[Bangalore,India] Wrath of the Dragoon (08/04/12)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Bangalore bladers, you have had the most MFB tourneys in India so far. Now its time for you to get a taste of Plastics as well along with MFB. Feel the Wrath of the Dragoon.

So, its the first MFB+Plastic tournament in Bangalore and the second event of its kind in India.
Here are the details:

Cubbon Park, Bangalore (12.97°N 77.6°E) (Click to View)

Time and Date: Everyone is supposed to be present at the Queens Statue Gate by 11:30 or 12:00. The event will start by 12:30 after parts checking is done.

Entry Fee: Rs. 250 is the one-time entry fee and for passport you need to pay Rs. 500

Host: BladingSpirit5 N0body

There wont be a specific co-host for this event because I dont know anyone Chief - Sigh ... so I have no idea who the co-host should be.. ATM all participants can assume themselves to be co-hosts..

Format: Round Robin Block(if we get enough members) or else we'll have to go for Round Robin.

Make sure that you have gone through all the rules before attending the event.

If you have any questions regarding the entry fee and passport fee, Read this. All the money collected during the event will be sent to the WBO.

Make sure that all of your beys are legal. If you are not sure about them being legal, you can ask in the Ask a question, get an answer! #2 or Plastics Q&A Thread respectively

Prizes are not yet decided.

Now for the attendeesUnhappyin Alphabetical order) (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

What problem
A fight??
A Rap Battle?
Child Abuse???....lol

btw congrats NObody for the plastics.
Thanks, it was really a controversy though. Not like a fight or something but rather a misunderstanding between the finalists, the participants and the judge
It was not a fight at all. We'll post the MFB results when the problem is solved.

Well here were the Plastic Combos that won :

N0body:
1. Uncustomized Driger V2

2. AR- Dragon Breaker
SAR- War Bear
WD- Wide Defense
SG- Neo Left (MG core)
BB- SG Metal Flat 2

raystriker9:

AR: Dranzer S(?)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo(?) Left
BB: (This will be a shock to some people as it was used in an MFB Attack Stadium)
BladingSpirit5:

AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right
BB: Fantom Grip/Customize Grip Base

The one thing I'm happy about is that I beat N0body's Driger V2 once. Eee By once I mean a whole battle that is three rounds.
(Apr. 09, 2012  5:28 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: The one thing I'm happy about is that I beat N0body's Driger V2 once. Eee
congrats to all who won and lost.........
@BS5 i beat his driger V2 twiceEeeEee
I really think we should have recorded that match.
Driger V2 exploded and Driger G flew a few feet away. Driger V2's Bit Chip broke. We only found a piece of the Bit Chip.

ashton.. hey no.. you only defeated it once in the battle.. I won 3-1
and yeah, raystriker 9 was really awesome with the Spiral Change Base.. BladingSpirit5 wanted to see th!nk's face after he sees these results(esp. of raystriker9)..
EDIT: @BS5, You also won 3-2 I guess

EDIT 2:

The participants.. from left,
vari ares 723, BladingSpirit5, SpikeBeyRaahul, N0body, raystriker9, FlameAquario321, galaxypegasis22, darkbull9999
congrats to the winners!!i've quite expected the winners...Wink
SAM ur grass cutter n Driger V2 both r mindblowing..!!!
About MFB...congrts rahul...good going dude!!
And SAM n BS5...U both r great bladers...whoever comes 1st that wont matter much...but anyways congrats to both of u!!Smile
It will matter.. if BS5 is first.. my epic combo will fail.. if I come first.. Relic will tease BS5
Sam
lol...Grin
What was ur combo??
And can u post the combos of first three placement??
Its better if I tell our combos after the placement is decided. SpikeBeyRaahul used Hell BD145 WD though.
(Apr. 09, 2012  7:44 AM)N0body Wrote: Its better if I tell our combos after the placement is decided. SpikeBeyRaahul used Hell BD145 WD though.
Did he only used Hell though the tourney?
Wow!Good!
He was being afraid of using any other Bey!
(Sorry if a Spam)...
Wow, congrats guys!
Its nice to the results! Joyful_3

@BS5- I told you Driger V2 was superbly tough, haha!
Even I am happy that I did manage to beat this Driger V2 combo. But, it was N0body's sister using it, sooo....

But well, I seriously hope the Bit Chip isn't completely broken. If it is, I am very disappointed to hear that. Unhappy

But well, that match would seriously have been the Clash of the Titans! Tongue_out_wink

Moreover, raahul used Hell throughout......
Come on, even I did! Y DO I ALWAYZ HAV 2 LOOSE! Tongue_out

Aaand, I hope there wasn't any big misunderstanding in the finals...
Hehe.. no it wasn't too big if you see.. it was just that people sitting on opposite sides thought opposite things about the outcome and so we abandoned it after certain rounds without anyone getting 3 clear wins.
I hardly see it as a controversy to be honest. Smile
Yes it certainly is weird that the final match be abandoned, but the reason to abandon it seems to be a bit weird too, and probably seems to be non-controversial.
Then again, either I misinterpreted your post, or probably something controversial funny happened there...
The thing was, the battle was a sort of MLD 100 WD vs Earth 145 WD.. nothing could be clearly decided by even the observer.. the wins(except 1) were too close to be called as wins. It just depended on who saw which side and at what time and that made things complicated and controversial. darkbull9999 even DQed me for blowing air in the stadium during the battle to remove a big piece of dust which was hindering the battle.
Oh, I get it...
So it was an amazingly difficult to judge equalization battle, eh?
Wow...
But well, the matter could have been sorted if and only the point of view(s) of the other spectators were not considered, and only the judge was left to decide. Smile
But well...
As for blowing air, I think it actually isn't allowed, but well, I don't know. Tongue_out
Aaaand, out of the five battles in a round, if just one was won while the others were tied; wouldn't the winner be the one who got that one win?
As far as I know, I don't think ties have to be redone in tourneys. Smile
The problem was, while people on one side saw it as a win, the people on other side did not.. and that was always the case.. it was just too close. Actually, the combo BS5 used was symmetrical when viewed from his(or the judge's side) so even half a revolution seemed like a full revolution.. whereas my combo was pretty much asymmetrical(all spin-stealers are three sided XD) so half a turn was distinguishable in my case but not his. However, the faces used were not having symmetrical stickers so the side which saw the faces of the beys was the one which was able to give a good judgement.. just that there were only vari ares 723 and SpikeBeyRaahul on that side and the judge was not.. so that made the judge's decision a bit more biased.

Also, if you see, when you are more focussed on one combo, you cant make out what the other is doing so except for that one clear win.. all others were variable from person to person and resulted in an audience poll from the people and then we abandoned it because we didnt want the judge/us to suffer due to the closeness.

If you want, try out Gravity W105 WD vs. Hell BD145 WD.. except 2-3 battles, in all others you'll find the bey which you look at during the dying moments as the winner.
In any case, the number of people supporting me and N0body were the same, So you can't really say the judge was biased at all.
There were three somewhat clear wins, which puts us at 2-1.. there were too many arguments for the others.
You have to take everyones opinion here. It looks different from every different angle.
Yeah.. but the win which you're calling as 1-1 was what started off the arguments in the first place.. well we better not talk about it.. let Kai-V decide because it was too close in any case. Moreover, most have forgotten how the sequence was so they wont really remember how it all went. At night, even you didnt remember how it all went. Its better to call it tie instead of a win to one side.
According to me BladingSpirit5 won a second match,but as NObody says i was on the other side etc.Then later we checked the rules and it did not say anything about blowing on the stadium and getting DQed.
Although i thought it did make a difference,but as NObody says let Kai-V decide.
Hmm.. this is really quite controversial you see. But when did he win the first match? I thought the one where I was DQed was the first(and the only) match he won.
No he won the one after that in which some of us thought it was a full rev including me and the others thought it was half a rev ,but as you said we were on different sides of the stadiums and looked different to us.