Best WBO Burst Blader over the last 3 years ???

Hello, 

I have attended multiple tournaments over the last 5 years but never competed. I am very interested in knowing your opinion of who is the best current blader on the WBO. 

I am sure you all follow results, rankings,  combos, etc., so even if you have not competed against any particular competitor who would rank best or top 3 ?  

Seen names like: Zektor, Arka.Paul, Cscramon, Virtous Circle, UnionAchilles, Shindog, Geester , froztz,  etc ?   We all think we are the best, and we may be . also know Kei is the best of all time hands down Wink.   Some of these competitors have put up some amazing results.

Oh well, hope I get some good opinions.

Thanks.

TheCreator
You want to find out the real answer. Reset burst standings. I started in July of 2020. I am in the top 50 and the area I am in hardly has tournaments one every 2 months maybe. On top of that, these top players have had years to play in tournaments. I have played against atleast 30 of the top players and won. So I'll through my hat in there as well, along with @crisicrusher07
(Feb. 21, 2022  10:55 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: You want to find out the real answer. Reset burst standings. I started in July of 2020. I am in the top 50 and the area I am in hardly has tournaments one every 2 months maybe. On top of that, these top players have had years to play in tournaments.  I have played against atleast 30 of the top players and won. So I'll through my hat in there as well, along with @crisicrusher07

I get it, but if you see the results of the competitors above is amazing.
So I can’t speak for all of the bladers you have named. However, I can speak for myself. I have been playing Beyblade Burst competitively since the very end of GT and the start of the SuperKing era. And from looking at the leader boards there are some bladers within the top 50 that haven’t really played in a tournament in a long time. It’s just when they were heavily playing they played a lot and did well. I know a lot of bladers that have been soaring through the rankings and are really good bladers. So I can’t say who I think the best Blader is because there are so many veteran bladers as well as new bladers that are probably on par with each other.
(Feb. 21, 2022  11:38 PM)thecreator Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2022  10:55 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: You want to find out the real answer. Reset burst standings. I started in July of 2020. I am in the top 50 and the area I am in hardly has tournaments one every 2 months maybe. On top of that, these top players have had years to play in tournaments.  I have played against atleast 30 of the top players and won. So I'll through my hat in there as well, along with @crisicrusher07

I get it, but if you see the results of the competitors above is amazing.

I will tell you one blader despite my dislike for admitting he may be better than me... ajl blader is #35 in rankings and he has only been doing it for a year.  Oh and I am #50 and froztz is #51
I was hoping to get some honest answers and to see if the blader culture knows and sees who the best competitors are. Like I said, we all think we are the best, but its hard t o compare tournament records against some on the competitors below....look I found (over the last 3 years):

VirtuousCircle.... 19 tournaments (13 top 3, 8 gold bits)
Cscramon........... 21 tournaments (19 top 3, 10 gold bits)
Zektor.................. 8 tournaments (6 top 3, 5 gold bits)
UnionAchilles...... 13 tournaments (10 top 3, 8 gold bits)

There are a few more that are impressive as well, but was hoping to get a feeling if bladers knew who the top competitors were .

Shindog has also an impressive performance: 22 Tournaments (16 top 3 and 9 gold bits)
(Feb. 22, 2022  4:00 PM)thecreator Wrote: I was hoping to get some honest answers and to see if the blader culture knows and sees who the best competitors are. Like I said, we all think we are the best, but its hard t o compare tournament records against some on the competitors below....look I found (over the last 3 years):

VirtuousCircle.... 19 tournaments (13 top 8, 8 gold bits)
Cscramon...........  21 tournaments (19 top 8, 10 gold bits)
Zektor.................. 8 tournaments (6 top 8, 5 gold bits)
UnionAchilles...... 13 tournaments (10 top 8, 8 gold bits)

There are a few more that are impressive as well, but was hoping to get a feeling if bladers knew who the top competitors were .

I believe my record should be seven top 8s. I appreciate you doing the math for all these events and records.
(Feb. 22, 2022  4:19 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2022  4:00 PM)thecreator Wrote: I was hoping to get some honest answers and to see if the blader culture knows and sees who the best competitors are. Like I said, we all think we are the best, but its hard t o compare tournament records against some on the competitors below....look I found (over the last 3 years):

VirtuousCircle.... 19 tournaments (13 top 8, 8 gold bits)
Cscramon...........  21 tournaments (19 top 8, 10 gold bits)
Zektor.................. 8 tournaments (6 top 8, 5 gold bits)
UnionAchilles...... 13 tournaments (10 top 8, 8 gold bits)

I believe my record should be seven top 8s. I appreciate you doing the math for all these events and records.

Yes,I actually meant top 3, which is even more impressive....so I changed it.

Not sure the community understands how good some competitors are.

I am out.
This thread is spam and is not needed. Next time use the wbo random thoughts thread

Thanks Allen, I do understand your point , but as a competitor that you are as well as CrisisCrusher07, you know how difficult most tournaments are and coming top 8 is not a given. Some competitors do this on a consistent basis and even more they come in top 3 a high percentage of time.

Use Kei (top Br at WBO) as an example, since 2019 he has entered 19 ranked burst tournaments, top 3 finishes 9, gold bit 5. That to me is impressive.
Thats almost a 50% top 3 finishes every time he enters a tournament.

Shingdog at 72%
Virtuos Circle at 68%
Cscramon at 90%
Zektor at 75%   
UnionAchilles at 77%

other honorable mentions are Arka.Paul, froztz, geester, thesupremeone.

Again, just wanted to know if the community sees this and gives props to the best competitors.

I just wanted to understand if the community realize this.

(Feb. 22, 2022  4:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: This thread is spam and is not needed. Next time use the wbo random thoughts thread

how is my thread a spam ? Tournaments and achievements, BR are a big part of the WBO.  You may need to compete to understand it better I guess ?
(Feb. 25, 2022  5:13 PM)thecreator Wrote:

Thanks Allen, I do understand your point , but as a competitor that you are as well as CrisisCrusher07, you know how difficult most tournaments are and coming top 8 is not a given. Some competitors do this on a consistent basis and even more they come in top 3 a high percentage of time.

Use Kei (top Br at WBO) as an example, since 2019 he has entered 19 ranked burst tournaments, top 3 finishes 9, gold bit 5. That to me is impressive.

Shingdog at 72%
Virtuos Circle at 68%
Cscramon at 90%
Zektor at 75%   
UnionAchilles at 77%

Again, just wanted to know if the community sees this and gives props to the best competitors.

(Feb. 22, 2022  4:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: This thread is spam and is not needed. Next time use the wbo random thoughts thread

how is my thread a spam ? Tournaments and achievements, BR are a big part of the WBO.  You may need to compete to understand it better I guess ?

Legit we have threads like this. And I don’t even like competing cause this game dead. And next time use the search function and ask a mod.
(Feb. 25, 2022  6:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  5:13 PM)thecreator Wrote: Thanks Allen, I do understand your point , but as a competitor that you are as well as CrisisCrusher07, you know how difficult most tournaments are and coming top 8 is not a given. Some competitors do this on a consistent basis and even more they come in top 3 a high percentage of time.

Shingdog at 72%
Virtuos Circle at 68%
Cscramon at 90%
Zektor at 75%   
UnionAchilles at 77%

Legit we have threads like this. And I don’t even like competing cause this game dead. And next time use the search function and ask a mod.

I honestly think that there is nothing wrong with this thread since it is discussing the Best Bladers on the WBO so if I were you I’d loosen up a bit and just let this go. If the Mods haven’t said anything by now or haven’t closed it then it should be good and if you don’t like entering tournaments then that’s fine but just because you don’t like competing doesn’t mean that you need to try getting this thread closed. It’s just a Discussion about the Best Blader on the WBO and if you don’t like this thread then I don’t see a reason to be on it. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but maybe you should loosen up a bit lately since it seems as if you’re jumping on people when they do something wrong on accident when you can just kindly tell them what they did wrong and move on. I know it doesn’t seem like a Big Deal but you can sometimes make Members think that their not welcome. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but please explain your point nicely and guide New Members nicely to the right Direction.
(Feb. 25, 2022  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  6:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Legit we have threads like this. And I don’t even like competing cause this game dead. And next time use the search function and ask a mod.

I honestly think that there is nothing wrong with this thread since it is discussing the Best Bladers on the WBO so if I were you I’d loosen up a bit and just let this go. If the Mods haven’t said anything by now or haven’t closed it then it should be good and if you don’t like entering tournaments then that’s fine but just because you don’t like competing doesn’t mean that you need to try getting this thread closed. It’s just a Discussion about the Best Blader on the WBO and if you don’t like this thread then I don’t see a reason to be on it. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but maybe you should loosen up a bit lately since it seems as if you’re jumping on people when they do something wrong on accident when you can just kindly tell them what they did wrong and move on. I know it doesn’t seem like a Big Deal but you can sometimes make Members think that their not welcome. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but please explain your point nicely and guide New Members nicely to the right Direction.

Can’t loosen up when people talk trash behind my back until then I won’t loosen up
Damn cornflakes got ruined rip
(Feb. 25, 2022  6:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Legit we have threads like this. And I don’t even like competing cause this game dead. And next time use the search function and ask a mod.
*sigh*
Also I love the fact you "countered" Unseen's entire post by just saying "Nah I won't loosen up"
(Feb. 25, 2022  7:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly think that there is nothing wrong with this thread since it is discussing the Best Bladers on the WBO so if I were you I’d loosen up a bit and just let this go. If the Mods haven’t said anything by now or haven’t closed it then it should be good and if you don’t like entering tournaments then that’s fine but just because you don’t like competing doesn’t mean that you need to try getting this thread closed. It’s just a Discussion about the Best Blader on the WBO and if you don’t like this thread then I don’t see a reason to be on it. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but maybe you should loosen up a bit lately since it seems as if you’re jumping on people when they do something wrong on accident when you can just kindly tell them what they did wrong and move on. I know it doesn’t seem like a Big Deal but you can sometimes make Members think that their not welcome. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but please explain your point nicely and guide New Members nicely to the right Direction.

Can’t loosen up when people talk trash behind my back until then I won’t loosen up
Fiiirst off, this thread is completely harmless and doesn’t fall under the spam category. We have the right to discuss this. Your message above is what caught my eye. Having trash talked behind your back is not an excuse to “not loosen up”. You’d be surprised how much I get talked about at my school (which i am not getting in to). If you’re showing so clearly you care so much you’re honestly just proving everyone’s point. You honestly just need to switch it up sometimes, see how people like it, then come back to that thought.

(Feb. 21, 2022  10:19 PM)thecreator Wrote: Hello, 

I have attended multiple tournaments over the last 5 years but never competed. I am very interested in knowing your opinion of who is the best current blader on the WBO. 

I am sure you all follow results, rankings,  combos, etc., so even if you have not competed against any particular competitor who would rank best or top 3 ?  

Seen names like: Zektor, Arka.Paul, Cscramon, Virtous Circle, UnionAchilles, Shindog, Geester , froztz,  etc ?   We all think we are the best, and we may be . also know Kei is the best of all time hands down Wink.   Some of these competitors have put up some amazing results.

Thanks.

TheCreator

If you wanna know my opinion, even though i have never battled them, I’ve been watching Cscramon and Shindog for a while, and they both have show amazing growth. Cscramon has kept going up through the rankings without going down for a few years, same with shindog. I am looking forward to battling them both someday.
Kei is basically Beyblade’s answer to MKLEO imo
(Feb. 28, 2022  1:46 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  7:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can’t loosen up when people talk trash behind my back until then I won’t loosen up
Fiiirst off, this thread is completely harmless and doesn’t fall under the spam category. We have the right to discuss this. Your message above is what caught my eye. Having trash talked behind your back is not an excuse to “not loosen up”. You’d be surprised how much I get talked about at my school (which i am not getting in to). If you’re showing so clearly you care so much you’re honestly just proving everyone’s point. You honestly just need to switch it up sometimes, see how people like it, then come back to that thought.

(Feb. 21, 2022  10:19 PM)thecreator Wrote: Hello, 

Thanks.

TheCreator

If you wanna know my opinion, even though i have never battled them, I’ve been watching Cscramon and Shindog for a while, and they both have show amazing growth. Cscramon has kept going up through the rankings without going down for a few years, same with shindog. I am looking forward to battling them both someday.

Hi JCE_13, thanks for getting involve here and expressing your opinion, its all I wanted.  Noticed you did very well on your last tournament going undefeated. That is not easy to do, even more now with all the new parts been so strong, congrats. I do agree with you regarding Cscramon and Shindog, both have incredible records and trajectory. Arka.Paul is another one that has been doing extremely well. To me , coming in top 8 in a tournament is impressive, coming top 3 on a regular basis just shows that you are head and shoulders better, just my opinion.
(Feb. 28, 2022  3:04 PM)thecreator Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2022  1:46 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Fiiirst off, this thread is completely harmless and doesn’t fall under the spam category. We have the right to discuss this. Your message above is what caught my eye. Having trash talked behind your back is not an excuse to “not loosen up”. You’d be surprised how much I get talked about at my school (which i am not getting in to). If you’re showing so clearly you care so much you’re honestly just proving everyone’s point. You honestly just need to switch it up sometimes, see how people like it, then come back to that thought.

Hi JCE_13, thanks for getting involve here and expressing your opinion, its all I wanted.  Noticed you did very well on your last tournament going undefeated. That is not easy to do, even more now with all the new parts been so strong, congrats. I do agree with you regarding Cscramon and Shindog, both have incredible records and trajectory. Arka.Paul is another one that has been doing extremely well. To me , coming in top 8 in a tournament is impressive, coming top 3 on a regular basis just shows that you are head and shoulders better, just my opinion.

Thanks, man! It was a very challenging tournament with a lot of good players. When I was lower ranked and not doing too well in tournaments it was because it all got to my head too much. The reason I have improved a bit is how I realized how much fun it is and it's one of the only things that people don't judge you about inside the community. A lot of things in the world seem really toxic such as video games, etc. and the people I'm usually around when I play are completely awesome. People like SupaDav03, Trsal, -Fireblaze- and a lot of others give me a lot of support and they make the game fun for me. So Beyblade is not only a very fun game, but the people in this community are awesome.