Best uses for Unite performance tip

Anyone use the Unite driver for God/SwitchStrike beys or Super Z?  

Any use in competitive combos for modern tournaments?  What discs & layers are good with Unite?

How does Hasbro Unite compare with TT Unite?
Hasbro Rubber is Softer. Also Unite is a good alternative of Xtreme. However Xtreme in any case is better
Well...I think Unite would be good with Archer Hercules... But I haven't done much test.
I think unite is really fast....

And that's it... Good for getting friends XD
This could be the most you’re going to get out of me.
The Unite driver, as the name says, “Unite”s the capabilities of an attack type and a stamina type to turn it into a balance type driver. A flat launch will start having the middle sharp performance tip contact the stadium, even in a parallel angle launch, giving the beyblade a less friction/less movement play style like a stamina type. When caught off balance however, or if the bey is launched at an angle unparallel to the stadium, the driver will have the rubber part (the outside ring) contact the stadium, causing a beyblade with it to give itself a sudden burst of speed. This can also happen if you launch your beyblade super hard and it hits the tornado ridge for an extremely powerful boost. One of the other ways you can get the rubber part of the driver to hit the stadium at first launch is Shu’s Crux Boost using a Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite beyblade. It begins with holding your launcher upwards with the prongs facing towards you then the moment you rip your beyblade, flick your launcher to a horizontal position like you would a normal launching position, (the launcher must have finished ripping a miniature moment before you finish flicking the launcher, otherwise, it would end up in a regular launch). If this is perfectly performed, it would end up with Spriggan immediately rushing around the stadium in an attempt to hit a beyblade.

What I actually think of this is, for the most part, is that it can allow your beyblade to switch modes depending on the situation of the battle and turn it in your favour or otherwise, the opponent’s favour. This would be a most useful performance tip out of the stamina/attack performance tip line (fusion, unite, merge).

Since your beyblade with a unite driver will eventually increase in speed somewhere in the battle, it is recommended that you use an attack type energy layer and (as usual) a heavy disc.
(Jul. 05, 2018  8:06 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: This could be the most you’re going to get out of me.
The Unite driver, as the name says, “Unite”s the capabilities of an attack type and a stamina type to turn it into a balance type driver. A flat launch will start having the middle sharp performance tip contact the stadium, even in a parallel angle launch, giving the beyblade a less friction/less movement play style like a stamina type. When caught off balance however, or if the bey is launched at an angle unparallel to the stadium, the driver will have the rubber part (the outside ring) contact the stadium, causing a beyblade with it to give itself a sudden burst of speed. This can also happen if you launch your beyblade super hard and it hits the tornado ridge for an extremely powerful boost. One of the other ways you can get the rubber part of the driver to hit the stadium at first launch is Shu’s Crux Boost using a Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite beyblade. It begins with holding your launcher upwards with the prongs facing towards you then the moment you rip your beyblade, flick your launcher to a horizontal position like you would a normal launching position, (the launcher must have finished ripping a miniature moment before you finish flicking the launcher, otherwise, it would end up in a regular launch). If this is perfectly performed, it would end up with Spriggan immediately rushing around the stadium in an attempt to hit a beyblade.

What I actually think of this is, for the most part, is that it can allow your beyblade to switch modes depending on the situation of the battle and turn it in your favour or otherwise, the opponent’s favour. This would be a most useful performance tip out of the stamina/attack performance tip line (fusion, unite, merge).

except one thing, stamina is not that great, using destroy is better in this case, which can change from semi  mobile to rush of speed
Is my brand new Hasbro Unite driver defective?  I have seen other ones with the plastic bit sticking out a bit more from the rubber, but mine has quite a bit of rubber covering the plastic middle tip so it would take a long time to wear down to that plastic tip...I will post a couple of photos if possible...it also looks like the rubber is twisted a bit clockwise...

[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/84b66f26-59f2-48cd-a20d-749b334820da[/img]

2nd photo

2nd photo 
[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/529c5ede-6c9a-4477-b15e-bd11f621ec4e[/img]

Not sure if u guys can see the photos I pasted?  All I can see on my post is some weblink reference to the images but can’t actually see the image I pasted...anyone can help out here?  I am using an iPad
(Jul. 05, 2018  10:55 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Is my brand new Hasbro Unite driver defective?  I have seen other ones with the plastic bit sticking out a bit more from the rubber, but mine has quite a bit of rubber covering the plastic middle tip so it would take a long time to wear down to that plastic tip...I will post a couple of photos if possible...it also looks like the rubber is twisted a bit clockwise...

[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/84b66f26-59f2-48cd-a20d-749b334820da[/img]

2nd photo

2nd photo 
[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/529c5ede-6c9a-4477-b15e-bd11f621ec4e[/img]

Not sure if u guys can see the photos I pasted?  All I can see on my post is some weblink reference to the images but can’t actually see the image I pasted...anyone can help out here?  I am using an iPad

we can’t ?
Replaced the defective Hasbro one & checked it out. A hoot to use with L2 & L3. Definitely Unite is a keeper.

But isn’t it supposed to stay in the middle of the stadium until hit? It still seems to have a lot of rubber with the plastic tip only very barely pointing through. It starts circling the stadium immediately even if I drop it in the middle...is this supposed to happen??
(Jul. 06, 2018  11:59 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Replaced the defective Hasbro one & checked it out. A hoot to use with L2 & L3. Definitely Unite is a keeper.

But isn’t it supposed to stay in the middle of the stadium until hit? It still seems to have a lot of rubber with the plastic tip only very barely pointing through. It starts circling the stadium immediately even if I drop it in the middle...is this supposed to happen??

A newer Unite has very little wiggle room, as the rubber is pretty low to the ground. Unless you launch it on a balanced combo perfectly flat right into the center, you're likely to land on rubber and go flying off at speed on contact with the ground. Once the rubber's worn down a bit it'll mellow out and spin on the plastic better and more consistently.

Also post those images to imgur and link us to there. It'll help.
imo, any driver with rubber on it is interesting with cho-z weights
even bite, and especially unite.

unite lets you get serious attacks off right at the start, and later in the round you can reserve some inertia to squeak out a spin finish, when something like xtreme or jolt would have petered out. it’s an excellent driver on something like wV.0R. i use this combo all the time in my deck; when launched correctly it’s extremely competitive, imo.