Best combo for MFB

You can tell me anything, I will buy most of the pieces, so feel free, but in case I can't afford an especific bey that contains a piece, I'll tell you so you can give me another option.
if this includes Zero G then I heard that something along the likes of MSF Balro Balro F230 WD(?)
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:55 PM)MWF Wrote: if this includes Zero G then I heard that something along the likes of MSF Balro Balro F230 WD(?)

Ok, it's too expensive to get two Balro's, so, is there another synchrom to go with?
(Jan. 03, 2018  10:02 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:55 PM)MWF Wrote: if this includes Zero G then I heard that something along the likes of MSF Balro Balro F230 WD(?)

Ok, it's too expensive to get two Balro's, so, is there another synchrom to go with?

well for attack left spin is a good idea. the only Zero G left spin beyblade is dark knight dragoon (ronin Dragoon) a combo I use though not the best is Behemoth Dragoon (dragoon on top) 90 EDS this combo can work as a zombie but Ifrit Dragoon can work for that purpose also.
(Jan. 03, 2018  10:07 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  10:02 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Ok, it's too expensive to get two Balro's, so, is there another synchrom to go with?

well for attack left spin is a good idea. the only Zero G left spin beyblade is dark knight dragoon (ronin Dragoon) a combo I use though not the best is Behemoth Dragoon (dragoon on top) 90 EDS this combo can work as a zombie but Ifrit Dragoon can work for that purpose also.
Ok, i'll try

thats not good combo unfortunately. do refer to this thread next time https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Sta...Discussion

BTW if you just want to go with 1 combo then Girago/Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF/DF105EWD is your best bet
I will tell the cheapest to arrange combos and I'll also include what all you'll have to buy for each combo in a bracket :-
Death Kerbecs BD145RDF (Death Quetzalcoatl and Hades Kerbecs)
Death Orion B : D (Death Quetzalcoatl and Phantom Orion)
Phantom Orion 90MF (Phantom Orion and Screw Capricorne)
Flash Pegasus 105RF (Storm Pegasus and Flash Saggitario)

Whenever I get an idea of more, I'll update this post. I hope this helps.
my combo is fang peguses df 145 wb(/ sd
mine is flash libra 230 mb
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:51 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: You can tell me anything, I will buy most of the pieces, so feel free, but in case I can't afford an especific bey that contains a piece, I'll tell you so you can give me another option.

I have a lot of competitive combo's made up that have won or gotten close to winning, not in WBO tournaments as I am new to the WBO. But I am willing to share some of them if you dont mind telling me what kind of combo you're looking for
MSF Genbull Genbull E230/SP230MB is perhabs the best imo, hard to KO and has great stamina. Won't work well against left spin stamina though