Battle Chipz ^^ Bey Team

umm, well we have this at the moment, 1st: any bey under $40, metal faces
2nd: thermal lacerta (i think it's called that) or metal faces (2nd winner chooses), any battle gear
3rd: metal faces or thermal lacerta, the opposite of 2nd prize.
on topic, what are the members of this team?
Oooooh, VERY nice prizes.

TastyJadz consists of Me and BeyJadz, we want to stay as a duo.

Im pretty Sure I will be able to come. So the time is anywhere between 12:00 and 1:15. Right?
Sounds like a nice tourney.
Lets stop talking off topic. We will keep this convo to PM's
I battle for dominance. If you cannot accept the terms of our battle, then theres no point. i can brag easily without winning. That, or you give up a launcher grip etc.
is that you littlechipz? you are posting through milky.
Woops. Yeah, I've been using random computers now, everythings skewed up.

That was posted from milkys phone, hah.
Is it THAT hard to just battle for fun? Why are you so serious about everything.
We just want a easy, fun battle. If you cant accept that then we say no.
i thought you got mixed up, knowing that you are in sydney you would be living with your uncle right? he won't get the amber face esaly, he has about 4 people to go taco.
No, this is very serious. I wasn't trying to get the Amber face, but rather I needed a way to post, and he needed to sell his stuff. I will be banned if I cannot provide proof that he is not a fraud, and that we aren't the same person.

I'm almost certain I can get a picture of us today, but we'll wait and see.

I'm also leaving today so if he uses a Melbourne IP to logon, then there's proof.

Looks like I'm going to be gone for a long time.
ok, well if i see him then this whole thing about you being him will go to rest, but you not putting up pictures is something worrying.
Me? He's the one selling the stuff, hah. I might get them up today because Milky's friends coming.
im confused on that first part. something off topic, but has anyone put a tatoo on a beyblade face?
Why ask that here though?
err, be-cause-i-have-done-that. it's still legal to do, even mamiji agrees.
But you didn't get caught? LOL

Can I join in guys Smile
don't see why not. and the tattoo thing works by the way.