Banning Certain OP Parts

On the winning combinations thread, people were debating this and Kei recommended that we make a new thread.

Personally, I think there should definitely be a limited burst format. In said format, I think all parts that were ever banned should be banned. That way, it would be fairer. But then layers like Winning Valkyrie would take over and dominate, so in a limited burst format I think we shouldban all Cho-Z layers and all layers that were banned previously.
Then again MAIN Meta combos like the combos with nL , sX , lS , dF Would dominate
(Nov. 02, 2018  1:41 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then again MAIN Meta combos like the combos with nL , sX , lS , dF Would dominate

But you’d have a wider range of options. For example, Twin Noctemis Or Guardian Kerbeus could be usable again.
(Nov. 02, 2018  2:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  1:41 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then again MAIN Meta combos  like the combos with nL , sX , lS , dF  Would dominate

But you’d have a wider range of options. For example, Twin Noctemis Or Guardian Kerbeus could be usable again.

But , many guys who have came straight direcly to cho z would be speachless ( Your thought is actually neat )
(Nov. 02, 2018  2:26 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  2:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: But you’d have a wider range of options. For example, Twin Noctemis Or Guardian Kerbeus could be usable again.

But , many guys who have came straight direcly to cho z would be speachless ( Your thought is actually neat )

There would be people who don’t like it, but they don’t have to use the format.
The meta will be dominated by aB nL tN dC aC dF sX gK* lS* D2* sT*

And If there are this much Layers in the meta, It's Balanced.

Yikes from me, But I feel like there was a similar thread earlier
For the Limited Format idea, I once again bring up my proposition for two Limited Formats
Single/Dual Layer Limited Format
God Layer Limited Format

Mainly because there's so much of a difference between Single/Dual Layers and God Layers, especially towards the end of God where Layers became much heavier
(Nov. 02, 2018  4:17 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For the Limited Format idea, I once again bring up my proposition for two Limited Formats
God Layer Limited Format

Mainly because there's so much of a difference between Single/Dual Layers and God Layers, especially towards the end of God where Layers became much heavier
I second this opinion
(Nov. 02, 2018  4:17 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For the Limited Format idea, I once again bring up my proposition for two Limited Formats
God Layer Limited Format

Would you only have to use Single/Dual Layers and the disk/drivers or could the driver/disk be from God or Cho-z with the Single/Dual layers???
(Nov. 02, 2018  7:30 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
God Layer Limited Format

Would you only have to use Single/Dual Layers and the disk/drivers or could the driver/disk be from God or Cho-z with the Single/Dual layers???

You can use Disks and Drivers from the other systems
(Nov. 02, 2018  1:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: On the winning combinations thread, people were debating this and Kei recommended that we make a new thread.

Personally, I think there should definitely be a limited burst format. In said format, I think all parts that were ever banned should be banned. That way, it would be fairer. But then layers like Winning Valkyrie would take over and dominate, so in a limited burst format I think we shouldban all Cho-Z layers and all layers that were banned previously.

I, personally, am OKAY with attack taking over meta.Watching attack vs. attack or even an attack vs. any other type would be more interesting than watching boring opposite spin matches or stamina vs. stamina.I mean Beyblade is meant to be fun not boring,right?
EDIT: We can ban all the dash drivers for more bursts.
We can make bursts worth 3 points.(enough to finish a match.This would make the risk of using attack types pay off.This is only if rP,aH,hS are not banned.
Here's something I've been thinking about for some time. Eternal, Atomic, Orbit, Bearing, Xtreme', and Destroy' should be banned. 10, 0, and 7 should be banned so that people use discs specifically made for a certain type. Also, expanding on what MonoDragon said, there should be several Limited Systems, rather than one. The banlists for the Dual Layer and God Layer Systems would stay relatively the same, apart from the parts that I mentioned before, and maybe a few more bans to balance things out. For Cho-Z, the best layer of each type would be banned, forcing everyone to use more odd options. Winning Valkyrie, Revive Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander would all be banned, leaving slots open for Z Achilles, Crash Ragnaruk, Emperor Forneus, and even Vise Leopard.
(Nov. 03, 2018  3:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's something I've been thinking about for some time. Eternal, Atomic, Orbit, Bearing, Xtreme', and Destroy' should be banned. 10, 0, and 7 should be banned so that people use discs specifically made for a certain type. Also, expanding on what MonoDragon said, there should be several Limited Systems, rather than one. The banlists for the Dual Layer and God Layer Systems would stay relatively the same, apart from the parts that I mentioned before, and maybe a few more bans to balance things out. For Cho-Z, the best layer of each type would be banned, forcing everyone to use more odd options. Winning Valkyrie, Revive Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander would all be banned, leaving slots open for Z Achilles, Crash Ragnaruk, Emperor Forneus, and even Vise Leopard.

Attack type would be severly OP if you banned those drivers.

You realize everyone would just use 5 as a disk, right?

Winning Valkyrie wouldn't need to be banned.
(Nov. 03, 2018  3:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's something I've been thinking about for some time. Eternal, Atomic, Orbit, Bearing, Xtreme', and Destroy' should be banned. 10, 0, and 7 should be banned so that people use discs specifically made for a certain type. Also, expanding on what MonoDragon said, there should be several Limited Systems, rather than one. The banlists for the Dual Layer and God Layer Systems would stay relatively the same, apart from the parts that I mentioned before, and maybe a few more bans to balance things out. For Cho-Z, the best layer of each type would be banned, forcing everyone to use more odd options. Winning Valkyrie, Revive Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander would all be banned, leaving slots open for Z Achilles, Crash Ragnaruk, Emperor Forneus, and even Vise Leopard.

If we ban Xtreme' and Destroy' , then we should ban Zephyr' and Hunter' too .
(Nov. 14, 2018  7:51 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

If we ban Xtreme' and Destroy' , then we should ban Zephyr' and Hunter' too .
They're not as good for Attack, so I didn't choose those.