BattleLion versus MBX (friendly GFX match)

MBX Hey. Will You have a Match, a friendly match with me... That's yes. Right?
Make any type of signature. and GFX'er will tell who the winner...
Um, well what i got to lose. But i have to tell you my sigs aren't that good, so Let's do this!!Stupid
I want to see this, BattleLion made my sig.
Sorry for going off topic Akio314 your new signature is in my shop...

MBX tomorrow or today post the image
May the best Gfxer win.
I think who is better should win. ( we both aren't best)
Well this should be good I want to see the sigs
Okay first thing, Good job. You both done well for beginners! Now heres my CnC:

Entry #1: The render looks to stretched out and too lq and everything looks messy. The text seems.... meh, but I loved that you tried.

Entry #2: Not much effort was put into this but the fact that everything looks hq gets me attached. All I can see is text, 'BattleLion's" name which I think should not be there for the fact that people adore him because of the signature he made them. I can also see a bubble c4d with grey lines going across.

I know Entry #2 might look better in your point of view but I just think that Entry #1 has more effort put into it. So my vote goes to Entry #1!
Those Both are Mine MBX haven't mad one...

@ MBX :- Com'on do your signature fast...
-.- That's a fail, guaranteed....

Don't expect someone to do a signature in a day, like I said on your tournament be patient. If you expected someone to battle you expect them to be treated according to their rights. Or at least give them time, be more patient.
Yeah. You are right I have to be more Patient...
Yeah Two votes for me MBX post it fast hah or it will be all over..Grin
*facepalm*
Battlelion you must wait for the other person to be ready, both enteries are to be put up on the same time yo!
I told him early to post the image or entry but He don't listen...
Okay for a GFX battle MBX must pm you his entry then you post it and see who gets the most votes.
I could just go up and vote Masterblader-x because he is a cool guy without even looking at the sig!
I have made a new one tha took me 2 hours to make. So i'm cnfse. doi post it here or do i send it to Battlelion?
Send it to battlelion
Idk if he knows how a GFX battle works
Okay, and when you see it, it might not be that good.
It's okay
It too me a while to be "okay" ay GFX I'm definitely not great either
Just try you're hardest and have fun
Yeah your right. I might turn my entery into my Sig
You can't because people know it's yours, it's supposed to be anonymous. I think
I know, Imean after this i'll turn it nto my Sig
I'm tired of this. I'll just post the Sig up now. Here you go!

[Image: FYdVG.png]
I know it's not that goodUnhappy