Best move tournament

• There is no prize for this tournament you just put your move name and the description of it
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:55 AM)Fire_wings37 Wrote:
  • There is no prize for this tournament you just put your move name and the description of it

This doesn't make any sense. Explain.
Ex: everlasting Gallup a move where turbo valtryek (hasbro bey) Takes the center and gains stamina and the funny part is valtryek is a attack type but. When I say everlasting Gallup Valtryek it takes the center and stays there like a stamina type it Always works I’ve never lost with it

(Jan. 01, 2020  4:56 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: You created two of these threads

Really
Well, that didn't explain ANYTHING. But I DO know that this is in the wrong subforum. You're supposed to post it wherever what this thread is (What IS this thread) is supposed to go.

Which in this case would be Beyblade Random Thoughts.

Because this is a non-sequitur!

EDIT: Well, you put Tournament in the name, so I'm moving it to Your Creations. Have fun with that.
How about;
Doom wheel; unicrest yell orbit is launched sideways and rolls/charges the opponent to push them into the stadium and burst them.
Perfect Blitz: Perfect Phoenix's armor comes off at insane speeds! Any foe caught is Perfect Blitz breaks automatically.
Geist Spin Smash: Geist spin steals enough to go into absorb break. When that happens he tornado stalls and the other bey loses stamina
Judgement Shield: Judgement takes the centre and uses its attack points to deflect opposing attacks and KO them
(Feb. 09, 2020  8:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Judgement Shield: Judgement takes the centre and uses its attack points to deflect opposing attacks and KO them

That would work with any chip but joker and a defense tip
(Feb. 09, 2020  8:40 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  8:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Judgement Shield: Judgement takes the centre and uses its attack points to deflect opposing attacks and KO them

That would work with any chip but joker and a defense tip

But I use it with merge' , so why can't I make a move like this? If I sound rude sorry