Best voice actor

@dpoolfan-Zeo's voice is really good but the fact is his appearance is not that much as that of Ryuga.
Ryuga's voice in the Japanese one is the best
although,in the English dub,he sounds like lil wayne-trust me,i was wondering how lil wayne appeared on cartoon network only to find out it was Ryuga's voice-Ryuga needs such a voice given his personality of being a bit twisted and cynical
(no offense to lil wayne or his fans)
Zero's voice actor is the best so far for me...I like the aggressive tone of his voice it fits his age and personality very well...
Ryuga voice in Japanese is good..

_________

Off the forums sorry Leono in thundercats voice is awesome (new season)
I only watch the English version. I liked the voice of Tsubasa but I got sick of it. I later liked the voice of Masamune
The voice if Faust is REALLY good. I like it a lot!
I LOVE Ryuga's voice actor, Carman Melville, obviously. But I also love Da Xiang Wang's voice actor, Dan Petronijevic, because he has a hot bedroom voice and he makes everything sound like an innuendo.....lolXD
In the English series it would have to be Tetsuya's voice actor. I love him, he is perfect for the role. I do like Doji's voice as well. Gingka kind of drives me up a wall with his English voice actor. In the Japanese.. definitely Ryuga! xD
(Jul. 27, 2012  6:47 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: In the English series it would have to be Tetsuya's voice actor. I love him, he is perfect for the role. I do like Doji's voice as well. Gingka kind of drives me up a wall with his English voice actor. In the Japanese.. definitely Ryuga! xD

Ryuga's japanese voice is really, really amazing...lolXD
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:49 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: All the voice actors in cardfight vanguard are really good.

This is about beyblade voice actors..
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:25 AM)XxRyugaxX Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2012  6:47 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: In the English series it would have to be Tetsuya's voice actor. I love him, he is perfect for the role. I do like Doji's voice as well. Gingka kind of drives me up a wall with his English voice actor. In the Japanese.. definitely Ryuga! xD

Ryuga's japanese voice is really, really amazing...lolXD

He really is. He is the perfect tone that made me fall in love with Ryuga and his vicious soul!
Wow that is umm kind of umm how do I say this nicely creepy.
I haven't seen the Japaneswe or the English version
but if I would have too pick my fav voice actor in my Language, it would be Gingka
as he is so hot, Levi van Kempen
I just saw the Beywheelz hated the theme song but the show was good. The voice actors were good too
I like dashan's voice actor he sounds bold
I always admire the voice work of Daniel Petronijevic and Lyon Smith.
I like Yu's voice actor. Not to mention it's a girl.
I also like (Once again Dutch) the voice actor from the last member of the chinese team
He has the same voice as from Andy from the cartoon whats with Andy and it was great hearing it again
I don't know, Benkai(may be spelled wrong), I hate is voice. All he does is SCREAM!
(Aug. 30, 2012  9:30 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I don't know, Benkai(may be spelled wrong), I hate is voice. All he does is SCREAM!

This is for the best voice actor, not hated one.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Most-annoying-character
Kenny in G-Revolution. His voice is so bold and powerful, unlike 2000 and V-Force!
Sorry Insomniac, My bad. Won't do it again.
In the english of S1,2,3
I like most, Tala, Kai etc etc