Banning atomic driver

Since its release the atomic driver has been dominating the meta.it has good ko and burst defense ,excellent stability ,excellent destabilizing ability and alot of LAD.i think it should be banned to give other drivers a chance.banning it would give drivers like revolve ,orbit,guard,defense more usage and maybe it will prompt people to try things like guard and cycle on dF and new combos.
Just because it has a lot of uses doesn't mean it should be banned, it doesn't really break the game. It can be countered, and you never know, more drivers could come evening out the driver game. Plus, it isn't used on everything, but that's my own opinion so whatever floats your boat
Actually, Atomic isn't THAT op, you just need to know how to counter it. (Most of the stamina drivers should help ya)

The only problem is when it's combined with dF and tW
(Oct. 08, 2017  12:09 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: Actually, Atomic isn't THAT op, you just need to know how to counter it. (Most of the stamina drivers should help ya)

The only problem is when it's combined with dF and tW

First of all, Atomic has pretty much equal if not more stamina than previous top tier Drivers. Combined with its amount of LAD, it can beat the best stamina drivers
Second of all
While Atomic combined with dF makes a good combo, nowadays dF.P/4G.At is not so much of a threat. Also, tW is not really good at all.
It all depends on what combo it's with
(Oct. 08, 2017  3:32 AM)Dragon born Wrote: It all depends on what combo it's with

Not really here are the combos which are popular now and they can beat all previous revolve ,orbit and defense based combos
mG 4glaive atomic
And sometimes gK 4glaive atomic
aC 4glaive atomic
dF4 glaive atomic
Anything with a heavy disk and a layer which is good for destabilizing combined with atomic can defeat our previous top tier combos.the only thing which isnt used much with atomic is gK and also atomic has dominated alot of tournaments now.its basically present on almost every stamina/defense combo
This topic really stretches beyond the intended scope of "Beyblade Hobby Q&A", so I've moved it to "Discuss worldbeyblade.org."

In the past, a part or combo has been deemed banworthy when:
  • The metagame came to revolve around beating it in tournaments;
  • And when the only reliable counter to it was itself.
Does Atomic fit both of these requirements? I'm inclined to say it does since the most reliable counters to Atomic work against same-spin Atomic combos, but not against opposite-spin Atomic combos, which in turn leads to an Atomic-centric metagame.
(Oct. 08, 2017  2:48 PM)Angry Face Wrote: This topic really stretches beyond the intended scope of "Beyblade Hobby Q&A", so I've moved it to "Discuss worldbeyblade.org."

In the past, a part or combo has been deemed banworthy when:
  • The metagame came to revolve around beating it in tournaments;
  • And when the only reliable counter to it was itself.
Does Atomic fit both of these requirements? I'm inclined to say it does since the most reliable counters to Atomic work against same-spin Atomic combos, but not against opposite-spin Atomic combos, which in turn leads to an Atomic-centric metagame.
Yea that and banning it will prompt people to try new drivers instead of just using atomic on every thing. It can also lead to a more balanced meta,especially in deck format.
Glaive and atomic are the most popular parts. Like 50% of tourney battles revolve around atomic alone. Finals always involve atomic. The part is just strong for nothin lol.