[Baltimore, Maryland] 5/14/11 Blademore, Maryland

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: Otsu
2nd Place: Othellog
3rd Place: AphonicFool

Time: 10am EST
NOTE: We are on a tight schedule. Do NOT come later than 11am
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Double Elination

If you live close to Virginia, be sure to check out the next up and coming tournament in Charlottesville, Virginia!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i glad we have footage of it i wish we could put it on youtube [/align]
(May. 16, 2011  12:53 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i glad we have footage of it i wish we could put it on youtube [/align]
hohohoho Real Player your Friend
(May. 16, 2011  1:09 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  12:53 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i glad we have footage of it i wish we could put it on youtube [/align]

sorry i don't know what that mean sare you saying im good or breaker is good or what
(May. 16, 2011  1:20 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  1:09 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

sorry i don't know what that mean sare you saying im good or breaker is good or what
nvm it doesn't work
What the tournament Program you used Dei? i wanna use it for Dream Wizard tournament
Mantis, however, you need to be VERY familiar with it before using it.
Galaxy I think you need your dad to do this. You often get mixed up in tournament rackets and you're always so jitterbuggy. Remember what happend in elementary school? 0_0. Your dad is a computer person tho.

Deikailo what about Windows Excel?
i had battled yujay9 aswell and beat him its not in my recorded battles
Nope, not according to my records:

---Round 1---
Arupaeo vs Beyslicer
King8108 vs. KenshinX
beybeyface vs. CT
Cool Blader vs. Yujay9
Deikailo vs. Bladeshark
Bluejay vs. Rotation
Beystrategist vs. Billyblast
Aphonicfool vs. burnrockvirgo
8kimchi vs. ThunderLoen
Ginga4 vs. AeonBeyblade
Othellog vs. Bullplayer
Galaxy4ever vs. StormDragoon 14
Beybeyfireblaze vs. Breaker
Gaps vs. Earthbowl99
Otsu vs. Beyknight5
Big bang Gingka vs. Furydragoon

---Round 2---
Otsu vs. Aphonicfool
Beystrategist vs. King8108
Galaxy4ever vs. Big Bang Gingka
Cool Blader vs. Bluejay
8kimchi vs. Gaps
CT vs. Beybeyfireblaze
Deikailo vs. Ginga4
Othellog vs. Arupaeo
Breaker vs. Stormdragoon 14
Bladeshark vs. Furydragoon
Beyknight5 vs. Beyslicer
Rotation vs. AeonBeyblade
KenshinX vs. Bullplayer
burnrockvirgo vs. beybeyface
Billyblast vs. Thunderloen
Yujay9 vs. Earthbowl99

---Round 3---
Cool blader vs. beybeyface
Deikailo vs. 8kimchi
Othellog vs. Beystrategist
Otsu vs. Galaxy4ever
Aphonicfool vs. Gaps
Breaker vs. KenshinX
Arupaeo vs. big bang gingka
Blujay vs. ginga4
yujay9 vs. burnrockvirgo
bladeshark vs. beybeyfireblaze
billyblast vs. beyknight5
Rotation vs. King8108
***CT has a BYE***

---Round 4---
Othellog vs. Deikailo
Cool Blader vs. Otsu
Bladeshark vs. Arupaeo
Beystrategist vs. Rotation
Galaxy4ever vs. Bluejay
Aphonicfool vs. Breaker
8kimchi vs. CT

---Round 5---
Othellog vs. Cool Blader
Aphonicfool vs. 8kimchi
Otsu vs. Beystrategist
Galaxy4ever vs. Bladeshark
Billyblast vs. Deikailo

---Round 6---
Aphonic fool vs. Billyblast
Cool blader vs. Galaxy4ever
***Otsu has a BYE***

--Round 7---
ROUND ROBIN FOR THE FINALS
Otsu vs. Cool Blader
Otsu vs. Aphonicfool
Aphonicfool vs. Cool Blader

---FINAL BATTLE---
Otsu vs. Othellog
(Othellog enters the loser's bracket)
Otsu vs. Othellog

1st place: Otsu
2nd place: Othellog
3rd place: Aphonic Fool
me and yujay9 were not in round 4 were we battled
Well, that IS weird...

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll contact Kei. He's going to be piiiissed.

This is what I get for typing all of this up after getting 3 hours of sleep. Pinching_eyes
just for notice i looked at our battle accounts and like me he had 3 battles with 2 wins because i beat him he lost the tourny don't know which round i think before 4th round but i don't know just know me and him battled and i was the wiiner our battle accouns are messed up a bit and i contacted kai v before posting anyhting notice (my mistake)
You eliminate him in round 4. Kei was in charge of processing this tournament so I have told him about the issue.
(May. 23, 2011  12:52 AM)® Wrote: Deikailo what about Windows Excel?
That like Basic i can do that.... But I dont have it on my laptop Uncertain, my RAM is Stealing my Memory terribly so either i can do this Through Team Viewer or Squeeze Microsoft Work in
my brothers might be wrong 2 but he lost his password too lazy to do anything about and he doesn't care (NVM his is right i didn't know he battle rotation)
(May. 23, 2011  3:19 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  12:52 AM)® Wrote: Deikailo what about Windows Excel?
That like Basic i can do that.... But I dont have it on my laptop Uncertain, my RAM is Stealing my Memory terribly so either i can do this Through Team Viewer or Squeeze Microsoft Work in

my brothers want a true reamatch with you same conditions with his other combo and your pesues combo he blames me for his losing for using a destabilizer aginst a attaxck type instead of a almost stamina type defense hybrid (GB145 and earth used )
Hohoho okay Billy but you know i Really "HATE" the super attack stadium the Blue one cause there not alot of room Uncertain and @ Dei i'm getting the hang of Mantis tahnks for telling me that
(May. 23, 2011  12:52 AM)® Wrote: Galaxy I think you need your dad to do this. You often get mixed up in tournament rackets and you're always so jitterbuggy. Remember what happend in elementary school? 0_0. Your dad is a computer person tho.
I Can't get mantis to work on my laptop at all "startapp.exe error" so i gotta do this through my PC i will be able to do Live stream on my laptop but Mantis no... but team viewer on my laptop through PC is my only option
(May. 23, 2011  4:52 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Hohoho okay Billy but you know i Really "HATE" the super attack stadium the Blue one cause there not alot of room Uncertain and @ Dei i'm getting the hang of Mantis tahnks for telling me that
(May. 23, 2011  12:52 AM)® Wrote: Galaxy I think you need your dad to do this. You often get mixed up in tournament rackets and you're always so jitterbuggy. Remember what happend in elementary school? 0_0. Your dad is a computer person tho.
I Can't get mantis to work on my laptop at all "startapp.exe error" so i gotta do this through my PC i will be able to do Live stream on my laptop but Mantis no... but team viewer on my laptop through PC is my only option

i know the second battle you guys had i did not like at all the attack stadium would not let you mobve and his stamina beat you and you weren't using the persues combo i wanta legimate battle of my brothers stamina beatable defense combo vs persues coombo in a TT atk stadium
Just so you know. Stop being cocky cause we can always chang our combo
You can't tell him what to do if your brother lost the right way. Then he lost. Simple as that.
(May. 23, 2011  7:21 PM)® Wrote: Just so you know. Stop being cocky cause we can always chang our combo
You can't tell him what to do if your brother lost the right way. Then he lost. Simple as that.

no no no not what i meant to tell the trith i don't even like my brother im trying to prove that galaxy4ever can easily beat hin he yells at me all the time saying he lost the tourny because of me telling him to use that combo becaus ei was complimeting Galaxies power saying he needs to change his style to have a chance and it didn't work out and then they had a rematch in the super attack stadium and galaxies switched his bey to his hell bey and lost because of the stadium and my brother using mostly stamina type (seriously no offensegalaxy but the rematch was horrible 3 to 0 ) and he thinks if he used his stamina he would have beat galaxy and would have stayed in the game im not being cocky im trying to prove a point to my bro the second battle i feel was fixed 3 to 0 while using huis other bey and attack stadiium 0 to 3 i just want a rematch legimate battle to prove to my brother he would have lost anyway (or to say he sucks LOL)
Galaxy is strong and not easily defeated.
(May. 24, 2011  1:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Galaxy is strong and not easily defeated.

i know but a few bad launches in my brothers rematch plus in the super attack his bey just hit the edge thing and died each times just bad launches
We weren't using super attack...
(May. 24, 2011  1:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote: We weren't using super attack...

in free play rematch
(May. 24, 2011  1:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Galaxy is strong and not easily defeated.
Thank you But now I gotta pull something to beat 230 Track tier....
is it too early to ask if i can claim a gold face? ^^