Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade?

(Jan. 27, 2021  9:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: i really hope aiga and ranjiro vs valt and rantaro is gonna be good so i can put it here on this thread ;o

A recent battle that was really great was Free & Silas vs Lui & Dante. The visuals. The tension. The history behind Lui and Free's rivalry. Loved it.
One of the best battles I have seen in Metal Masters are these (I will name just a few):
Masamune vs. Nile
Tsubasa vs. Argo
Kyoya vs. Damian
Gingka vs. Damian
Jack vs. Ryuga
Fee and Lui had a heated rivalry in Evolution. In the tag battle between L&D vs F&S we see them both target each other. I especially like when they both said did they think they'd let the other get away. Then we had that epic clash between the two. They gave an action packed, visually stunning match with some subtle plays on what we've seen before between those two characters. And on top of that Silas finally got his revenge.
Basically what I mentioned in my comment above.
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Fee and Lui had a heated rivalry in Evolution. In the tag battle between L&D vs F&S we see them both target each other. I especially like when they both said did they think they'd let the other get away. Then we had that epic clash between the two. They gave an action packed, visually stunning match with some subtle plays on what we've seen before between those two characters. And on top of that Silas finally got his revenge.

I totally agree.