Best voice actor

Who is your favorite voice actor in the anime show. If it was me, mine would be Gingka's Hagane's sctor which is

Aki Kanada.
well i like kenta's voicePOSTPOSTPOST
Aki Kanada. because she is the voice actor of Ginga. Smile and Ginga is my favorite character.

I also like King's (4D) voice but I do not know the name of the actor ...
Kenjiro Tsuda,voice actor of Ryuga.
(Jan. 13, 2012  11:17 AM)Meteor-V Wrote: Aki Kanada. because she is the voice actor of Ginga. Smile and Ginga is my favorite character.

I also like King's (4D) voice but I do not know the name of the actor ...
King's voice actress is not very well known, it's Mutsumi Tamura, just looked up on the Japanese wikipedia for Metal Fight Beyblade
Kenjiro Tsuda,voice actor of Kaiba.

..oh wait. I mean Ryuga : D
the english voice actor of tsubasa, is simply awsome, since he did voice kai. best japanese is probably king.
David Reale is actually a very bad voice actor. He has a voice you can like, but you really need to realise that he is a horrible actor.
I think it is either Hiro's voice actor (from BeyBlade G-Revolution) or Daichi's voice actor. (Also G-Revolution)
I've only watched the Bakuten series and in both languages. My favorite voice 'actresses' in the anime would be the voices of Rei, Takao and Max (I know their actresses' names though). All three of them portrayed their characters pretty well, enough to make their my favorites in the anime. I think most of the main cast portrayed their characters well, even though some had personally changes, it's just those three are my favorites.

And yes most if not all of the Bakuten main characters are voiced by women - pretty well known women to be exact; if you check their wiki list Wink
(Feb. 21, 2012  11:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: David Reale is actually a very bad voice actor. He has a voice you can like, but you really need to realise that he is a horrible actor.

???
I like him as Kai. Is there something we don't know?
You like the voice, but if you seriously think David Reale is good at acting, then you really need to take a step back from your Kai-fanism and realise that David Reale is horrible. Just hear all those "Go Dranzer !" shouts : they are absolutely dull. He has no passion at all.
My favorite is Susan Roman who plays Chi-Yun Li. She puts into play that even though Chi-Yun is small he is eally strong and will stop at nothing to realize Dashan's dream to be the worlds strongest blader
(Feb. 22, 2012  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You like the voice, but if you seriously think David Reale is good at acting, then you really need to take a step back from your Kai-fanism and realise that David Reale is horrible. Just hear all those "Go Dranzer !" shouts : they are absolutely dull. He has no passion at all.

This I agree to. I love David's voice, but I have known since I was young, that David's acting was bad.

If he got some lessons, then maybe it would be good.
(Feb. 22, 2012  6:53 PM)Lucellus Wrote: If he got some lessons, then maybe it would be good.

Being a paid voice actor pretty much means that he already should have taken lessons...
Obviously, Ryuga is the best voice actor. The voice actor makes Ryuga seem like a person named Ryuga. Not many voice actors can make the character they voice come to life.
(Feb. 22, 2012  6:55 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  6:53 PM)Lucellus Wrote: If he got some lessons, then maybe it would be good.

Being a paid voice actor pretty much means that he already should have taken lessons...

And with that statement, I take back what I said.
(Feb. 22, 2012  6:58 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Obviously, Ryuga is the best voice actor. The voice actor makes Ryuga seem like a person named Ryuga. Not many voice actors can make the character they voice come to life.

If you mean the Japanese Voice Actor, Kenjirou Tsuda, then I agree. Because the English one does not seem to please me...

But then again, that is my opinion.
(Feb. 22, 2012  7:01 PM)Lucellus Wrote: If you mean the Japanese Voice Actor, Kenjirou Tsuda, then I agree. Because the English one does not seem to please me...

English Ryuga makes Ryuga funny as hell XD! Completely ruins his original, serious character the Japanese one hasg got, but atleast it's something completely different. Like all these rofl quotes he had while battling Tsubasa.
(Jan. 13, 2012  12:38 AM)Listentotempo Wrote: Who is your favorite voice actor in the anime show. If it was me, mine would be Gingka's Hagane's sctor which is

Aki Kanada.
It is definitely not the American voice actor of Ginga. His voice is so annoying !!!
but, I like Aki Kanada.
(Feb. 22, 2012  9:26 PM)Jrx Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  7:01 PM)Lucellus Wrote: If you mean the Japanese Voice Actor, Kenjirou Tsuda, then I agree. Because the English one does not seem to please me...

English Ryuga makes Ryuga funny as hell XD! Completely ruins his original, serious character the Japanese one hasg got, but atleast it's something completely different. Like all these rofl quotes he had while battling Tsubasa.

No not the Japanese voice actor. The English one because he does have a weird voice.
Rryuga can be serious, but it hard to take him seriously when all he does is"Whhhahaha!"

(Feb. 23, 2012  1:41 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  9:26 PM)Jrx Wrote:

No not the Japanese voice actor. The English one because he does have a weird voice.
Rryuga can be serious, but it hard to take him seriously when all he does is"Whhhahaha!"

You shouldn't take English Ryuga seriously XD. It's not possible, even if you want to.
Can't wait to see Ryuga vs Jack in the dub though.
(Feb. 23, 2012  3:58 PM)Jrx Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2012  1:41 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  9:26 PM)Jrx Wrote: English Ryuga makes Ryuga funny as hell XD! Completely ruins his original, serious character the Japanese one hasg got, but atleast it's something completely different. Like all these rofl quotes he had while battling Tsubasa.

You shouldn't take English Ryuga seriously XD. It's not possible, even if you want to.
Can't wait to see Ryuga vs Jack in the dub though.

I guess the English Dubbers thought that he was manic maybe?

If I could be paid to be a voice actor that you better believe that I would sign up TODAY! I think I can be a good voice actor.
I like Dunamis voice. It‘s kinda cool. But in my opinion, Ryuga is the best. Btw if someone here ever wachted the DUTCH BEYBLADE. Serious Ryuga‘s voice sucks [..]
It's not really my place to directly comment much on my colleagues' work, but I want to mention to everyone, there's a lot of factors that go into making a voice performance. It's typically something of a team effort. An actor might very well be capable of playing a character in drastically different ways, all depending on how they're directed. For dubbing in particular, writing also needs to be very precise. -- Scripted dialogue needs to match the animated lip-flaps, yet should still be at a speed that sounds natural for the character who's speaking it. This can be very tricky and restrictive.

I'm absolutely not saying everyone needs to like what they hear. But with all the factors at play, it's very bold, and not always fair to label someone out as a "bad actor".

(Feb. 22, 2012  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You like the voice, but if you seriously think David Reale is good at acting, then you really need to take a step back from your Kai-fanism and realise that David Reale is horrible. Just hear all those "Go Dranzer !" shouts : they are absolutely dull. He has no passion at all.

I haven't watched the original series, thus, don't know much about Kai, but I'm a little curious to know how you feel about this particular scene in Metal Masters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_dZUg6etG4#t=8m48s