Best Amusement Park Ride you've been on!

I have been on Europe's tallest roller coaster called Shambala in spain at Porta venture it is awesome once in a life time exsperience!

They even record you throught the fide and you get to nuy dvd's!!!!!
(Jun. 04, 2013  2:47 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: The magnum (I think that's how it's spelled) at cedar point, voted best roller costar in the US, this ride takes like 2min to get done! Nuff said bro.

The Magnum and Iron Dragon are two of my favorite rides. I like the Iron Dragon because it's so smooth; it's almost relaxing, lol.
(Jun. 06, 2013  6:57 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  2:47 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: The magnum (I think that's how it's spelled) at cedar point, voted best roller costar in the US, this ride takes like 2min to get done! Nuff said bro.

The Magnum and Iron Dragon are two of my favorite rides. I like the Iron Dragon because it's so smooth; it's almost relaxing, lol.

Lol my friend and I hated the Iorn Dragon! We thought it was so week we had a strait face contest on it lol!
The Iron Dragon was boring -.-
I would have to say The Goliath From Sic Flags. When i went on it I literally could see the whole city. Scariest ride I ever been on.
hey has anybodey road the space shuttle in ENchanted Kingdom?Cute

Has anyobody rode the space shuttle in Enchanted Kingdom?Cute
i went on the behemoth and when i first got up the hill i was so scared, and when i went down the first hill, my whole body was in the air it was so scary, and the rest the the behemoth was really fun
Did anybody hear about the drop tower that is like, attached to the Kingda Ka? It looks amazing, but honestly that is a crazy drop considering it is straight down ...
The GateKeeper at Cedar Point. It's so FUN. Too bad you slowly lose your sanity while waiting in line for it.
Holy carp! It's been forever since I have seen this thread! This was posted when LMAO wasn't the blader he is today xd Anyways, Mines was for sure ''Time Warp'' at Canada's Wonderland.