Best TT stock combo 2020

are y'all really still arguing about union AFTER Crab gave pretty much a warning to you all?
(Apr. 07, 2020  5:35 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  5:20 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Xtreme has low stamina so a stamina combo can easily outspin that, Union sprrigan retsu vanguard power idk

No, he made the right choice. Slash functions as a KO attacker, so Xtreme would make sense. I would never suggest Power or Vanguard for any attack combo. Slash Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' would be my final choice for Slash, but I think Union would be at least on par using the same combo.

We can agree that slash has different attack purposes then union, but altogether Union is the superior layer

(Apr. 07, 2020  5:41 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: are y'all really still arguing about union AFTER Crab gave pretty much a warning to you all?

He warned us about "name calling"
(Apr. 07, 2020  5:56 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  5:35 PM)Armor Wrote: No, he made the right choice. Slash functions as a KO attacker, so Xtreme would make sense. I would never suggest Power or Vanguard for any attack combo. Slash Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' would be my final choice for Slash, but I think Union would be at least on par using the same combo.

We can agree that slash has different attack purposes then union, but altogether Union is the superior layer

(Apr. 07, 2020  5:41 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: are y'all really still arguing about union AFTER Crab gave pretty much a warning to you all?

He warned us about "name calling"

name calling would be a result of arguing tho....
Sry,I was saying that it COULD be a result of arguing, I need to specify lol
When he says that it seems like we are kids and that is kinda insulting tbh. I did not even swear, I was just stating facts about my vast knowledge of beyblades to G2
I think it will be Super Hyperion. It is cheap, it is new and it beat in stock combo many competitive GT beys in a Video by Jojo on YT. I think 4 of 6 of Jojos Tournament combos. Diabolos, Bahamut, Lord, Judgement and so on...
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:07 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: When he says that it seems like we are kids and that is kinda insulting tbh. I did not even swear, I was just stating facts about my vast knowledge of beyblades to G2
Yeah but I'm not planning to end up like Marutti.
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:42 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I think it will be Super Hyperion. It is cheap, it is new and it beat in stock combo many competitive GT beys in a Video by Jojo on YT. I think 4 of 6 of Jojos Tournament combos. Diabolos, Bahamut, Lord, Judgement and so on...

It's not bad, but it's too inconsistent. If we went through with real testings on it, it wouldn't do as well. Cheap and new don't really matter here. When you say competitive GT beys, do you mean stock or actual competitive combos?
(Apr. 07, 2020  11:17 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:42 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I think it will be Super Hyperion. It is cheap, it is new and it beat in stock combo many competitive GT beys in a Video by Jojo on YT. I think 4 of 6 of Jojos Tournament combos. Diabolos, Bahamut, Lord, Judgement and so on...

It's not bad, but it's too inconsistent. If we went through with real testings on it, it wouldn't do as well. Cheap and new don't really matter here. When you say competitive GT beys, do you mean stock or actual competitive combos?

Actual competitive combos. However, it didn’t beat Lord as he said it did.

Nothing wrong with stating his opinions about Union as long as he doesn't call people names. You don't get to say "Crab warned you so you don't get to talk about Union anymore."

Gosh, all of you are in rare form today. I'm halfway tempted to just close the thread, some of you have collectively turned it into a trainwreck.

You know, while we're on the topic, I'm going to cast my vote for Glide Ragnaruk. It's got Wheel and Revolve. That's a fairly good stock combo.
If I can put my two cents about Union Achilles here, that would be much appreciated. Union Achilles isn't that good as a stock combo because Union is outclassed for Attack and Convert scrapes too much on Xtend+, but it's definitely good for spare parts, especially for someone that doesn't have Xtend+. I don't see why people need to bring name-calling into this.
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:07 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: When he says that it seems like we are kids and that is kinda insulting tbh. I did not even swear, I was just stating facts about my vast knowledge of beyblades to G2

If you do have vast knowledge, in what situations will you use Ratchet?

Anyways with all the arguments aside i feel like the new Super Hyperion is the best up to date. It has insane power and speed,which leads to KO or Burst finishes. Xceed has insane stamina for a rubber tip which might outspin most opponents
Thank You for the hints. One of the new Superking Stock Combos should be good enough for Hasbro Testing.

Just to add the results of Jojo (just short tests best of 3):
SHy.Xc 1A vs.

Master Bahamut.Ar.Br Win for SHy
Lord Fafnir.0C.Xt+ Lose for SHy
Tact Longinus.Vn.At Win for SHy
Imperial Valkyrie.St.Ds' Win for SHy
Judgement Diabolos.Bl.Ω Win for SHy
Perfect Phoenix.Ω.Vl' Lose for SHy
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:05 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
If you do have vast knowledge, in what situations will you use Ratchet?

Anyways with all the arguments aside i feel like the new Super Hyperion is the best up to date. It has insane power and speed,which leads to KO or Burst finishes. Xceed has insane stamina for a rubber tip which might outspin most opponents
Ratchet is kinda good in spin steal but thats about it

On a side note where are the rules? This place be cracking them more then Discord
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:05 AM)Orpheus Wrote: If you do have vast knowledge, in what situations will you use Ratchet?

Ratchet is kinda good in spin steal but thats about it

Sorry I meant what combos use Ratchet and why
I would go for either Union Achilles or Dread Bahamut for stock combos
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:51 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I would go for either Union Achilles or Dread Bahamut for stock combos

Dread Bahamut kinda sucks in stock because not enough same spin stamina and not enough LAD to win opposite spin matches.
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:30 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Ratchet is kinda good in spin steal but thats about it

Sorry I meant what combos use Ratchet and why

Spin steal/equalizer cause the disk is meant for spin steal in left spin combos?
(Apr. 09, 2020  2:30 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:51 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I would go for either Union Achilles or Dread Bahamut for stock combos

Dread Bahamut kinda sucks in stock because not enough same spin stamina and not enough LAD to win opposite spin matches.
it can still outlast a lot of other combos (but is not good against meta combos)
The best stock combo is probably super Hyperion, alone it was enough for people to start thinking that judgment was gonna be outclassed (it wasn’t, but judgment joker has trick so that has a bad stock combo). Hold off until the new Valkyrie comes out, it might be an even better stock combo than Hyperion.
(Apr. 09, 2020  8:48 PM)Orbit Wrote: The best stock combo is probably super Hyperion, alone it was enough for people to start thinking that judgment was gonna be outclassed (it wasn’t, but judgment joker has trick so that has a bad stock combo). Hold off until the new Valkyrie comes out, it might be an even better stock combo than Hyperion.
well yea but hyperion is gonna have very low stamina wereas as union achilles does scrape it still has better parts and the lad on xtend+ is insane
He wants to battle them against hasbro beys, which have 0 burst resistance compared to TT, so attack power is more important.
(Apr. 09, 2020  8:53 PM)Orbit Wrote: He wants to battle them against hasbro beys, which have 0 burst resistance compared to TT, so attack power is more important.
and? achilles is still a better stock tho Uncertain
(Apr. 09, 2020  8:54 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  8:53 PM)Orbit Wrote: He wants to battle them against hasbro beys, which have 0 burst resistance compared to TT, so attack power is more important.
and? achilles is still a better stock tho Uncertain

Stock Union Achilles is what I would call a true balance type. It doesn't suck at anything, but it's not good at anything. This reminded me though, Ace Dragon has a really strong stock combo.
Well if it’s 2020 TT stock combos Hyperion might be the choice. I think it’s been shown to be pretty good in stock set-up. Otherwise maybe LS or MDb. I also thought Prime Apocalypse was good stock. You get 0, dagger, Ul’ and a pretty nice layer.
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:14 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Well if it’s 2020 TT stock combos Hyperion might be the choice. I think it’s been shown to be pretty good in stock set-up. Otherwise maybe LS or MDb. I also thought Prime Apocalypse was good stock. You get 0, dagger, Ul’ and a pretty nice layer.

LS is without a doubt the most consistent. Prime Apocalypse and MDb both use drivers that are too hard to control.