Basalt Horogium 145WD Draft

It would be a Defense type.
Should I mention that on the Clear Wheel, it says "IIII" instead of "IV", or is it too small of a detail?
Certainly, though it is insignificant..
I find that people write better articles when they have thoroughly tested, and dealt with the bey.
(Mar. 16, 2011  6:55 PM)Dan Wrote: Certainly, though it is insignificant..
I find that people write better articles when they have thoroughly tested, and dealt with the bey.

I wrote it because I saw my friend's, and I have read the Basalt Horogium Testing thread. My BH was coming, but the earthquake delayed it...
SD has better spin time than WD and I think the Horologium clear wheel is designed to be uneven in weight distribution to assist the "counter-attack" ability of Basalt which helps in Basalt based stamina combos (as proven by linh004's testing.)
Raijin, Its understood..... The condition for improving spin time is- The lesser the friction with the floor, the more the stamina....... its completely opposite for attack beys, while its in between for defense beys.... amirite???
Quote:Use this bottom in a stamina combo.

WD can be utilized in these customs Earth Bull DF145WD, Burn Bull AD145WD and Burn Bull 230WD.

Overall
Basalt is the best defense wheel up to date. With its heavy weight and recoil, many attack types fall to Basalt. Horogium is unbalanced, but Basalt, 145 and WD makes up for it. Every Blader should own this beyblade.

I fixed your overall part. And WD isn't the best Defence/Stamina bottom anymore. PD is. WD sucks at Defense too, so i think its better to remove that.
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:28 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
Quote:Use this bottom in a stamina combo.

WD can be utilized in these customs Earth Bull DF145WD, Burn Bull AD145WD and Burn Bull 230WD.

Overall
Basalt is the best defense wheel up to date. With its heavy weight and recoil, many attack types fall to Basalt. Horogium is unbalanced, but Basalt, 145 and WD makes up for it. Every Blader should own this beyblade.

I fixed your overall part. And WD isn't the best Defence/Stamina bottom anymore. PD is. WD sucks at Defense too, so i think its better to remove that.

I think more testing needs to be done on PD, and I got that WD has decent Defense from our BeyWiki.
You should change the combo for Basalt from MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS to MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario 230CS.
Also, in "Use in Defense Combination" add MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS

EDIT: Beaten by L-Drago Rules

@L-Drago Rules, Basalt Bull GB145RS is great, it shouldn't be changed. Should be kept as along with 230CS.
I'm actually thinking of doing MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario GB145/BD145/230 CS if it's OK. Though GB145 might not make it...
BUMP

I just updated the article with things like the Screw custom, and the Vulcan Horogium in RBV7.

Any more suggestions?
BUMP again...

Is anyone even reading the draft? I need more suggestions!
in the horogium attack custom you said though picses is better can still be put to good use in this attack custom Screw (PISCES not horogium) here should be horogium but put pisces (Though Pisces exposes Screw better than Horogium, it can still be used in the Attack custom MF Screw (Pisces) 90RF.)
(May. 22, 2011  9:38 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: in the horogium attack custom you said though picses is better can still be put to good use in this attack custom Screw (PISCES not horogium) here should be horogium but put pisces (Though Pisces exposes Screw better than Horogium, it can still be used in the Attack custom MF Screw (Pisces) 90RF.)

Fixed! Thanks! Anything else?
(May. 29, 2011  8:57 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: the name change (Twisted Tempo)

Nobody cares, that is a ridiculous name which should not taint Beywiki.
(May. 29, 2011  7:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  8:57 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: the name change (Twisted Tempo)

well thats a matter of opinion... just sayin Tongue_out
Maybe he should change Horologium to Horogium in the description underneath
(May. 30, 2011  8:27 PM)Indigo Wrote: Maybe he should change Horologium to Horogium in the description underneath

Underneath what?
(May. 30, 2011  9:04 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  8:27 PM)Indigo Wrote: Maybe he should change Horologium to Horogium in the description underneath

Underneath what?

I think Indigo means here:
That is actually the correct spelling Indigo. He is talking about the constellation, not the beyblade.
Mr. N Wrote:WD is arguably the best of the "Defense" series

and

Mr. N Wrote:Both WD and SD have been slightly outclassed by the aforementioned PD, due to PD being made of a plastic with less friction.

Those two sentences seem contradictory. You should change one of them, it seems like you just copy-pasted from not-yet-updated/ never-to-be-updated beywiki articles. I know that writing a beywiki article takes a lot of time, but I think that copy-pasting shouldn't really be done.
I haven't actually seen a lot of tests that show that PD is better. Should I get rid of the PD section for now and add it later when more tests have been conducted or keep it? We still need more testing anyways.
(May. 29, 2011  7:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  8:57 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: The name change (Twisted Tempo)

I agree just thought I'd point it out.
Hmmm... Should I add a section on MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF/WF? I understand that more testing is needed, but do we want one eventually?