Been a while, eh?

So, yo. If y'all don't quite remember who I am by looking at my posts or profile or some carp like that, or you're newer to this place, I'm an older member who left a long time back after I got sick of things here. Got bored over the year's without anything to do except enjoy life (Note sarcasm on the getting bored part) and today I just decided to come terrorize y'all again. If y'all can't tell now, it's probably due to improved grammar and a liiiitle bit more thought in my wording. This WAS my first real experience with the internet, so my use of English was poor to say the least, even as an American. For you older members, the few, the proud, the brave, you'll probably remember my old username, or oldest one to say the least.

You ready?

You sure?

Get your self ready.

Here we go.

BladerJaks

Not the beeeeest of internet kids, but at least I can say this place made me more thick-skinned. Any-who, not gonna be on much, so you can put your shotguns and ban-hammers down, Oldies.

For you newer members, hello, I say, I don't know you all yet, but, it's nice to meet you.

A bit of a real introductory post, since my first one as a ten-year-old really sucked, here's a bit about me

I joined some time around 2008ish I think, I don't exactly remember. I would check, but I'm too lazy. Anyway, I've been Blading since I was little, in fact as a child most of my toybox was full of old ripcords I broke and launches I tried modifying because I would always find a set of screwdrivers and a new idea. I grew up with the original cast of Tyson and the gang, and never had a stadium as a kid until I was about eight, I think, but then we lost it somewhere and I forgot about Beyblade for a while until something deep in the abscesses of my mind and in the deepest bowls of Youtube I encountered a Battle Video, I think it was by DriggerGT, but I can't really remember much from back in. Hit my head too often on carp, y'know?

Anyway, after my childhood love was rekindled, I found this place, left this place, kept up with my Blading for a while, but put it away so I could survive High School. Seeing as I'm soon to be a Senior, I might as well go ahead and dust off my old gear and get ready to get going again into my childhood passion once again. I've only ever won like one tourney because I only ever went to a few, so if anyone is willing to kick the old Las Vegas toruney thread back up, please do.

So, my life update woo.
Umm.....Nice bio?Anyway welcome to the wbo.
Welcome back!Smile remember to read and follow the rules!Smile have FUN!Grin
(Mar. 29, 2014  7:33 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: Umm.....Nice bio?Anyway welcome to the wbo.
He's not new. He was just very inactive the past while.

Anyways, welcome back!
(Mar. 29, 2014  7:51 PM)Midnìght Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2014  7:33 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: Umm.....Nice bio?Anyway welcome to the wbo.

Anyways, welcome back!

My memory is kinda carp, so did I know you? I feel like I did.

Thanks.
@BlackjackAre you reffering to me or the other guy?
(Mar. 29, 2014  8:22 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: @BlackjackAre you reffering to me or the other guy?
Sorry, not use to the chain-quote system anymore. The other guy.
(Mar. 29, 2014  7:58 PM)Black♧Jack Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2014  7:51 PM)Midnìght Wrote:

Anyways, welcome back!

Thanks.
I don't think you did. I joined a little over a year ago. I'm pretty sure you were inactive in that period of time.
(Mar. 29, 2014  8:41 PM)Midnìght Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2014  7:58 PM)Black♧Jack Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2014  7:51 PM)Midnìght Wrote: He's not new. He was just very inactive the past while.

Anyways, welcome back!

Thanks.
I don't think you did. I joined a little over a year ago. I'm pretty sure you were inactive in that period of time.

I've been inactive since I was like 13, so three years, so yeah. Maybe you just have a username that looks like one I know then.
I don't usually reply to introduction threads, but is that... Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
Anyway, welcome back. Are you planning to get into MFB?
(Apr. 10, 2014  12:07 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I don't usually reply to introduction threads, but is that... Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
Anyway, welcome back. Are you planning to get into MFB?

Quite.

I'm already in it, been inactive because high-school, but still in, though with all the new parts and Blade's I'm in need of taking a refresher course.