Best Combos for Hasbro's Perfect Phoenix

I know we've seen this a million times, but I recently have received the Hasbro Perfect Phoenix. It came with D44 and TD11-S. So far I have replaced the D44  with D66 (00) but I can't figure out a good Driver to use with it. The TD11-S is good but not great, and I've tried to use Enternal but that's 50/50. Any recommendations? 
Remember this is for Hasbro it's all I have right now till my TT Revive and Dead Phoenix come in the mail.
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:28 AM)Beanee Wrote: I know we've seen this a million times, but I recently have received the Hasbro Perfect Phoenix. It came with D44 and TD11-S. So far I have replaced the D44  with D66 (00) but I can't figure out a good Driver to use with it. The TD11-S is good but not great, and I've tried to use Enternal but that's 50/50. Any recommendations? 
Remember this is for Hasbro it's all I have right now till my TT Revive and Dead Phoenix come in the mail.

Ab-S? Eternal-S? Maybe Bearing unless you going for WBO Competitions
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:44 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:28 AM)Beanee Wrote: I know we've seen this a million times, but I recently have received the Hasbro Perfect Phoenix. It came with D44 and TD11-S. So far I have replaced the D44  with D66 (00) but I can't figure out a good Driver to use with it. The TD11-S is good but not great, and I've tried to use Enternal but that's 50/50. Any recommendations? 

Ab-S? Eternal-S? Maybe Bearing unless you going for WBO Competitions

I'm looking for competitive combos
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:37 AM)Beanee Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:44 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Ab-S? Eternal-S? Maybe Bearing unless you going for WBO Competitions

I'm looking for competitive combos

Try Yard-S for limited same spin, better than atomic in same spin, same level in opposite spin. Probably 00Expand/00Cross Yard-S. Apparently Imperfect Phoenix is better than Perfect Phoenix for defence when talking about Hasbro, but Turbo Spryzen probably outclasses them all
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:17 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: You should add zeta

Zeta-S is not really that good You know.
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:17 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: You should add zeta
Zeta isn’t good for defense. Atomic or yard-s are better. Atomic has better burst resistance, but if you can avoid bursting, yard-s is the way to go
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:30 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Zeta on stamina mode is decent

Why settle for decent when you can have good and great?
(Jan. 20, 2021  7:46 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Perfect Phoenix.Outer.Atomic.

*Inserts slow claps*