Bey-Day! Ultimate Challenge

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: 29th of May. The date has been decided.

Time: 11am- ~3-4pm

Format: Double Elimination

Location: The location will be Burwood park, unless I can get a spot at Good Games again.

Finally, an official tournament! I will be hosting this, hopefully with the help of GreeNxBlader, and Raykon if he returns to the WBO soon.

Any and all Stadiums are welcome, however any person who has an attack stadium I would encourage you to bring your stadium, as there will be a little surprise for you that just might help you get to the finals.

Important:We will be limiting this tournament to 32, so make sure you post here quickly so you can secure yourself a place in the tournament.

If you do not gain a place in the tournament, feel free to attend for the free battles.

Attending:(32/32)
Momiji Manju
Hope
GreeNxBlader
leone88
omegajp
RustyXD
Bakers Dozen
BigBang Blader
DarknessPlayer
noob blader
eragon
nile
infiante Libra
kyoa leone
storm pegusas 5
markster
travisawesome
darkblader12
Beyblade Gamer
Mailz0rr
Rxkt48
danny12345
roarleone1
zak12345
bladerjacob
Raykon
Joshua Carrozza
shadow hawk 666
dracoblader99
BlackSonic
waqas
taj12
Unlucky

All Spots have been filled! Good luck Bladers!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Which day would you like the Beyday tournament to be on?

Saturday
34.52%
I can attend either day.
23.81%
Sunday
41.67%
Total: 100% 84 vote(s)
(May. 09, 2011  1:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: A restricted tournament? Not to bash it, but what's the logic for having it restricted? We've never done restricted in the US.

To be honest I was persuaded to do this, but there has been precedent for this and it's worked quite well IIRC.

It just helps keep track of everything better, and since I'll only have one person helping me, it's a bit hard when I have to manage what once reached almost 50.

It also helps with double elimination to make sure each subsequent round has even numbers, which definitely solved a lot of drama.

@Bakers Dozen: only the standard fee for those without blader passports.

Does anybody have a passport that hasn't been assigned to their names yet?
So 5 dollars! I am soo in! But after I ask mum.
hey momji manju plz can i come as well?
I can only come on the Sunday. PLZ make it Sunday!
@ DarkBlader12 no he doesn't have a account but he's making 1 this friday and im 99.999% sure im coming either day is fine
i really need the date like SOON
plz i need a date
i wont be able to come if i dont get a date
well lets make it in a another two more days then we decide if u agree momiji manju
im coming defitnently ( i cant spell defitnently! ) anyway put me as attendee and im gettin a dog tomoz soz off topic but im coming no doubt
BeyBlade Gamer: I've already posted that when you post here, say either attending or interested, and day/s if possible.

"Could youput me down" really gives me no information, other than you would like to go at some point.
so whats the date ( didnt u say like, your deciding in like 4 days????)
I definatly coming now so please put me on the Attending list. Also I will bring my standard/balance stadium with me as well.
i might be able to come
so what day has been decided
Why hasnt this tourney been added to the official beyday tourneys
(May. 13, 2011  10:52 AM)Eragon Wrote: Why hasnt this tourney been added to the official beyday tourneys

Because it obviously has no date yet and nobody even posts which date they would prefer, so things are not advancing.
im just gonna go with sunday
so can u add me to the attending list
It wasn't exactly a large margin, but:

The date has been decided

It will be on Sunday, as per the OP.
ok im attending
My mum said i can go so put me on the attending list
Put me down as attending please. As far as I know, I will be able to make it. And I should be able to bring the usual people to the tournament with me. I can help out with stuff if you want?
hmmmm i could of come on the saturday but put me down as unconfirmed
Hey.....its my first time attending would love to be involved...
i COULD be coming but i don't know....put me down as unconfirmed
put me down

danny12345

be on sun day
sunday plz
danny 12345
put me down plz roarleone1
wheres burwood park if i knew i might be able to attend