(Dec. 17, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yes, maybe

Dude stop playing around its serious!
I am not playing around
I hate myself and my life
but I dont wanna kill myself but a part of me kinda want
I dont wanna talk about it
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dude stop playing around its serious!
I am not playing around
I hate myself and my life
but I dont wanna kill myself but a part of me kinda want
I dont wanna talk about it

Take this to PM's
this is not a thing to play with. and take your suicide out of my thread
You seriously could put these things in the beyblade random thoughts thread
nope this is a thread for best class setup. And for burst fafnir does not make the list
no I did not. this is for general disscusion this is not the wrong forum at all
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no I did not. this is for general disscusion this is not the wrong forum at all

This belongs in Beyblade general. General discussion is for things non-Beyblade like fitness or dinosaurs.
Alot of people do beyblade threads on these forums
could we have that placed in there than?
Fusion:
Attack: Storm Pegasus
Stamina: Burn Fireblaze
Defense: Earth Eagle
Balance: Dark Bull

Masters:
Attack: Galaxy Pegasus or Ray Gill
Stamina: Flame Byxsis
Defense: Basalt Horogium
Balance: Thermal Lacerta

4D:
Attack: Blitz Striker
Stamina: Phantom Orion
Defense: death quetzalcoatl
Balance: Diablo Nemesis
basalt horogium is twisted tempo. and what about meteo l drago
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: basalt horogium is twisted tempo. and what about meteo l drago

I feel like it fails in stamina late game unlike Ray gill.
and ray striker is good to. but pretty dang weak in real life
this dude needs a new ring lmao
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:03 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: and ray striker is good to. but pretty dang weak in real life

to be honest Ray Unicorno in pretty decent stock the Fusion wheel has high attack but even higher recoil but the tip CS has incredible defense which helps with that recoil making It A pretty Decent Bey.  also im sorry but you list is very inaccurate and  can be very misleading too people new to MFB and you seem to believe that Galaxy pegasus is the best MFB Bey which sadly its not even close too :(
(Dec. 21, 2020  6:33 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:03 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: and ray striker is good to. but pretty dang weak in real life

to be honest Ray Unicorno in pretty decent stock the Fusion wheel has high attack but even higher recoil but the tip CS has incredible defense which helps with that recoil making It A pretty Decent Bey.  also im sorry but you list is very inaccurate and  can be very misleading too people new to MFB and you seem to believe that Galaxy pegasus is the best MFB Bey which sadly its not even close too :(

They’re talking about masters. I do think that for attack Ray gill is slightly better than Ray striker
(Dec. 21, 2020  6:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  6:33 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: to be honest Ray Unicorno in pretty decent stock the Fusion wheel has high attack but even higher recoil but the tip CS has incredible defense which helps with that recoil making It A pretty Decent Bey.  also im sorry but you list is very inaccurate and  can be very misleading too people new to MFB and you seem to believe that Galaxy pegasus is the best MFB Bey which sadly its not even close too :(

They’re talking about masters. I do think that for attack Ray gill is slightly better than Ray striker

What do you mean? Ray unicorno was intraduced  In metal Masters Also i wasn't saying that  it was better than Ray gil Just that it was not weak
(Dec. 21, 2020  7:50 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  6:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They’re talking about masters. I do think that for attack Ray gill is slightly better than Ray striker

What do you mean? Ray unicorno was intraduced  In metal Masters Also i wasn't saying that  it was better than Ray gil Just that it was not weak

Ok. GodzillaFan101 is talking about masters only (so they told me) when they talk about MFB lists.
he is right and striker is weak
I could be talking about any series in the metal saga
also there is probably better classes for burst since there is newer series