Best anime show you have ever watched

I love SAO,waiting for GGO to be realesed though,Date a live was also pretty good so is Fairy Tail and FMA.
I don't know if I'm the only one here, but I've always preferred the anime with light humor.

Yakitake Japan: this was the carp madness. Part of my childhood was based on watching that. It made awesomeness out of a bread making competition.

Working: I love this anime, after just watching the first episode in subbed. Watched this during anime club. What we did was, we made a huge list of anime shows, then we pick one at random to watch.

Now I'll want to go back to shows I hold dearly because of childhood's sake.

Mirmo de Pon: this is a cute one. Chibi fairies come from another dimension via magical mugs. Just pour hot chocolate into one of these magical mugs and stir to become friends with one of these fairies!

B-daman (before crossfire): like how some favor the G-Revolution over Metal Fight, I prefer this B-Daman over crossfire. I used to have Cobalt Saber with a cartridge system attachment with a rubber ball and everything XD
Rockman EXE-
One of the best series' of anime ever. I don't care if it's based on a game, it was waaaay different.
I watched it in one week. That's 56 22 minute episodes.
Jeez man.

Just felt like adding it.
Ryussei No Rockman was good too, and about on par.
But it was TOO short.. And Tribe should've been longer. And a Black Ace and Red Joker series would be the BOMB.
Deffinately Fairy Tail it ust really speaks out to me about friendship.
My favorite is naruto and attack on Titan cant wait for season 2
Lets see here.....out of the hundred+ anime I have seen by this point in my life, and out of those, my 10 favorite anime of all time, and out of those, there are only two I would consider absolute masterworks.

Cowboy Bebop
There is one simple truth in this entire world; If you haven't watched Cowboy Bebop, you simply haven't lived. If you were to ask me "If you could only save one set of DVD's in the entire world, and the rest are destroyed, what do you pick?" I would pick something that is not only wildly entertaining, but also acts as a representation to what media was/is capable of producing. Bebop is that at its very essence. If you haven't seen this show yet, you are doing something wrong. Even if hate anime (why would you be on this thread?), this show is as masterful in execution as any form of particular media. Beautiful music, timeless animation, fantastic characters and storytelling..the list goes on.

Gurren Lagann
Beautiful satire on the SR genre...amazing animation (minus an episode 4)...kickass action....I dont think I need to elaborate on this. You know a show is good when the sheer mention of its name or music gives you excitement chills,

Honorable mention: Code Geass

Honorable mention: Madoka Magica