Beast Wars(actually read before reporting)

I watched quite a few of the TF shows and I can say that this is my second favorite, even when compared to the comics I’ve read.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah Knockout is nice lol

In the episode Patch near the end of season 2 when Megatron enters Starscreams mind, Knock Out says “Now this is going to be JUICY”

lol. One of the reasons my fav transformers characters IS NOT Knock out lol
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:08 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: So a very long time after the events of the OG TF, the war comes back again, the Maximals being the descendants of the Autobots, the Predacons descended from Decepticons. They made temporary peace and alliance, but a rouge Predacon by the name of Megatron steals a Maximal artifact that is said to predict the future and takes his team to earth, Optimus Primal and his team sent in pursuit. They travel back in time to prehistoric earth, before G1, where the Ark and Nemesis are crashed. They themselves crash, then have to take on Beast Modes to resist the high amounts of energon in the atmosphere. As they fight to return to Cybetron, the Beast Wars start. Note that the Maximals lost their protoforms in the atmosphere. The show then spans the war between them as they fight of a dangerous alien species, alter time, meet prehistoric humans, and find crashed protoforms, some of which the Predacons reprogram to join their ranks. In my list it’s up there right below prime, but above Siege, Animated, and Cyberverse. And there’s your summary.

really cool, Im gonna watch that. Is it anime?

CGI actually. A Beast Wars anime would be a mess, especially with Megatrons lines.
You really took one for the team Bulkhead, My Team!
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Knockout turns good is what I heard

In the finale to Prime, Predacons Rising, he gets mad at Starscreams abuse and all the Unicron carp and he becomes an Autobot.
Ok out of what you’ve guys watched, what would be your favorite Maximals and Predacons? I personally like Rhinox and Tarantulas but you?
I like Rattrap cause this guy be acting funny and possibly Scorponax
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like Rattrap cause this guy be acting funny and possibly Scorponax

“We’re all gonna die”
“Shut up Rattrap!”
Even King Kong can´t beat Optimus Primal lol
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even King Kong can´t beat Optimus Primal lol
https://youtu.be/8DzbuYdy2LQ

Lol

And that’s why it shouldn’t be an anime
Beast Wars is awesome! Seriously when someone be saying Uh Cheetor Maximize or Megatron Terrorize its just sick
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beast Wars is awesome! Seriously when someone be saying Uh Cheetor Maximize or Megatron Terrorize its just sick

Yeah. Cheetor could get a little cringy with the “Jumping Gyros!” And that carp though. He did develop well along the series though, no spoilers!

I also quite like the ones that never made it to the show. Claw Jaw was a sick figure and would’ve been great!
Oh yeah and Beast Machines. Stay away from that spreading forest fire.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Episode 8 of Season 1

It’s been a while. Which new people have come into the mix at that point? Inferno or Blackarachnia yet?
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:34 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Episode 8 of Season 1

It’s been a while. Which new people have come into the mix at that point? Inferno or Blackarachnia yet?

The only new person or should I say Maximal is Tigatron the one who was in a stasis pod crashing down on earth
Anyone have an idea for a poll? I’m thinking of one.
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:04 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Anyone have an idea for a poll? I’m thinking of one.

best Transformers Series?
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:04 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Anyone have an idea for a poll? I’m thinking of one.

best Transformers Series?

More Beast Wars specific. Waspinator v Ratrap?

(Dec. 19, 2020  4:17 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: best Transformers Series?

Actually I forgot how to make a poll. Carp.
(Dec. 19, 2020  4:17 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: best Transformers Series?

Yeah probally that
I like the line Megatron says: "Hmm, pussycat. Yes."
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like the line Megatron says: "Hmm, pussycat. Yes."

Ohohoho, I like you pussycat, yeeessss

What if Megatron did the snap? https://youtu.be/4PEL0bMND5s