Battle Strikers Discussion

I never said anything like that ... just that we are working on a lot of interesting stuff. I can't say anything else!
(Oct. 19, 2009  2:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Confirmed today that this is impossible unless you've opened up and modified the launcher.

Actually, just stuck some aluminum foil to fill the gaps left over from placing the batteries incorrectly. My experience with those small motors is that simply reversing the charges reverses the way they spin, so making sure to reverse *all* the batteries wouldn't pose any danger. I can post a picture of the setup, if you'd like.
(Oct. 20, 2009  1:09 AM)Kouri Wrote: Actually, just stuck some aluminum foil to fill the gaps left over from placing the batteries incorrectly. My experience with those small motors is that simply reversing the charges reverses the way they spin, so making sure to reverse *all* the batteries wouldn't pose any danger. I can post a picture of the setup, if you'd like.

This sounds like a modification to me ... I do thank you for pointing it out, though.

Please trust me that this is dangerous.
I was going to pick one up today just to play with it, so I stopped at the Target I pass on the way to school, and they didn't have any. I asked someone working there, and they said they didn't know.

So either, their selling really well around here, or they aren't in stock yet.
My 2 cousins just got Battle strikers, i think their fun but the only thing i don't like was that i couldn't make my own combo out of the 2 battle strikers that they had cause of the size of the strikers =(
(Oct. 20, 2009  2:45 AM)AngryToilet Wrote: My 2 cousins just got Battle strikers, i think their fun but the only thing i don't like was that i couldn't make my own combo out of the 2 battle strikers that they had cause of the size of the strikers =(

How does their size prevent you from making a combo?
=/ idk what the names are but i think it was but one the bottom piece was bigger than the other one so yeah.
(Oct. 22, 2009  3:53 AM)AngryToilet Wrote: =/ idk what the names are but i think it was but one the bottom piece was bigger than the other one so yeah.

... what?
words together oh sense makes sometime other no
(Oct. 22, 2009  8:28 PM)Minion Wrote: words together oh sense makes sometime other no

phnx?
Sorry, I was typing then i lost my train of thought and yeah.
Braddd i played Battle strikers at Beynval's house Smile it was fun tho
I want that necklace too Tongue_out my bf is sooo lucky that he got everybody's signature Unhappy
I didn't take my striker with me..

When Harclave comes to visit, I'll ask him to bring them around. <3 I always had fun smashing his Wolfen custom off of the table.
Battle Strikers Event! November 7th at the C.N. Tower in Toronto, Canada!

10AM to 12PM. I'll be there. Come by!
Sweet you in Toronto!

I'm thinking of a place. First word begins with an R and the second begins with a T.
(Oct. 29, 2009  12:57 AM)Khel Wrote: Sweet you in Toronto!

I'm thinking of a place. First word begins with an R and the second begins with a T.

ahahaha if i can get away for a bit i would be down with this for sure

i'm actually coming in to TO friday morning and don't have any plans, so maybe we could do something then. yes though real thailand please
That might actually work out. I don't have classes on Friday's so I shall prolly TTC it down there.
woooot

will tell you more when i know more

there's also going to be roughly 750 store demos held around the US on the same day, i don't know if the dates will be posted online or not!
Niiice! Grin

I'll definitely try to make it down there on Saturday!
Wish I didn't have a show that day... I'd trek on up to join y'all!
i bought the eaglestrike Bstriker they r different from beyblades. they feel a litter heavier. i havent got a chance to try it out since i have to buy a starter kit. the only diffrence i dont like is that it has a rubber like weight disk intead of metal. bt until i get a starter and try it out i cant say to much. keep up the good work bey brad!
hey brad i got a question is dragonblaze an offensive type
Yeah its a attack well offensive type i have one also
(Oct. 31, 2009  2:33 PM)BeyKing Wrote: hey brad i got a question is dragonblaze an offensive type

It says on the poster you get witht he striker Tongue_out Just look at the highest stat it has.
does anyone know wat is the strongest striker