Best Frames for Balance types

What are the best frames for balance type beys?
I don't know the best way to tell you that Discs which use frames are no longer all that competitive in most formats. Back when those discs were the best ones available, the proper frame was based on the situational usage. Bump was great for attack, Cross for Stamina and maybe balance, Wall for opposite spin, and various other frames had niche usage with different layers.

Nowadays, DB layers benefit most from DB discs. Superking layers generally benefit from dual chassis or single chassis with Wheel. It really depends on the format you're playing and what's allowed.
The only format what frames are still usable are Burst Limited and Burst BGT (still not an official format). Even so, BGT you really only would use a frame if you aren’t using something like 00wallbearing or 0crossxt+. So it really comes down to Burst Limited.
-Obviously for drivers like Xtend+ that rely on rolling on their axis for more spin rotation, but are also relatively low, cross works best. Other drivers besides Xt+ that fall into this category are never, atomic?(not really used for lad but cross could help it nonetheless) and no others really come to mind at the moment.
-Then there’s stuff like zone+z(zone’+z banned) or bearing’ which can be aided by downward force frames like wall. The rise driver also benefits from this but as it rides the ridge the frame being too low could cause it to scrape, so for rise something like lift or turn would benefit it. Mobius doesn’t necessarily need frames like this but it does help with its stability, mobius is also aggressive especially when worn down so frames like lift or turn would help it more than wall which would scrape.
-Then there’s stuff like expand destroy’, angle on nightmare is very tight, in general for leftspin Glaive is a solid frame for LAD if the driver doesn’t stay upright and cross is already being used.
-Now when you say “for balance types” that could mean a lot of things especially if the layer is a stamina type but the driver is aggressive or something. What makes a balance type could mean alot but in general if you’re talking balance as in unite’ or zeta’ then bump is generally a good frame as it simply beefs up the combo, providing nice overall extra weight, even if it is only 3 grams. Other than bump, I pretty much listed every frame combo that could be used for what types of drivers. I don’t think I missed anything but there’s probably 1 or 2 things I forgot anyhow, or am just unaware of. Hope this helps answer your question
Proof, when frames were still effective proof had good LAD and defense and due to wieght provided somewhat of an attack boost(this is debatable).