[Band] Death With Roses

(Nov. 24, 2020  5:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well if nobody needs my sax skills I’ll be playing some careless whisper

Can you imitate the Epic Sax Guy?
Can you?

I can.
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Can you imitate the Epic Sax Guy?
Can you?

I can.

Could you post a video or audio of you doing it?
pls?
I am sorry but the antidepressants are not working and the hot line does not help.
I am thinking of quitting the band and just end it.
So this might be my last post for a while till my suicidal thoughts and my depression go away or kill me.
Guess who's back!
The suicidal note by Kai edits

I am nothing(low scream). Day by damn day I rot with you(high scream). 10 days till my count down begins. I hate everything and everyone,i(high to low scream)hate you. There is blood on my hands what should I do all I have left is a suicide note(low scream). I can't take no more I feel empty,I feel no more let me go(low scream). Death by dead(low scream for 13 seconds). This is all my friends now my blood and the suicidal note(low scream to guttural scream).
Song end.
Stairway to the depths of hell by Kai edits.
Take it once(high scream) and take it twice I am over it now(low scream).
I used to make out with the demons in my head(low scream).
I am at the stairway to the depths of hell. Free me from this prison.
Free me from hell(low scream).
(Low scream )Past no future,no beginning no end.
Now I am dead with nothing left but bleeding wounds from you I can't take this anymore.
Put me out of my misery(high to low scream).
Now I am on the stairway to the depths hell!
To hell(high scream)!
To hell(low scream)
Goodbye(low to guttural)
This band is dead and so is my career so close this thread. Probably when this get close this i will be dead.
Update I have returned and with good news and bad news. Good news i will post my new songs here and my album(well the demo version) bad news is I can't record my guitar cause my computer can't pick it up.
(Dec. 12, 2020  5:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: Update I have returned and with good news and bad news. Good news i will post my new songs here and my album(well the demo version) bad news is I can't record my guitar cause my computer can't pick it up.

What kind of guitar do you have? You might be able to plug it in to record.
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:51 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  5:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: Update I have returned and with good news and bad news. Good news i will post my new songs here and my album(well the demo version) bad news is I can't record my guitar cause my computer can't pick it up.

What kind of guitar do you have? You might be able to plug it in to record.
Electric.
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:59 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:51 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What kind of guitar do you have? You might be able to plug it in to record.
Electric.

Hmm. Do you have garage band?
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:59 AM)kai edits Wrote: Electric.

Hmm. Do you have garage band?
No I don't
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:32 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hmm. Do you have garage band?
No I don't

If you can, download it. It can make your songs a lot better. For example: https://youtu.be/MYWCx-bHMrc
Currently working on my next song!
Currently working on new songs for my album!
I thought suicide was the way out but now I know what's the way out is to enjoy life and be who you want to be. As a person who nearly lost his/her life to suicide I suggest you listen up don't let it boss you around you tell it let to do. Fight it with anger and with your will. Don't let that garbage ruin you! Fight it and soon you will be free. My life had its ups and downs but I don't care about it now because I always find stuff in the end I have not complete. Thanks!-kai edits
A little sneak peak to my album!
I used to makeout with my demons by Kai edits!
I can't feel in my mind all I feel is misery. All feel in my mind is misery and pain I can't feel you anymore cause I used to makeout with my demons.
BECAUSE OF YOU I FEEL NOTHING ANYMORE! COMSUMED BY MY DAMN MISERY! I can't feel my mind because of your betrayal. I can't feel anything cause I am numb. All i have left is my misery. You stabbed me in my heart once and twice now i am dead. I USED TO MAKEOUT WITH MY DEMONS BECAUSE I FEEL NOTHING ANYMORE!
Which name you like better for my first album?
Devil's door? Or death's wickedness?
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: Which name you like better for my first album?

Hmm tbh I think Death's wickedness sounds better
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: Which name you like better for my first album?

Hmm tbh I think Death's wickedness sounds better
Nice i just need to sketch the album cover!
I have songs to put on the album.
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: Which name you like better for my first album?

I like devil's door but you choose what you like.
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

I like devil's door but you choose what you like.
So its a tie right now lol.
1 for devil's door and 1 for death's wickedness