[Bangalore,India] 21/01/2012: A Bey out of the Park.

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

A Bey out of the Park.

When and Where: 21st of January, 2012. 11:00 starting. Cubbon Park, meetup at the queens statue entrance.

Fees: You will have to pay a minimum of Rs. 290/- to participate just this once, but buying a Blader Passport for Rs. 520 /- will be more practical as there will hopefully be more tournaments and exclusive events on the WBO, you will be entered for free if you have a Passport.

Confirmed Attendees:
Electric
distructor
BladingSpirit5
darkbull9999
raystriker9
FlameAquario321
nathaldawson
spikebeyraahul
aquamaster
l drago pegasus
beybladerules99
MetalFusion12

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Thanks, yo. The tournament was a great success. I will be sending the money and the results soon. Asap. Damn, bladingspirit5's combo was almost unbeatable to us. Because no one really had good attackers or phantom orion. Which really sucked for us all.
Tongue_out Sorry couldn't go easy on anyone, especially since I lost a lot of BeyPoints in previous Tournaments.
I don't feel like I won since I did't use Attack Types to win. :\ I feel lousy now.
Next Time.... I will use Attack.
You know that you shouldn't reveal what you are going to use. It can lead you to a disadvantage. I think darkbull9999 could have played better. Even distructor could have used 85xf or rf.
This time it was really fun really and such a good fight really 3-4 people had Hell kerbecs Bd145wd it was only for a fast launch and it was a very intense playing in the last even if people have come 4th 5th or 6th they are going to get healthy Beypoints.
NICE TOURNEY GUYS nd CONGRATS TO BS5 nD elctric ND SPIKEBEYRAHUL it seems tat u guys had a lot of fun
STAMINA???!!! I thought BS5 Was going to use attck types anyway COOL WAT wer d PRIZES??
There were no prizes and thanks a lot i'm very unlucky when I won there is no prizes.
Congratz BS5, electric and SBR...
Yeah, ur unlucky SBR...
congratz BladingSpirit5,Electric and spikebeyraahul
Im quite proud of sbr really he wanted this badly I wis I was there.hope so next time and very desperate to meet bs5 and electric realy you both can teach me some of the beyblade tricks and combos.what about a hell vs hell or basalt vs basalt tournament it will be fun somwhere around in beydays and as bs5 was asking a hms one will be not less really a lot of fun.Electric can you tell me when is the next tournament so I can decide in a longer tournament.
Electric told me the next will mostly be on 29 feb.
Electric when is this Tournament getting proccesed.
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:43 PM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: Electric when is this Tournament getting proccesed.

It will take a while be patient, it could take two weeks to about a month at max.
It also depends on how fast the results and Money are sent.
I missed a awesome tournament.well i was not online.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD SBR REALLY K CONGRATZ TO THE TOP 3
Congrats, everyone!
As for the Attackers in the tourney, LLD had no chance to beat any of the combos in the top 3, IMO.
And hey, were the LLD combos pretty much basic, or was it LLD BD145LRF; the best LLD combo to date?
If it was BD145LRF/R²F/RF, then maybe it stood a chance...
OH! great bs5 you won (lol i knew that you would win),electric congrats to you to and bs5 didnt you use your vari?? but yet using a duo aquario AD145WD was a smart choice looks like your duo won you the 1st prize this time and sbr congrats to you to !
(Jan. 21, 2012  7:38 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Stamina dominated tourney? I wonder why no one used attack.

That there is the psychological effect caused by Basalt and Duo. People prefer to stay on the safer side by using those wheels which almost guarantee a win. Unless of course, the opponent is skillful.

Anyways, Congrats BladingSpirit5, Electric and spikebeyraahul .

@spikebeyraaul, keep it up man, you're getting better.
@ JSB
No, actually they were using LLD 100RF. Still feeling Lousy ...

Off- Topic>> My Duo Weighs 46.34 g. I have done Tests. LLD BD145RF/ LRF Doesn't stand a chance. So it would not have made much difference.
Thank you relic a lot.ill try beating u,Electric and Bs5.
Awesome tourney electric, and congrats BS5 good going!!!!!
(Jan. 24, 2012  4:49 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: @ JSB
No, actually they were using LLD 100RF. Still feeling Lousy ...

Off- Topic>> My Duo Weighs 46.34 g. I have done Tests. LLD BD145RF/ LRF Doesn't stand a chance. So it would not have made much difference.

With that combo, no one would have won, actually. :\
As for your Duo, forget it! XD
At least the LLD BD145LRF/R²F/RF user would have placed second/third! Grin

Im missing relic's mf-h blitz unicorno ch120 rf.
Ya in this much stamina types a attack bey should have won.
And lld 100 rf is allready great,bladers these days XD
To everyone who attended this event :

We have finally received the money collected at this event, however we do not currently have the details on who purchased a regular entry fee and who bought a Blader Passport. If you have this information or if you know you got a Blader Passport at this tournament, send me a private message as soon as possible.