Basalt Horogium 145WD Draft

i dont get it how long has it taken you?
(Nov. 05, 2011  7:09 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Is Screw really good for Attack anymore? With VariAres and Blitz Unicorno, I don't really feel that the Screw combo is worth mentioning anymore.

Also, shouldn't TH170 be mentioned in the "Use in Defense Customization" section?

It's not, but if there is a use for a part, I do like to have it mentioned.

Actually, I think a "Use in Balance Customization" section which discusses MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS (I would consider it a Balance type) should be added. When the article is posted, I will add it.
Wouldn't Kerbecs be better due to synergy? Aquario is good, but Kerbecs would make it more, well, balanced (mind the pun hah).
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:05 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wouldn't Kerbecs be better due to synergy? Aquario is good, but Kerbecs would make it more, well, balanced (mind the pun hah).

I don't think it's that big of a deal (I've used Basalt Aquario since it was released, and I've done pretty well, I think!), but I do know that a number of people do prefer Kerbecs. Has there been tests that prove Kerbecs is superior?
I'm pretty sure there were some tests on Aquario vs. Kerbecs in the original 'Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF' thread. I need to look through it to make sure, but Kerbecs was preferred due to the 3-sidedness counteracting Basalt's imbalance when placed correctly on the MW.
I have something for you to add to your Basalt Horogium guide. If you line the gap on the Balsalt metal wheel to the gap on the Horogium clear wheel, it will be more wobbly then if you have the gaps on opposite ends.
Ok, someone put the gorgeous photos now.

I ain't doin' it.
I take one for the team.
I renamed the Spiral Staircase of Death picture, as well as add the link to the Spin Velocity Article where it was mentioned.

I have a side picture of 145, but it doesn't appear to be on my post. It's on my camera so I guess I forgot to upload it. I'll add it on the weekend.
I was thinking of putting that, but I thought it would be too colloquial and more a community thing than a Beywiki official term.. Tongue_out
(Nov. 08, 2011  9:12 PM)TwistedTempo Wrote: I have something for you to add to your Basalt Horogium guide. If you line the gap on the Balsalt metal wheel to the gap on the Horogium clear wheel, it will be more wobbly then if you have the gaps on opposite ends.
Wow, unless I haven't checked basalt poreperly, this is actually pretty smart. O.o