Best voice actor

Oh, well I guess u can say he was OKAY? I mean even though I did not understand a word that he said I did know what he sounded like. I could not tell weather he was annoying or if he was just plan not good.
Masamune's voice actor in the Japanese version.
My favorite is the Original series so I would comment from it. Ray's voice actor is my favorite (Daniel Desanto). I hate the Japanese dub because the females dubbed the voices of the characters.
(Apr. 17, 2012  11:18 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: But Ryuga's english voice is so cute! If you don't like his voice, then there's something wrong with YOU!

You've got to be kidding with me. and THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME, just letting you informed.
(May. 07, 2012  6:45 AM)Triple-X-Turbo Wrote: My favorite is the Original series so I would comment from it. Ray's voice actor is my favorite (Daniel Desanto). I hate the Japanese dub because the females dubbed the voices of the characters.

Cough. Sexist.

Anyway, I really like Rob Tinkler... He voiced Ginga, Brooklyn, Cenotaph, and many other anime people... Having a wide range of different voices really interests me... Also, mostly cause he was in both the 2000 series and MFB Joyful_2
For some reason I really Like Yuu's voice. It makes him sound younger.
Oh yeah and Tsubassa's
(Apr. 17, 2012  2:20 PM)Cannon Wrote: .. Ryuga?! The English voice just gets on my nerves .. seriously. XD

Most of the main potroganists I think voices get on my nerves. They always make those random noises!

I like Zeo's voice actor a lot.

Koyasu takehito ftw! he can do almost any role in any anime.
I kind of like Ryuga's voice. I mean it's cool the way he sounds and all. I don't like like him. Yuu's voice is cool too. I like Kyoya's voice a lot. It's just the way he sounds and his determination to beat Gingka changes the way he sounds sometimes and I like that.
(Jun. 03, 2012  12:33 AM)Brood Wrote: Koyasu takehito ftw! he can do almost any role in any anime.

Agreed. Takehito Koyasu (Daidoji) and Kenjiro Tsuda (Kaiba, err...i mean Ryuga) both sound awesome. This is why they are my favorite characters.
(Feb. 22, 2012  10:32 PM)CrownClown Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  12:38 AM)Listentotempo Wrote: Who is your favorite voice actor in the anime show. If it was me, mine would be Gingka's Hagane's sctor which is

Aki Kanada.
It is definitely not the American voice actor of Ginga. His voice is so annoying !!!
but, I like Aki Kanada.

finally someone who agrees his voice is annoying! i tune out of the show when halfway through a battle with someone really strong he does one of those " beyblading is about having fun not crushing your opponent” speeches.
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:29 AM)UrsaMajor Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  10:32 PM)CrownClown Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  12:38 AM)Listentotempo Wrote: Who is your favorite voice actor in the anime show. If it was me, mine would be Gingka's Hagane's sctor which is

Aki Kanada.
It is definitely not the American voice actor of Ginga. His voice is so annoying !!!
but, I like Aki Kanada.

finally someone who agrees his voice is annoying! i tune out of the show when halfway through a battle with someone really strong he does one of those " beyblading is about having fun not crushing your opponent” speeches.

Well what he says doesn't have much to do with the voice itself.
...But I have to admit that I can't stand Ginga's English voice actor either. He squeaks so much... And the way he says some things is completely different from the original (though I suppose that's not his fault but the director's). In season one he sounds so much like he's making fun of Reiji during their fight. It's awful. And in the episode of Georg's and Jack's fight something similar happens again when he tells them to be careful...

But well.
I really like the new voice actors in Zero-G. But I don't believe anyone can surpass Romi Paku as my favourite seiyuu~
(Jun. 15, 2012  9:30 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Well what he says doesn't have much to do with the voice itself.
...But I have to admit that I can't stand Ginga's English voice actor either. He squeaks so much... And the way he says some things is completely different from the original (though I suppose that's not his fault but the director's). In season one he sounds so much like he's making fun of Reiji during their fight. It's awful. And in the episode of Georg's and Jack's fight something similar happens again when he tells them to be careful...
I find it odd how squeaky his voice is in Beyblade. He played a villain in Bakugan (Season 2, AKA the last season I watched), and I don't remember his voice being squeaky at all.

I love Zeo and Tsubasa's voices. I can't stand Ryuga and Gingka's english voices though,they are AWFUL. Ryuga sounds like a dying chicken and Gingka just sounds like a little girl. Ryuga's voice in the original japanese sounds really good IMO,it fits his character unlike his english voice.
(Jun. 21, 2012  4:01 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: I love Zeo and Tsubasa's voices. I can't stand Ryuga and Gingka's english voices though,they are AWFUL. Ryuga sounds like a dying chicken and Gingka just sounds like a little girl. Ryuga's voice in the original japanese sounds really good IMO,it fits his character unlike his english voice.

Ryuga's voice, dying chicken?.....

Meh, I guess that's a good way of putting it.
I guess he could be an alive chicken too Andrew
Ryuga's voice IS really annoying. It is worse than a dying chicken but I wouldn't want then to change his voice because it's been like that forever. I guess I just got use to it being the way it is. I don't really pay attention to his voice because I really pay attention to the show more. In aspects to his voice not that good.
LOL if you dont like it there is really no need to say honestly.There are people out there who like the voice and just to let you know i love it.Remind you read the title.You only put positive comments and voice actors not anime character.
(Feb. 21, 2012  11:04 PM)username786 Wrote: the english voice actor of tsubasa, is simply awsome, since he did voice kai. best japanese is probably king.
I agree. Tsubasa's and Kai's was awesome.

It's not that I don't like it it is just that it is not that good. TO ME of course. It is alright. I do not HATE it.
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:16 PM)Kai8000 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  11:04 PM)username786 Wrote: the english voice actor of tsubasa, is simply awsome, since he did voice kai. best japanese is probably king.

You mean David Reale? Like Kai-V said on the first page, he is a horrible voice actor. And I mean hor-ri-ble. Sorry, but, he has no passion whatsoever. But that's a matter of opinion. My favorite voice actors in Japanese are Ryuga's (Kenjiro Tsuda) and King 4D's (I forgot her name DX). My favorite actors in English are Yu's (Denise Oliver) and Chi-yun Li's (Forgot her name, too DX). But that's a complete matter of opinion.
well,makes a difference,in the English and Japanese language
but in both,Ryuga outclasses others!
Ryuga outclasses other?? Confused I disagree on that one. I think that Zeo's voice outclasses others.
(Jul. 01, 2012  6:22 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:16 PM)Kai8000 Wrote:

You mean David Reale? Like Kai-V said on the first page, he is a horrible voice actor. And I mean hor-ri-ble. Sorry, but, he has no passion whatsoever.
and that kind of actor was ideal for Kai.
(Jul. 10, 2012  7:46 PM)Feridf Wrote: and that kind of actor was ideal for Kai.

No, you do not understand. You can play/act to be an emotionless person, but still have passion. If you even heard a few scenes from the Japanese version, you would clearly see that Kai is very passionate when it comes to Beyblade, and even in his regular speech, it is just not "bland". There is a way to be a good actor while still doing the emotionless.