Begirados Begirados TH170 RSF

If Begirados has such little stamina when Synchromed with itself, why not find a wheel that fits better and therefore gives more Stamina? My Balro works quite well with Begirados, while maintaining high Attack power.
(Jan. 26, 2014  9:00 PM)Cake Wrote: If Begirados has such little stamina when Synchromed with itself, why not find a wheel that fits better and therefore gives more Stamina? My Balro works quite well with Begirados, while maintaining high Attack power.

I know... Genbull or Girago.
I'm assuming he doesn't own those parts, but Girago would help a lot IMO. It has great destabilization and endurance.
Genbull is actually bad on Begirados; Genbull is well balanced, but Begirados isn't; you need another imbalanced wheel to cancel it out. I'll try Girago for Stamina, though.
(Jan. 26, 2014  8:28 PM)"Kira Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  7:57 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  7:49 PM)Tri Wrote: Wouldn't Gryph Gryph be a better chrome wheel set up for this? It's a lot better for destabilization from what I've read and isn't as recoil prone as Begirados Begirados. Plus Begiardos' stamina alone is horrendous and I've noticed with two together its even worse.

I would guess so, Gryph is so small, it would be best as " MSF-H Gryph^2 TH170RSF".

Gryph doesn't have the destabilization effect. It's more compact. I've tested it before, didn't do very well to say the least.

What do you think the combo Gryph Gryph E230BSF is supposed to do, haha? It's a destabilizer. Compact just means its a balance type, really.

I might try this out later IF I find my RSF, haha.
I think that's what the E230's for, haha. And gryph to give the combo a good centrifugal force. IIRC.
Don't have girago, Genbull lines up horribly, what cake said is exactly true. Tri begiradoas has significantly more attack than gryph and the gryph e230 works by pinching not wheel destabilization. Cake the reason for begirados ^2 is because of the contact points, have you seen how well it lines up?
Yeah, Begirados^2 lines up beautifully, but my question is whether the excellent synergy of Begirados^2 is worth sacrificing Stamina for on a combo which will hit most opponents with only its lower wheel.

And Gryph^2 KOs pinch-KOs Stamina and destabilizes everything else, so both Time and Tri are correct here. E230 does most of the destabilizing work; the combo is really a lot like an aggro variant of Genbull/Girago Genbull E230MB. This combo, it seems, is an even more aggro version, dedicating more to smashing stuff and less to Stamina.
I can't see any reason to sacrifice any attack power (especially against 220-230 height customs) for a little more stamina. Yes, the stamina is bad, but as shown it still does not have much trouble OSing stamina.
My reasoning with re-balancing the Stamina and Attack of the custom is to allow it to have similar KO rates against lower-height opponents, but OS more frequently (thereby getting a higher win percentage). I completely understand that other super-tall opponents will require more Attack to KO, so the tradeoff would basically revolve around what height you expect your opponent to use.

Sorry, I guess I should stop nit-picking about a combo I have little experience with Tongue_out
I guess I let my love for Attack/Stamina get the better of me XD
Oh hey! This is the thing you told me about last week!

Nice numbers for sure.

Only, one thing I'd like to say, I tried this thing and its Stamina was a little too low, and its rotational recoil slightly too high to work very well. I actually only hit around 40% against Duo SA165EWD.

Then again, I haven't really read the whole thread through, and I haven't tested it extensively, so I may be fudging up the launch or something. XD

Would an aggressive or calm RSF be ideal for this? I was using a rather calm one, so if aggressiveness is optimal that may have been the cause.
You want one that will go aggro when launched at full strength/can be hit into going aggro (mine is a fairly worn one from the strongest blader set).Also, mine is worn to the point where it has stamina nearly equal to that of CS so maybe switch it to CS if you have one closer to what I just described (this does make it's recoil more costly though)
So, testing requests or true testing done by others?
Genbull SR200TB?
MF-L Duo SR200CS?
v. Genbull Genbull SR200TB
70% (11 KO, 3 OS)

v. MF-L Duo SR200CS
40% (5 KO, 1 OS)

It really does not seem to like stamina defense hybrids.
Thanks Time!!
Surprising results.
I've got tournament results for you.
Begirados Begirados TH170RSF won against TrickStar20
Samurai Begirados(Crystal Up Mode)TH170RSF won against fury sagittero
Samurai Begirados(Crystal Up Mode)TH170RSF lost against TrickStar20.
(Feb. 11, 2014  1:43 AM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: I've got tournament results for you.
Begirados Begirados TH170RSF won against TrickStar20
Samurai Begirados(Crystal Up Mode)TH170RSF won against fury sagittero
Samurai Begirados(Crystal Up Mode)TH170RSF lost against TrickStar20.

What combos? BTW this thread is for Begirados begirados, not samurai Wink
I know, but still. Also Begirados Begirados won against Killerken...Goreim... DF145...BS.*sigh*
That combo isn't good so...yeah. But atleast it still counts as winning in a tournament Tongue_out
The next minute of this video shows exactly why I love this thing. Two fantastic wins and a bey exploding, cancer-breaking (literally snapped in half) OS. http://youtu.be/17twhuNK_7k