Best voice actor

i watched the eng jack vs ryuga already
Jacks voice was well ..... weird
and damian sounds a bit too deep for him but overall alright
As i live in Asia they play it on CN asia already

My fav still has to be Helios and Chris VA
Am i dreaming...or did Zeo comment in this thread by himself? Im really honored.

Well, there is no point in debating against opinions. It depends on what who likes overall and this can't be changed.

*wonders how Kai-V will react to Your post*
(Feb. 29, 2012  9:08 AM)Zeo Mac Wrote: I haven't watched the original series, thus, don't know much about Kai, but I'm a little curious to know how you feel about this particular scene in Metal Masters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_dZUg6etG4#t=8m48s

It is better than when he did Kai, but there is still something 'dull' in his acting.
Definitely the Japanese VA for Ryuuga, although I like Daidoji's VA as well.
To say which one is the best is quite hard...
My favourite ones are Romi Paku/Park (Damian) and Akeno Watanabe (Reiji), but that does not mean everyone has to agree that they are the best. Tongue_out

I love the way Akeno Watanabe voiced Reiji, especially in the scene where he screams 'Itai' (It hurts). Everytime I watch that episode I'm like: 'T-T Yes... It hurts... so much.. please stop it.. <strike> damn it, Daidouji, stop laughing!!</strike> ' Oh well.. xD

And Romi Park.. well, 'kimi yowai ne~' God! I'm dying (♥) everytime Damian says that xD But she also did a great job in the scenes where Damian acted more... 'pathetic' (repeating he's the chosen one, not understanding the situation at all, etc..) Aaaand the laughter~. *-* To me that woman has the most beautiful voice on earth~

I think Daidouji's voice jp voice actor did a great job, too. His voice is so significant~ And that one scene in episode 146 was just... pure awesomeness *-*

Um... even though I do prefer the original Japanese version, there are some actors of the dubs (German and English) I really like.
I think the German voice actor of Merci did a really good job. His french accent made me fell in love with him xD not really..
Daidouji's German VA sounded really good, too.

Tetsuya's VAs (German and English) fit him perfectly xD~ (too bad they decided to let that guy dub Damian in the German version as well ._. ... seriously?! Okay, he got better after some time... He sounded quite good in episode 100.)

About Reiji... I got the feeling they just made fun of him... Ssssssssad, since he's a wonderful character (ah well... not that 'wonderful', but still pretty... interesting and deep.) I'm glad they changed that in the German version. Even though I'm a little sulky that his VA voiced Zeo, too, and did an even better job. xD

Oh, another Japanese one I just love is Ryuutarou's. That accent. That accent!! I have no idea what kind of accent that is (Kyoto?) but it's just... so perfect for that character (even if it's not an accent and just an unique of talking) xD

(Feb. 29, 2012  9:08 AM)Zeo Mac Wrote: I haven't watched the original series, thus, don't know much about Kai, but I'm a little curious to know how you feel about this particular scene in Metal Masters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_dZUg6etG4#t=8m48s

ö.ö My, my, that was really good!! I tend to dislike American voices in general (too many British Series) but Tsubasa's English VA sounds fine~
I'm looking forward to see those episodes with Ben and you (busybusybusy too much to watch the next few weeks)
Damian Hart (japanese) really is cool. I just don't remember the actor. Damian lifts and drops his voice like, if he was saying,"BBQ pizza!" it sounds like, "bBQpizza!
(Mar. 12, 2012  11:57 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: Damian Hart (japanese) really is cool. I just don't remember the actor. Damian lifts and drops his voice like, if he was saying,"BBQ pizza!" it sounds like, "bBQpizza!

It's Romi Paku (/Park). She's amazing Smile I love her voice~
Romi Park is also the voice of Edward Elric, IIRC.

My favorite actors are probably the voices of Rei (English Dub) and and Ryuuga. Rei's voice just fits well to me, and it doesn't sound as awkward as the other voices. I love Ryuuga's voice actor because he just sounds...dangerous.

EDIT: I mean the Japanese voice actor for Ryuuga btw.
(Feb. 22, 2012  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You like the voice, but if you seriously think David Reale is good at acting, then you really need to take a step back from your Kai-fanism and realise that David Reale is horrible. Just hear all those "Go Dranzer !" shouts : they are absolutely dull. He has no passion at all.

I personally liked David Reale as Kai. We all have our own opinions, but also we need to respect the opinions of others, even if we don't agree. Just dissing on someone just for that one personal opinion is not justifiable. Uncertain Yes, Kai was my favorite character in the series. Yes, I was a total fangirl of him in middle school. But I grew out of it and my interests led me elsewhere. I don't fawn over Kai like I used to anymore, but watching him in the anime makes me feel nostalgic. I grew up with David Reale's performance and it's permanently glued onto my childhood memories. There's nothing any of us who like this character can do about it.
-------

For me, my top VA picks would be Kenjiro Tsuda and Marina Inoue. Both play Ryuuga and Hikaru respectively in Metal Fight Beyblade.
I was exactly in your position before. I still think Kai is a really cool character. However, I think I did not even need to watch other anime that are better dubbed like Death Note to realise that David Reale's performance is just strained.
I love Romi Park =) She voices both Toushiro Hitsugaya and Edward Elric =))
english and japanese VA for Tetsuya Watarigani english: sounds witty makes me laugh and it seems to fit SO well
Japanese: deeper more menacing when serious but still funny
Romi Park/Paku because her voice for Damian Hart was exellent, also because she was the voice actor of Len Tao from Shaman King
I like the voice actor of Kyoya and David reale who plays tsubasa.
I have to agree that Ray's english dub voice seemed very fitting of the character. Not sure why~ It just rang well! Wink
But concerning David, I know some of his lines SUCKED in their delivery... but when he was working on that. He was .. what? 15? 16? Not too bad when it's some of the first voice work you've ever done. Don't get the wrong idea, I know i'm a total Kai fan, and i'm not trying to be defensive of the character.

I also kind of like Yu's english voice. No real reason why. it's just... catchy? Hmm.. not the right word. Uncertain
Ryuga's English voice is sooooo cute and hilarious! I can never get enough of it! And, not only is his voice funny, he always says the silliest things! Ryuga is awesome, and so is Tsubasa!
(Apr. 15, 2012  12:57 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Ryuga's English voice is sooooo cute and hilarious! I can never get enough of it! And, not only is his voice funny, he always says the silliest things! Ryuga is awesome, and so is Tsubasa!

The problem is, out of all MFB characters on my list, Ryuga is the last one to ever say "silliest things".

Yahoo. Managed to respond to you before Kai-V would.
I was not actually planning on replying. Obviously, if you think Ryuuga's English voice is good or any positive adjective, there is something very wrong with you, hah.
.. Ryuga?! The English voice just gets on my nerves .. seriously. XD
If you think ryuga's voice is good then something is super wrong really.
But Ryuga's english voice is so cute! If you don't like his voice, then there's something wrong with YOU!
I love Titi's japanses voice it is so hi pitched and awsome
Pretty much the majority voice actors (both japanese and dub) from the old series were great and the lines wern't so repetitive, unlike Metal Fight (dub ver, japanese ver was great) because I now mostly hear them say "At All" (in the end of a lot of sentence's) or "Not Now, Not Ever" or "Do you hear me?" etc which they do keep repeating (Mostly in Metal Masters)
You are right about that! I tried to look at a video from you tube on beyblade zero g. But It was ALL in a different language so I did not understand a work. The voice actor seemed pretty good thouh.
(Apr. 27, 2012  8:52 PM)Ldragofan1 Wrote: You are right about that! I tried to look at a video from you tube on beyblade zero g. But It was ALL in a different language so I did not understand a work. The voice actor seemed pretty good thouh.

I meant the Metal Fight Beyblade DUB were wierd, I mean the first few episodes the dub was OK but later on it got annoying ever since they repeat "At All" in the end of a lot of their sentences