Beast Wars(actually read before reporting)

I’m planning on getting Beast Wars on disc now. Second Best TF show for life!
Ah man this quote cracked me up so badly:"Don't cat ever get tired of ever being stupid."
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ah man this quote cracked me up so badly:"Don't cat ever get tired of ever being stupid."
Blackarachnia or inferno yet? Maybe airrazor?
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:45 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ah man this quote cracked me up so badly:"Don't cat ever get tired of ever being stupid."
Blackarachnia or inferno yet? Maybe airrazor?

Blackarachnia came back
(Dec. 21, 2020  5:20 PM)Dark Saber Wrote: Does anyone remember the cheeta's name?

You mean Cheetor?
(Dec. 21, 2020  5:20 PM)Dark Saber Wrote: Does anyone remember the cheeta's name?
Cheetor. I’m f you prefer Transmetal Cheetor or Transmetal 2 Cheetor that too.
lol I like how Rhinox becomes a Predacon and Terror whatever his name is says why is he taking over and knockoing out Megatron and I thought he was about to say your gonna have to get me to him first pal but boi did he say he liked that plan lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  8:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I like how Rhinox becomes a Predacon and Terror whatever his name is says why is he taking over and knockoing out Megatron and I thought he was about to say your gonna have to get me to him first pal but boi did he say he liked that plan lol

And Rhinox mocked Megatron by saying yes which wasn’t scripted for Megs in the first place, neither was this or Optimus Primal saying it.
Wait so let me get this straight for the age thingy. So I know StarScream is supposed to be the lieutant under Megatron. But thing is in Beast Wars is Starscream older than the Maximals and Predacons?
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait so let me get this straight for the age thingy. So I know StarScream is supposed to be the lieutant under Megatron. But thing is in Beast Wars is Starscream older than the Maximals and Predacons?

Yes
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: OMG Inferno is such a huge ant lol

Yes My Queen! I want to get the Beast Wars trading card game. And the N64 game. And the new Kingdom WFC toyline is bringing back the Beast Wars cast, the show has yet to do the same. I’m gonna pick up the 10 dollar Rattrap and Leader Class Megatron even though it’s gonna cost me being a Leader Class.

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait so let me get this straight for the age thingy. So I know StarScream is supposed to be the lieutant under Megatron. But thing is in Beast Wars is Starscream older than the Maximals and Predacons?
Yes. Starscream comes back into Waspinator later too.
Aw man I cant get enough of Dinobot and Rattrap 😂.
(Dec. 24, 2020  10:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aw man I cant get enough of Dinobot and Rattrap 😂.

Ya stinkin pred!
Insolent vermin!
The best part was when rattrap hit Dinobot with those been thingies
Just got Seasons 2 and 3 for Christmas today. Now I can watch Transmutate in the car!
Rhinox's fart was making me laugh so hard
I love that part when Cheetor to says "Since when did Buzzbrain learn that move.'
When Starscream said:" Since the exostructure of air commander Starscream. "
(Dec. 29, 2020  4:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I love that part when Cheetor to says "Since when did Buzzbrain learn that move.'
When Starscream said:" Since the exostructure of air commander Starscream. "
Just wait until you get to the episode Transmutate. I was on the brink of tears.