Best Beyblade Anime Scenes

(Nov. 19, 2020  4:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Those battles didn't really bring that emotional resonance for me.[/font]

If you notice at the end I said "for me"

Yes, I know that. Hoever just because you didn't get it, you use that as a deciding factor. It can't be used as on because just because you didn't get it doesn't mean its not there.
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: While Valt VS Shu is my favorite burst battle, Ryuga VS Rago, Masamune VS Chris (mainly for Masamune's determination to become a legendary blader and help the group), Gingka VS Ryuga (all of them), and more, are absolutely SPANKING. Don't forget that this is coming from the man who's favorite beyblade character is Valt, and someone who watched Burst before MFB.

Masamune vs Chris is a personal favorite of mine

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:43 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt vs Shu certainly has more emotional weight to it for me. Two friends who we've followed since the beginning of Burst who continually pushed each other to greater heights to have their entire friendship that was built over the course of the seasons on the line, was such a emotional anchor. In addition this was the culmination of all of Valt's hard work. All his rigorous training and dedication was paid off in this battle against his greatest rival. All of that coupled with great animation makes this the definitive beyblade battle.

Yes I see and understand that. But then you take Ryuga, who used to be and enemy and is now a legendary blader, and it fighting hard for teh group. He put up his final stand agianst Nemesis and the result was heartbreaking. You can tell how hard he was fighting, especially with the ultimate move at the end. Also the animation was also incredible.On a side not Valt vs Shu's animation was above average but you're making it sound like it was better than Hikaru and Rantaro vs Dante and Lui lol.

Also, ngl not hating but it kinda osundsl iek your over exagerating a bit. Your points are valid but you're making them alot bigger than they should be. Like the whole "All his rigorous training and dedication was paid off in this battle against his greatest rival". He worked hard to face his strong rival and bring him back, but you make it sound like he put a ton of blood sweat and tears into this. Most of Evolution was just participating to help BC Sol win it all. Later bits were actually working to challenge Shu. Which he did, but not as much as you make it out to be. Like he continued his normal training, but just with a new goal. Got a new tip and and chip, but that's about it. He did test it I guess oh that stadium with the magnet tip bey though.

As for this later point I was talking about all the blood sweat and tears he put in to becoming the best was finally paid off in this battle. In addition to that he was able to save his friend.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Masamune vs Chris is a personal favorite of mine

Yes I see and understand that. But then you take Ryuga, who used to be and enemy and is now a legendary blader, and it fighting hard for teh group. He put up his final stand agianst Nemesis and the result was heartbreaking. You can tell how hard he was fighting, especially with the ultimate move at the end. Also the animation was also incredible.On a side not Valt vs Shu's animation was above average but you're making it sound like it was better than Hikaru and Rantaro vs Dante and Lui lol.

Also, ngl not hating but it kinda osundsl iek your over exagerating a bit. Your points are valid but you're making them alot bigger than they should be. Like the whole "All his rigorous training and dedication was paid off in this battle against his greatest rival". He worked hard to face his strong rival and bring him back, but you make it sound like he put a ton of blood sweat and tears into this. Most of Evolution was just participating to help BC Sol win it all. Later bits were actually working to challenge Shu. Which he did, but not as much as you make it out to be. Like he continued his normal training, but just with a new goal. Got a new tip and and chip, but that's about it. He did test it I guess oh that stadium with the magnet tip bey though.

As for this later point I was talking about all the blood sweat and tears he put in to becoming the best was finally paid off in this battle. In addition to that he was able to save his friend.

Multiple bladers have made blood sweat and tears payoff in their wins, as well as being able to save a cherised person.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If you notice at the end I said "for me"

Yes, I know that. Hoever just because you didn't get it, you use that as a deciding factor. It can't be used as on because just because you didn't get it doesn't mean its not there.

This is thread is about what we personally feel is the best anime scenes. For me that based on what I get from it and what it does for me. Those other battles don't for for me what Valt vs Shu did for me.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes, I know that. Hoever just because you didn't get it, you use that as a deciding factor. It can't be used as on because just because you didn't get it doesn't mean its not there.

This is thread is about what we personally feel is the best anime scenes. For me that based on what I get from it what it does for me. Those other battles don't for for me what Valt vs Shu did for me.

yeah I know. You're allowed to feel like that, I'm just pointing out shaky logic. You can live with it if you want though. I can live with mine.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: This is thread is about what we personally feel is the best anime scenes. For me that based on what I get from it what it does for me. Those other battles don't for for me what Valt vs Shu did for me.

yeah I know. You're allowed to feel like that, I'm just pointing out shaky logic. You can live with it if you want though. I can live with mine.

But that's the thing I think we're getting confused about. This whole matter is subjective, different things resonate with different people based on different factors. Valt vs Shu resonated with me more than those other battles. I don't see what's shaky about that.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: yeah I know. You're allowed to feel like that, I'm just pointing out shaky logic. You can live with it if you want though. I can live with mine.

But that's the thing I think we're getting confused about. This whole matter is subjective, different things resonate with different people based on different factors. Valt vs Shu resonated with me more than those other battles. I don't see what's shaky about that.

Some reasons why you believe that are a bit shaky. But if you wanna keep going on about how we all have our own opinions and such, have it your way.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote: As for this later point I was talking about all the blood sweat and tears he put in to becoming the best was finally paid off in this battle. In addition to that he was able to save his friend.

Multiple bladers have made blood sweat and tears payoff in their wins, as well as being able to save a cherised person.

But our connections to those characters differ from person to person. For some, because of their attachment to those characters that's the perfect ending, but for others who don't feel anything for those characters, it won't have nearly the same if any effect at all.

(Nov. 19, 2020  4:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote: But that's the thing I think we're getting confused about. This whole matter is subjective, different things resonate with different people based on different factors. Valt vs Shu resonated with me more than those other battles. I don't see what's shaky about that.

Some reasons why you believe that are a bit shaky. But if you wanna keep going on about how we all have our own opinions and such, have it your way.

I simply don't think your getting it.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Multiple bladers have made blood sweat and tears payoff in their wins, as well as being able to save a cherised person.

But our connections to those characters differ from person to person. For some, because of their attachment to those characters that the perfect ending, but for others who don't feel anything for those characters, it won't have nearly the same of if any effect at all.

(Nov. 19, 2020  4:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Some reasons why you believe that are a bit shaky. But if you wanna keep going on about how we all have our own opinions and such, have it your way.

You're quite literally going on about how we all have our own tastes, like I just said. have it your way.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote: But our connections to those characters differ from person to person. For some, because of their attachment to those characters that the perfect ending, but for others who don't feel anything for those characters, it won't have nearly the same of if any effect at all.

You're quite literally going on about how we all have our own tastes, like I just said. have it your way.

That's the point of this whole thread lol. What battle do we personally feel is the best. That answer will vary based on a whole host things. My attachment to those characters coupled with the animation and history behind the battle made it #1 for me. For some its more about animation for them and characters don't matter as much. For some its about the beys themselves.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You're quite literally going on about how we all have our own tastes, like I just said. have it your way.

That's the point of this whole thread lol. What battle do we personally feel is the best. That answer will vary based on a whole host things. My attachment to those characters coupled with the animation and history behind the battle made it #1 for me. For some its more about animation for them and characters don't matter as much. For some its about the beys themselves.

This thread is to talk about what we think the best scenes are, not talk about how everyone has their own taste and its really subjective ant the end of the day and we all feel different ways so experiences differ across people....or whatever you said I blanked out probably.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That's the point of this whole thread lol. What battle do we personally feel is the best. That answer will vary based on a whole host things. My attachment to those characters coupled with the animation and history behind the battle made it #1 for me. For some its more about animation for them and characters don't matter as much. For some its about the beys themselves.

This thread is to talk about what we think the best scenes are, not talk about how everyone has their own taste and its really subjective ant the end of the day and we all feel different ways so experiences differ across people....or whatever you said I blanked out probably.

It's seems like it more cut and dry for. That there can be only one valid conclusion. That seems incredibly limiting.

All art wether you believe so or not, is subjective.
I loved when Kai used his beyspirit to finish off Brooklyn.
i loved how delta sacrificed all his power just to give drum a power boost
Easily Valt vs Shu all the other battles in burst never had an emotional impact to me but that fight with Shu and Valt put me in tears(almost)don’t get me wrong the other battles are ok too but to keep it above 50 after god the battles doesn’t give as much hype as og burst and god did let’s be honest they just feel super lame and makes it seem like your forced to like it bc we have a new main character every season
Burst has cool scenes just no as good as mfb or bakuten shoot
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:46 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:30 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What are your best beyblade anime scenes? Mine is when Ryuga uses his special move on kenta when kenta uses a special move on him, and as well when he used his ultimate move.

Episode 14 of Beyblade Burst Sparking had the best scene: the introduction of Harry.

that was good

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ah ok. I was confused cause this thread is for Beyblade Anime scenes period, and you didn't specify you were just talking about Burst. Sorry.

Not just Burst. Period. Out of all the ones I've seen which would include Burst and MFB, Valt and Shu's final battle in episode 51 of Evolution is the best for me.

the battle between Ryuga and Rago surpasses all other battles

Aiga is one of my favorite characters from burst
Kai vs. Tyson G Revolution was cool too. Maybe even the best in OG
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai vs. Tyson G Revolution was cool too. Maybe even the best in OG

that was something I loved
Ryuga vs. Gingka Metal Fusion was cool too
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga vs. Gingka Metal Fusion was cool too

agreed

guys my dad doesn't want me to get on WBO s
Imo
1. Lui introduction, this scene alone is soo good it tells us about lui and how he acts to the surroundings
2. Shu vs Valt finale, no need to explain here
3. Wakiya defeat to shu, ngl I almost cried when this happened in s1
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:46 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Episode 14 of Beyblade Burst Sparking had the best scene: the introduction of Harry.

that was good

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Not just Burst. Period. Out of all the ones I've seen which would include Burst and MFB, Valt and Shu's final battle in episode 51 of Evolution is the best for me.

Not for me personally. Valt and Shu's final battle is at the top of the list for me.
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: that was good

Not for me personally. Valt and Shu's final battle is at the top of the list for me.

that battle was good