Best Beyblade Combos:

What's your strongest Sparking/DB Beyblade combos so far that you're proud of ??? I'll list mine:

- Sparking: World Diabolos Destroy' 2B / Brave Hyperion Xtreme' 2A
- DB: Guilty Bahamut Karma Metal Xtreme-2 / Astral Spriggan Nexus-S Gear Destroy'-0

TELL ME YOUR (also, everyone have different opinion, so plzzzz don't spam the chat) GrinDD
Mine So far Is Savior Belial O armor Over Disk and ultimate reboot!
Sparking: Tempest Solomon.Wheel.Drift.1S and Lucifer The End.Kou.Bearing
DB: Astral Bahamut.Over.Drift-0 and Savior Belial.Nexus.Evolution'-3 (S)
(Oct. 02, 2021  7:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Sparking: Tempest Solomon.Wheel.Drift.1S and Lucifer The End.Kou.Rise

you really think drift on tempest is good? and rise is good but on Lucifer the end it'll have sucky stamina. 
I agree with DB, but I would use giga because nexus+s scrapes and giga is more compact, good stamina, and doesn't scrape as much with only about 1.5 grams less weight. and I'd use Ragnarok because of more teeth but belial's teeth are stronger, so I get that
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  7:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Sparking: Tempest Solomon.Wheel.Drift.1S and Lucifer The End.Kou.Rise

you really think drift on tempest is good? and rise is good but on Lucifer the end it'll have sucky stamina. 
I agree with DB, but I would use giga because nexus+s scrapes and giga is more compact, good stamina, and doesn't scrape as much with only about 1.5 grams less weight. and I'd use Ragnarok because of more teeth but belial's teeth are stronger, so I get that

1. Drift on Tempest isn't bad. Drift has godly LAD so thats why its there
2. I would use Bearing' but it isn't out yet so i changed it to just Bearing
3. I would disagree. Nexus+S in Attack Mode has better attack plus Evolution' is a tall driver so that would prevent scraping to an extent.
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: you really think drift on tempest is good? and rise is good but on Lucifer the end it'll have sucky stamina. 

1. Drift on Tempest isn't bad. Drift has godly LAD so thats why its there
2. I would use Bearing' but it isn't out yet so i changed it to just Bearing
3. I would disagree. Nexus+S in Attack Mode has better attack plus Evolution' is a tall driver so that would prevent scraping to an extent.
Yeah, but the same spin is what tempest is good for. Xtend+ was good on tempest because it also had good same spin
True
It has better attack, but it still scrapes and has way less stamina, and stamina is important for an anti-attack based combo like this one, though it can be used for KO
question how do you create a post im new here
my top 2:
Tempest Lucifer2 1A Xtend+(attack)
Rage Spriggan 3A Hold'

attack should only be used on opposite, if same spin you should use stamina
(Oct. 05, 2021  7:01 AM)(Blank) Wrote: my top 2:
Tempest Lucifer2 1A Xtend+(attack)
Rage Spriggan 3A Hold'

attack should only be used on opposite, if same spin you should use stamina

1A is badd

And rubber attack drivers are better on Rage

Tempest either with 1S wheel or 2A. Or at least 2B.
Also when you list combos the chassis are at the back.
Tempest Solomon Wheel Xtend+ 1S
I see, I'll try those combos and I'll try to list combos that way. Tbh 1A isn't that bad when you pair it with Lucifer2, same with 1D.
Mine So far Is Savior Belial O armor Over Disk and ultimate reboot!
(Oct. 05, 2021  1:56 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I see, I'll try those combos and I'll try to list combos that way. Tbh 1A isn't that bad when you pair it with Lucifer2, same with 1D.
1A and 1D are trash. 
1A is outclassed in attack and stamina by 2A. 
1D is outclassed by 1S for stamina and the only thing it has over it is better burst resistance. But beys nowadays hardly burst.
naked diabolos goku paradox wave
one of my best combos i have
from my combos probably vanish fafnir tp zn'+z/drift-3
or
lucifer2 burn ou xtend+/drift
dinomite belfire+f ov extend +dash
Right: Dynamite+F Belial-2, Over, Bearing Dash
Left: Guilty Bahamut, Nexus+S, Metal Drift