Best Weight For Bursts For Judgement Valkyrie

Hi! I have recently have created what I call "The Ultimate Burst Combo". That combo is Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme' sometimes I switch Xtreme' with Ultimate Reboot' but I need to find the perfect layer weight for it. Right now, I am using Retsu but I just don't think that is the perfect weight to easily burst other beys. My opinion right now is to use Go because of the unbalanced thick weight and also I think that the red color scheme will go well with the navy blue and pink Judgement layer base. Please list your opinions for your ideas of the perfect layer weight that can make bursting beys much easier.
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I have recently have created what I call "The Ultimate Burst Combo". That combo is Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme' sometimes I switch Xtreme' with Ultimate Reboot' but I need to find the perfect layer weight for it. Right now, I am using Retsu but I just don't think that is the perfect weight to easily burst other beys. My opinion right now is to use Go because of the unbalanced thick weight and also I think that the red color scheme will go well with the navy blue and pink Judgement layer base. Please list your opinions for your ideas of the perfect layer weight that can make bursting beys much easier.

I would completely change the combo to Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick' If I were you
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:31 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I have recently have created what I call "The Ultimate Burst Combo". That combo is Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme' sometimes I switch Xtreme' with Ultimate Reboot' but I need to find the perfect layer weight for it. Right now, I am using Retsu but I just don't think that is the perfect weight to easily burst other beys. My opinion right now is to use Go because of the unbalanced thick weight and also I think that the red color scheme will go well with the navy blue and pink Judgement layer base. Please list your opinions for your ideas of the perfect layer weight that can make bursting beys much easier.

I would completely change the combo to Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick' If I were you

Why sting? Blitz works very well on attack combos. Also aren’t quick’ and xtreme’ virtually the same driver?
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:31 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I would completely change the combo to Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick' If I were you

Why sting? Blitz works very well on attack combos. Also aren’t quick’ and xtreme’ virtually the same driver?

Gold Painted Sting is heavier, and still sticks to the resistor pretty well, and Quick Dash is a smaller, more controllable Xtreme Dash.

Another thing, your using what is known as a KO attacker, that moves around the stadium quickly to try and knock out is opponent, a combo optional for bursting opponents would be something like Judgment Diabolos Blitz Octa.
So now, my opinion for the perfect burst combo is Judgement Valkyrie/Diabolos Blitz Quick' Goku