Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Date-Friday, August 22nd. (Rain Date: Saturday, August 23) @ 1 PM EST.
Venue-Bicentennial Park- 176 Hardenburg Ln,East Brunswick,NJ 08816
Fee-$5
Prize- Money from the pot

Style: Double Elimination (we have this down now, and we can do this a lot faster since we have a better idea of who is coming and how long this will take)

This time we will do HMS first, then Plastics, time permitting.

This time I will be judging and will not blade at all during the tournament.

Attendance list:
Me
Xeno
Cye..?
Rock
Anubis..?
Bluezee
Planes..?
Maz
EvilMeros187
Duran

Special Rules:
No use of Bearing Core
Im sure ill be there whenever the day is.
It was alot of fun today!
u___u I hate that I missed it because Im so far away, I really wanted to go =/

Well I hope you all have fun and gl! <3
We had a lot of fun on the first one, I am really hoping that we have as just a good 2nd one.

It seems that Saturday is the consensus best day for the majority of the Bladers, based on the informal poll we took at BotB2, and friday came in second.

I really want this to happen before we have to start school again. =X.
I'll make it to this one. I'm sorry I didn't make it to the first. It was due to some personal issues.
yeah i think friday or saturday would be best for me
HMM..now that i think of it, i think that the 24th would be great for me, anytime is actually great so ill be there...if there are bladers, im there
I can't make it the 24th- 26th. I will be able to make it the weekend after that. I hope we can get more people to this one cuz it would make it all the better =).
Cye: That's fine. I hope the situation resolved itself well. =)

I think we should do it the last weekend of August then. It seems best for everyone, gives us some time to get MFB, and gives us more time to prepare.

Is that a good day for you guys? August 30. 31, or Sept 1st?
hmm...i would hope for it to be closer but i guess if they hve to be near those dates, it would be best to go for august 30th..i just wanted it to be earlier so i can bring more people before they have to go back home..it would be fun to bring some of my friends so more people can blade..i guess it might be just me again if its too late of a date for them too
Oh ok. If Xeno can't make it on the 24-26, I just realized that the 21, 22, and 23 are all open dates during the friday to sunday period. What do people think of those dates?
I could possibly do it 21 and 22 but not 23. If we do it either 22 or 23, it would have to be around noon and finish earlier than we did last time. In all, I could do it 22,23,29,30,and 31. Also, I'll try and get my friend to go.
i like those dates..it will give me enough time to get spares as well as prepare, practice, and get friends to come..any of those dates are fine..im just not too sure if rockblade2012 can come on sundays since he said he had church all day on those days but yesterday was an exception as he informed me...so i think that friday or saturday is better fo most people
Ok great, so I have just put up a poll with the 5 target dates. The poll is multiple option, which means that you can click more than 1 choice.

Please vote now so we can get good results. The poll is public so we can see expected turnout of said dates (Ie, which people can come)
i think people will go more for the 23rd as it is a more suitable date
Curse me having to go to camp on the 23 to the 27. Tired
well i still think the 23rd is best for the majority if not the 22nd....the other dates seem too far along and i hate waiting lol...but 22nd and 23rd may be our best bets
ACtually I really wouldn't mind going to the 22nd cuz its close and I have nothing to do that day.
i would like to see it done on the dates of either 22nd and 23rd...maybe we should eliminate the other dates soon
i say 23rd if not 22nd
I'm gonna wait for more votes, because 3 isn't enough to start throwing dates out there yet.

So please be patient guys.
sounds good..i wanna see the votes and who has good dates
30/31 should be good for me. Dont weigh my date more than others though because i can probably make it regardless of the day.[/align]