Beat Lynx TH170WD Draft- Finished!

I believe it would be prudent, yes.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with "too many pictures"/"too much information". It's a deficit you should always worry about. Wink
Alright, what size should the pictures be? Also, which image hosting website would be the most preferred to upload them to? I'm thinking Tinypic, but here's a comparison of an LLD BeyWiki photo and a picture I took of Lynx last night:

[Image: 2mq3sdv.jpg]

[Image: Image:00LLDrago.JPG]
^If that picture doesn't appear (it's not showing up for me), I guess look at the LLD article. Tongue_out

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions; I have OCD and I want the pictures to be as professional-looking as possible. :\
I personally upload to Photobucket, as they have a built-in resize function(both a controllable one and an automatic one based on file size). Typically, high-res is preferable to low-res.

Also, that picture is extraordinarily dark - typically the preference is Natural Daylight.
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:10 PM)Hazel Wrote: Also, that picture is extraordinarily dark - typically the preference is Natural Daylight.

I understand that. I just took it as an example; the pictures I took today are in natural lightning. Smile
Compared to most other pictures on Beywiki, the 'white' background is turning out as a dark grey. :\ I'm using natural light, so I don't see the problem. I will accept nothing less than perfection, hah.
Try adding the flash if it helps, or modifying the luminosity of your camera lens itself.
The flash was waaaaaaaaay too bright, so I waited until I had more light. As soon as Photobucket gets done uploading them, I'll post 'em.
Maybe you should explain how MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170MF/WF works?
@Mr. N: I'll add that in soon.

Would 270x200 be a good size for all of the pictures? Or smaller?
The pictures should be bigger than that actually. On Beywiki, they will automatically be thumbnailed, but the originals should definitely be larger.
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:21 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: @Mr. N: I'll add that in soon.

Would 270x200 be a good size for all of the pictures? Or smaller?

Uh... most of the images on Beywiki are like 1000x1000+. High-Resolution images are the object of choice. I'd go for nothing less than 800x600.
Kai-V & Hazel: Ah, okay. I thought that you had to make them thumbnail-sized. :\ So, I'll go with 1,000x1,000.
I swear, my computer is as slow as molasses... Anyway, pictures!

Fully assembled (Defense Mode):

Fully assembled (Attack Mode):

Side view:

Bottom view:

Face:

Clear Wheel (top):

Clear Wheel (bottom):

PC Frame (top):

PC Frame (bottom):

Metal Wheel (top):

Metal Wheel (bottom):

MW + PC Frame in Attack Mode:

MW + PC Frame in Defense Mode:

TH170 (170):

TH170 (195):

TH170 (220):

WD:
First two and the last pictures look...misshapen...
EDIT: First one is downright pixelated Serious
(Oct. 16, 2011  9:31 PM)CRUelty Wrote: First two and the last pictures look...misshapen...
EDIT: First one is downright pixelated Serious

The first two + last will look better on Beywiki, I guess. :\
As for the first one, holy herbivores Batman, that's pixelated. Gasp I'll retake it if necessary.

Oh, I also added Mr. N's suggestion.
Yo, I saw in the BeyWiki photo thread that Kei wants them 800x600. Wherever you upload them, set it to 800x600 beforehand.
Alrighty, I'll resize them and edit the post with the pictures in it.
Some of the pictures aren't showing up here as being resized, and yes, I am actually resizing them. Tongue_out I'm uploading them to Photobucket; does anyone know how to fix this?
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:16 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Some of the pictures aren't showing up here as being resized, and yes, I am actually resizing them. Tongue_out I'm uploading them to Photobucket; does anyone know how to fix this?

They're cached. Ctrl+F5.
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:18 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:16 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Some of the pictures aren't showing up here as being resized, and yes, I am actually resizing them. Tongue_out I'm uploading them to Photobucket; does anyone know how to fix this?

They're cached. Ctrl+F5.

I've tried that on both this page and Photobucket, but the pictures seem to keep swapping between 800x600 and 1000x1000. It's got absolutely no rhyme or reason to it; when one set of pictures is 800x600, another is 1000x1000. :\
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:23 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:18 AM)Hazel Wrote:

They're cached. Ctrl+F5.

I've tried that on both this page and Photobucket, but the pictures seem to keep swapping between 800x600 and 1000x1000. It's got absolutely no rhyme or reason to it; when one set of pictures is 800x600, another is 1000x1000. :\

If you have duplicate images in your photobucket, and they have the same name, that is the problem. Delete the 1000x1000 set.
Hm, there are no pictures with the same names, and all of them appear to be 800x600, so I don't see the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:33 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Hm, there are no pictures with the same names, and all of them appear to be 800x600, so I don't see the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I see all 1000x1000 images. Also, it appears they're skewed instead of properly resized... that pretty much obliterates the quality of them. They're smushed.
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:43 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:33 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Hm, there are no pictures with the same names, and all of them appear to be 800x600, so I don't see the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I see all 1000x1000 images. Also, it appears they're skewed instead of properly resized... that pretty much obliterates the quality of them. They're smushed.

So should I just retake them? If so, it'll have to wait until a week from now, seeing as I don't get home from school until 5:00.
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:01 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:43 AM)Hazel Wrote:

So should I just retake them? If so, it'll have to wait until a week from now, seeing as I don't get home from school until 5:00.

If you no longer have the originals, retaking them is your only option. If you do have the originals, having someone else resize them for you if you cannot would be the best thing to do.