Battle Strikers Discussion

(Oct. 10, 2009  8:32 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: well some of the names are ok i mean I'm sure they appeal greatly to kids(which i know is the direct audience) but in my opinion i think they could use a little work.

Names that are pretty good:
Nautilus
Scimitar
Wolfen
Gauntlet
Mauler
Names that need work:
Skullor
Ninjutsu
Sharkblade
Eaglestrike
Rhino
Tank
Cobra
Dragonblaze
Tsunami
Turbine
These are just my suggestions.....hope it helps

I can agree with those, though I do like Tsunami and Turbine. When trying to appeal to younger crowds, I guess you want to give that air of "epicness" but you don't want to make the name too simplistic because it may seem too "kiddish" to them, and we all know that younger kids like to think they are grown...at least that what I've experienced dealing with younger kids in the Summertime.
Thanks for the feedback, Tempestas. I pretty much agree with you.
I like beyblades more but.......BATTLESTRIKERS PWN!!!!!my fave is ninjistu and love the names
(Oct. 08, 2009  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure what you mean.

Like are you going to change the strengths of the magnets or weaken them? Because the Magnets seem to be affecting spin quite a bit
I pretty much agree with Tempestas as well. Also, I liked the videos. Gave me a better idea of how to control them, too. Now I get a few more again.

BTW, my cousin came over today and her son (about 6) was playing with my Beyblades and Battle Strikers. After playing for a few hours, he said he likes Battle Strikers better (btw, he's previously played with Beyblades) because the battle striker launcher makes the top spin much faster. He likes the faster ones, too. Think he's really into them. Cool
i am getting some battle strikers soon and i was wondering if you had any suggestions on what to get.
(Oct. 11, 2009  7:44 PM)bey tempest Wrote: i am getting some battle strikers soon and i was wondering if you had any suggestions on what to get.

if you don't have any, tournament set is a good buy

for reloads, skullor is the best imo
what comes in a tournament set? just curious.
(Oct. 11, 2009  7:53 PM)bey tempest Wrote: why what comes in a tournament set?

two limited strikers, two launchers, two controllers, and an arena
so i guess you get your moneys worth and thanks brad
I think it's safe to say that Strikers are really good value for money. Smile
True. Eee lmao
(I want one.. just to try it for myself. Pinching_eyes_2)
im going to get the tournament set today (:
just playing around with a dragoon v2 and a magent was pretty fun so i think im deffinitly gonna pick up a few strikers when they come out over here
The arena makes all the difference in the world for this game. Battles last longer, you have more control over your tops, you are less inclined to unintentionally burn out against walls, and reloading your launcher is so much easier with the docking tray on the sides of the arena.

I have a question for people who have had a chance to play against other people (especially children). Do you find yourself getting arm-tied while controlling your tops.

Also- sorry if I missed this, but what are the rules (or what is the general consensus) about controlling your opponents striker?
Quote:I have a question for people who have had a chance to play against other people (especially children). Do you find yourself getting arm-tied while controlling your tops.

Never happened to me or seen it happen.

Quote:Also- sorry if I missed this, but what are the rules (or what is the general consensus) about controlling your opponents striker?

You cannot interfere with your opponent's control of their top, period.
i got booster skullor and tournament set and they are fun, but beyblades are still cool
Wow i think if the strikers can mantian thier speed they'll be unstoppable...
Question: Is there different ways to launch the strikers? Like the sliding shoot in beyblade?
(Oct. 16, 2009  3:54 PM)gopizza Wrote: Wow i think if the strikers can mantian thier speed they'll be unstoppable...
Question: Is there different ways to launch the strikers? Like the sliding shoot in beyblade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ee5kCtA6Q
Haha thx dude...

So... Do you ever play battle strikers with your collegues? Ill bet you can own them lol XD
(Oct. 16, 2009  4:05 PM)gopizza Wrote: Haha thx dude...

So... Do you ever play battle strikers with your collegues? Ill bet you can own them lol XD

Of course, we play every day Wink
(Oct. 16, 2009  4:42 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: What do they think about beyblade?

This is not really relevant to discussing Battle Strikers ...
I'm just saying what i think of battle strikers but i think the material of the bey has to be more solid in stead of a rubber like substance because it is'nt as good and also i don't think the magnet with your finger is needed because it barely works anyway.
(Oct. 16, 2009  8:46 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: i don't think the magnet with your finger is needed because it barely works anyway.

I think you will find many people who will disagree, myself included. It works perfectly for me. If we did that, there would be no control element at all, which is the main focus of the game. Two spinning tops in a flat arena isn't going to be fun at all. If it's not working for you, perhaps watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cEDAt-qeRI

I think this video demonstrates very clearly that the controller DOES work (and it is my hand in the video).

Also, can people please stop calling them Bey ... they are Strikers. The word Bey is not a generic spinning top term. Wink