Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
I dont know if I will be able to make it this month.Because I am going to be moving into college the last weekend of August. So my time here will be limited. But just give me the day and I will see if I am free.
30th seems too far away and 23rd looks okay for now. I might make 30th, but remember that college starts soon. I'll bring the video camera again, but we'll have to back up the first BotB so I can get more footage in.

Speaking of which, we'll have to upload the videos soon.
so seeing as how Pinoy has to also leave within the 29th-31st time range, i beleive the 23rd is a very good date
T.T plz make it the 22nd cuz I want to go again. But you shouldn't stop the world for one person.
WELL, the 22nd seems good too...since most people have to leave on the last weeks and some on the sunday of the 22-24th weekend , why dont we try going for dates like the 22nd and 23rd so everyone may have a chance to enter
Thanks, sorry for making such a bother about the date, I just want to be able to go again.
Worst comes to worst we can always do it later than aug no?
Knowing some people, their nerves wouldn't last that long.
yea i cant do it later than august..i wanted to get one in b4 school started...i like the 22nd and 23rd dates but 22nd may be best so far but i would also like to see 23rd as being the better date so it should be one of those two
Come to think of it, August 29th- seesm to be too far away and too close to the school year, The 22nd and 23rd are our best bets.
you are deifnitely right..so guys, can we go for those dates that seem most convienient to all players?
Ok, so target date right now will be set as August 23rd, a Saturday?
If that's the case then I won't be able to go.
yes that is the target date
i believ that is the best one.
T.T Have fun without me then.
I have set the target date as August 22nd, with August 23 as the rain date. We will do HMS first, and then Plastics, time permitting. I will try to get IBA approval for this event.

The style will be double elimination, with modified brackets.

I will be the head judge of this event. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you, and please PM me if you can attend.
Yay =). Sorry if I had a lot to do with the date change.
i like that date..good idea flash..i have a couple of new ideas for the tourney..i will send u them when its complete
so the date should be set to the 22nd
Oh ok..I mean, this could all change, I could have something come up, but it seems like that date will be very free for me at this point.

Please keep yourselves updated with this topic.
i think thats a good idea too..so what should we do to decide the easiest dates that would be the 22nd and 23rd
so can we begin to create a list of who can make it in advance?..i know i should definitelt be able to