42.86%
Turbo
0%
Rise
0%
Surge
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Aiga being aiga and practically talented at everything he does like splitting a Boulder, launching an arrow straight into the bull’s eye, beyblade, etc.

This guy doesn’t even need to beyblade to be a great guy
Kyle being fodder

For almost every character except ranjiro
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:12 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: When valt trips

In turbo yeh that was funny I'd replay it.
Oh yeah almost forgot that another good moment was when Lane broke his launchers
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAkNziu3UV1BpwFn-LukS...Q&usqp=CAU]
When Shu in the finals tells Valt that he will defeat him and When Valt thinks too much.
[Image: IxQdnm.gif]One of the best moments in Burst. All of Valt and Xander's battles have been heart pounding.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: IxQdnm.gif]One of the best moments in Burst. All of Valt and Xander's battles have been heart pounding.

I remember when I watched their battles for the first time, put me on the edge.
Not like it matters or anything but I liked the 1 vs 3 match of Red Eye vs. Valt, Daigo, and Cuza. I liked the way Spryzen moved around the stadium
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not like it matters or anything but I liked the 1 vs 3 match of Red Eye vs. Valt, Daigo, and Cuza. I liked the way Spryzen moved around the stadium

Yea! Legend spriggan was really cool! Brother😎
My favourite part in evolution was when wakiya, rantaro, daigo, valt and cuza were battling the shadow Beys.
Another classic was Valt vs. Lui in Turbo
I really wanted them to use legend spriggan more😔😔 Brothers 😎
Im telling you there was no reason for Legend to be thrown away. Ashtem is stupid and a jerk!
Anyone remember valt screaming when he saw the snake? I loved it in dub.
Cuza losing to Shu man! Oh yeah that was cool!
Wakiya scared of heights. In evo it was funny and rantaro ended up carrying him.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:40 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Anyone remember valt screaming when he saw the snake? I loved it in dub.

The s-s-snake p-pit? Brother😎?
Oh heck nah! I hated Shu beating Boa! Man only after 1 battle Boa got defeated easily.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cuza losing to Shu man! Oh yeah that was cool!

LOL HE COULDNT BEAT LEGEND SPRIGGAN IN A 1 V 3 WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS GONNA DO AGAINST SPRIGGAN REQUIEM LOL. BROTHER😎?!?!?!?!?

(Jan. 06, 2021  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh heck nah! I hated Shu beating Boa! Man only after 1 battle Boa got defeated easily.

Lol that was good enough for Boa brother😎