(Don't you dare pull it out!) in the machine, and spins via that. It has 6 levels that you can choose from if you have a beypointer, and 3 levels to choose from if you have only the beyblade. When it is opened by the shopkeeper, he can set how powerful the bey tai machine should go on, by pressing the red button. I don't know how high it can go, but I know it can go past 10. Once it's set, a player can start the game by pressing the red button once. Once it's pressed, the bey tai machine shifts the quetzoatl-like beyblade to the top of the stadium(it's a rotating stadium, ya know), and starts blabbering japanese at you. at this time, stick the beypointer in. It should start making a beeping sound until it's done loading. Then pick class 1,2, or 3. Here's a list of the class levels.

Class 1:
level 1(1a):No beypointer needed, it gives 5 points if you win it. Not very challenging, and about 2 hits should kill the enemy.

Class 2:
level 2(2a): No beypointer needed, it gives 10 points at packs a little challenge to non attack types at this points, the time limit is lower this time, and requires 6-7 hits to kill it.

level 3(2b):beypointer required. It gives 15 points and is simmilar to level 2, with a little boost of quickness on the quetzocatl, and the stadium roatates more often, and most people get knocked out easily to this point.

Class 3:
level 4(3a):No beypointer needed, and here's when the bey tai machine gets challenging, then again, speedier spin and quicker rotation, and obviously hard to defeat. It gives 25 points.

level 5(3b):Beypointer required. I don't think there's much of a difference with 3a and 3b, except 3b gives more points. It gives 30 points.

level 6(DJ):Beypointer required. I absolutely have no idea why the heck did they call it DJ. It's not disco style or anything.(The music of this level is pretty nice though) Anyways, this is the final level. 20 seconds to beat the boss, while it spins like crazy and so does the stadium rotate. Usually I would recommend a disk like leone to defeat this level, and obviously you shouldn't ever use something such as saggitaro's wheel with a broken attack bottom. Try finding a good combo that has a heavy weight, highspeed attack, and decent stamania. Defeating DJ will award you 45 points, and if you set a speedy kill, I think it gives you a whopping double bonus.

Team mode:
I don't think this was ever intended in the bey tai machine but, you can actually shoot 2 beyblades into the stadium for a twist of fun. This will make it involve teamwork and skills to win, since if you knock your one of your team's beyblades out of the field, I'll say it in three words. YOU. ARE. DOOOMED. Once one beyblade is knocked out into the black metal area, your whole team fails. But if they just get outspinned, the other beyblade can just continue on battling without failing the level. You may also battle the machine with a team of 3, but a team of 4 would be total frenzy. everyone gets knocked like monkey nuts, the beyblades knock towards each other as they were blind, and chaos takes over.

The thwee golden rules of the bey tai machine:
1. Do not throw things at your beyblade or the enemy to cheer them on.
2. Do not touch the stadium OR the beyblades as they are spinning, or the sensor will catch you ^^
3. Do not break the bey tai award glass and steal the quetzocoatl in it.
(Dec. 26, 2008  9:08 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: Try finding a good combo that has a heavy weight, highspeed attack, and decent stamania.

I find these combos:
Libra/Leone 105 HF

P.S: nice thread
This could have gone here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2109.html

Also, yes, the beyblade is Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
And the last level is called "DJ Tornado". I have the list of translated levels on Beyblade Spirit Forums.
(Dec. 26, 2008  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This could have gone here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2109.html

Merged the threads.

Thanks for the description happyeric. It sounds like an interesting machine to use, hopefully they are brought over if MFB is expanded to North America and other countries.
Thanks. But I don't think they give rental blades exactly now for borrowing. Both of the bey tai machines that I visit at saturdays, they have you bring your own beyblade to battle.(and arrgh, membership card.) And also, awarding quetzocoatl just for beating the highest level of bey tai? Not very hard. I've beaten DJ about every time I get on that level by selecting class 3, even that time when the store manager set it's difficulty to max. Still, I don't get Quetzocoatl! And the machine isn't THAT hard when you battle it. At least when i discovered Libra d125 f/d. Gosh, takara tomy should make the challenge a bit harder, like letting the machine have 2 quetzocatls instead hitting you at the same time.
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:55 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: Thanks. But I don't think they give rental blades exactly now for borrowing. Both of the bey tai machines that I visit at saturdays, they have you bring your own beyblade to battle.(and arrgh, membership card.) And also, awarding quetzocoatl just for beating the highest level of bey tai? Not very hard. I've beaten DJ about every time I get on that level by selecting class 3, even that time when the store manager set it's difficulty to max. Still, I don't get Quetzocoatl! And the machine isn't THAT hard when you battle it. At least when i discovered Libra d125 f/d. Gosh, takara tomy should make the challenge a bit harder, like letting the machine have 2 quetzocatls instead hitting you at the same time.
How old are you ? This game is meant for 6+ year old boys. Obviously if you are a teen and that you know slightly more about Beyblade like people here, then it could be easy to find a combo that will defeat Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

I do not know if it would be different in Taiwan, but, according to the video I posted on the first page, there really is supposed to be a Pegasis 105F you can borrow.

This is where I read most of what I know about the Bey Ta 1 :
http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids...beita.html

I read on a few Japanese blogs that they got a Quetzalcoatl after defeating the highest level. I will look again though, because that would be impossible if level 3C is really that easy to beat. Do you have those sub-licence and premium-licence cards in Taiwan too ? Have you heard of people getting Quetzalcoatl around you ?

Also, level 3B gives you 30 points.
We have 2 ways of getting quetzocatl. The first way is by luck buying the boosters, which had 1/8 chance to get a part of quetzocatl. The second way is by defeating local championships, awarding you a wbba face, and a quetzocatl. For the sub and premium licesnse cards, I don't think they are going to use it until march 1. There's 2 people I know that have quetzocatl, both got it by sponsoring beyblade for the shop. I'm 13.
alot of rumors going around at taiwan now.

First, I've heard from different people that now they are selling the bey tai machine itself at a store for 6000 New taiwan dollars(which is, about 18,000 yen).
Second, also rumors about a bey tai machine number 2 with 7 levels instead of 6 and 2 beyblades attacking one at the same time.

I'd like them to get confirmed by someone... they seem pretty intresting.

This wouldn't be really related about the topic, but I also found a beycode for beypointers in my comic. It would be spoiling the code if I made a topic about beypointers(which I think it would be locked for that).
(Feb. 02, 2009  12:41 PM)happyeric12 Wrote: alot of rumors going around at taiwan now.

First, I've heard from different people that now they are selling the bey tai machine itself at a store for 6000 New taiwan dollars(which is, about 18,000 yen).
Second, also rumors about a bey tai machine number 2 with 7 levels instead of 6 and 2 beyblades attacking one at the same time.

I'd like them to get confirmed by someone... they seem pretty intresting.

This wouldn't be really related about the topic, but I also found a beycode for beypointers in my comic. It would be spoiling the code if I made a topic about beypointers(which I think it would be locked for that).
I have not heard of any Bey Ta 1 sale in Japan. I do not know about Taiwan ...

From what I remember, the BEY KIDS blog mentioned a Bey Ta 2. It is obvious that there is going to be a second version, but there is no official arrival date nor any kind of information about it.

You might have found a Password. Those are used to give you even more points by simply entering a few numbers. For example, you can get as much as 500 points at a time. I personally do not know how you can enter the Passwords, but it is apparently the Beypointer's Event Mode.
Try holding down the A and B button together down for a few seconds, then you can enter something. I guess it's where the passwords are supposed to go.
I entered mine. 150 points.
I shall be very interested to see if these arcade machines and the bey-pointers will be distributed in the west.

On the one hand Beyblade is aimed at kids, as such they're unlikely to have the know-how, or the ingenuity, to work out the finer points of the game entirely by themselves.
On the other, the older set, like tweens, will probably be tech savvy enough to render beypointers irrelevant as a ranking system.

Did the "prizes for beypoints" thing get confirmed or denied yet?
Just a note, "beypoints" is the ranking system used by the WBO. I think they're just points for Beypointers.
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:13 PM)Kei Wrote: Libruhhh

Then why haven't people in Japan done this? It would make Quetz easily obtainable, and thus much cheaper on YJA.

a bit harsh